Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicky still can't talk about him and what she went through with him because it causes her so much trauma. If he had a brain cell he would he dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That's awful. He destroys everyone he comes into contact with. Sam isn't immune, she will already have given SO much to him and lost SO much because of him. If she has ANY sense whatsoever she'll stop the trying for a baby nonsense.
No baby deserves to be brought into the world to an unhinged addict with no stability and a house full of chaos!!

Whatever reason Kaz left, she will be sitting and counting the cost now. Financially, emotionally and the cost to her family- especially her son who lost his mum for a while because needy Wheeler demanded her full attention!!

What an absolute mess 😳
It will be near on impossible to get him out of her house. She's trapped. And unfortunately her family probably don't give a duck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Kirstie having her baby a week or so ago and being so very happy has anything to do with his recent relapse and subsequent daily high?
Probably! And the reason he’s badgering Sam for a kid. Oh I hope he stays well out of Kirsties world

Reactions: 4
Wheeler has to be one of the most toxic people I have ever seen. He damages every single person he comes into contact with, sooner or later. The only question is severity. The people who show him the most kindness and generosity (however misguided) tend to suffer the greatest harm at his hands.

I maintain it's a matter of time before he ends up incarcerated.

Reactions: 9
Probably! And the reason he’s badgering Sam for a kid. Oh I hope he stays well out of Kirsties world
His idea of "fatherhood" is predicated on (1) jealousy over his ex-wife and (2) a means of trapping Sam into supporting his sorry ass for life. Nothing more.

Reactions: 9
Nicky still can't talk about him and what she went through with him because it causes her so much trauma. If he had a brain cell he would he dangerous
Nicky has often told me what an idiot he is and that the best thing she did was to walk away. He was awful to her. Seems to me that everyone who walks away has a lucky escape, Kirsty included. The pics of her on social media with her new baby are lovely she looks so happy

• Heart
What happened to the scottish lass?
---
That's awful. He destroys everyone he comes into contact with. Sam isn't immune, she will already have given SO much to him and lost SO much because of him. If she has ANY sense whatsoever she'll stop the trying for a baby nonsense.
No baby deserves to be brought into the world to an unhinged addict with no stability and a house full of chaos!!

Whatever reason Kaz left, she will be sitting and counting the cost now. Financially, emotionally and the cost to her family- especially her son who lost his mum for a while because needy Wheeler demanded her full attention!!

What an absolute mess 😳
Sam cannot be totally oblivious to his ex wifes pregnancy
---
especially her son who lost his mum for a while because needy Wheeler demanded her full attention!!
She CHOSE to. She drove HOURS away with multiple opportunities to turn back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wheeler has to be one of the most toxic people I have ever seen. He damages every single person he comes into contact with, sooner or later. The only question is severity. The people who show him the most kindness and generosity (however misguided) tend to suffer the greatest harm at his hands.

I maintain it's a matter of time before he ends up incarcerated.
Completely agree. I’ve had the misfortune to know two other people like Wheeler, both ended up in prison

I don't think he will. He always manages to weasel his way out of things and come up smelling of roses
I dunno. He’s botched things up again and again… going in the space of a few years from a potential stable family life and successful business to his current pathetic “existence” (at best) is hardly smelling of roses. There have already been numerous complaints to law enforcement about him, granted for relatively minor issues - so far.

The man is a severe narcissist. When the day comes he can no longer lie to himself, when he has literally nothing and no one left, the backlash will be extreme. Who knows what he might be capable of?

I dunno. He’s botched things up again and again… going in the space of a few years from a potential stable family life and successful business to his current pathetic “existence” (at best) is hardly smelling of roses. There have already been numerous complaints to law enforcement about him, granted for relatively minor issues - so far.

The man is a severe narcissist. When the day comes he can no longer lie to himself, when he has literally nothing and no one left, the backlash will be extreme. Who knows what he might be capable of?
THIS! Completely agree
---
The ramblings of an addict, somebody has had a smoke.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Reactions: 1
The man is an absolute 🤡🤡🤡🤡, pls pls pls Sam, do not procreate with this man, no child needs his DNA running through them.

Reactions: 5
The ramblings of an addict, somebody has had a smoke.
Drug induced psychosis anyone? 😬

I'm not making light of a serious MH condition but in his case I'd make an exception. It's totally self inflicted and I have zero sympathy. This is an attempt at attention seeking. He did this when Sean left too.

Don't do drugs kids ☝

Drug induced psychosis anyone? 😬

I'm not making light of a serious MH condition but in his case I'd make an exception. It's totally self inflicted and I have zero sympathy. This is an attempt at attention seeking. He did this when Sean left too.

Don't do drugs kids ☝
I stand by what I said about him being psychotic

That's a hefty word salad to try and justify relapsing into drug addiction.

"But but but...GOD told me to do it!"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.