Dan Wheeler #34 Has Kaz ditched the slob?! Finally time for him to get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the rare occasion that you see Sam out and about these days, she's a former shell of herself, she used to be so bubbly and confident, he's sucked the life right out of her. She just looks dead in the eyes. He's nothing but a parasite.
That’s really sad. Blokes like him are poison. He brings nothing to the table. He’s a skint, smelly, narcissistic druggie. Get out Sam

Reactions: 8
It just doesn’t make sense!! Sam is a friggin nutter. How can her fanny not dry up every time she looks at him! I can literally smell his breath when he’s on line.
Mum, why is your boyfriend smoking in the garage again
---
Has Day 23 part 1 with the Kaz stuff disappeared?
---
It HAS to be ironic?

---
So, now hes Eminem and making Eminems story fit his own.

He's gonna be just like him someday, Sam!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mum, why is your boyfriend smoking in the garage again
---
Has Day 23 part 1 with the Kaz stuff disappeared?
---
It HAS to be ironic?
View attachment 2274091
---
So, now hes Eminem and making Eminems story fit his own.

He's gonna be just like him someday, Sam!
View attachment 2274097
Hmmmmmm, missing some vital elements on the comparison though- Eminem has immense talent and has absolutely worked his ass off.
---
Bloody hell Dans high on the cocaine ahem, codeine in those videos

Next live we should all collectively flood out his comments
be careful guys this smells like a setup - they know someone here would be checking if fb friends and noticing she was off the graphics etc - this is guaranteed way of increasing views

be careful guys this smells like a setup - they know someone here would be checking if fb friends and noticing she was off the graphics etc - this is guaranteed way of increasing views
I wondered that too, but I think his red eyes and obvious agitation is confirmation that it's true.
It could be temporary though 🤷 Kaz is a mug and I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to talk her into going back! After his trial run with the new nodding dog- Ben, he might be begging her to come back 😆 no one nods like Nessa!

Reactions: 7
I refuse to directly view any of his “content” but do appreciate the sacrifice others make.

Who is Ben? Where did he come from, how long has he been around? Does he sit there in person gibbering along like Kaz used to?

Reactions: 4
Looks like he is doing a marathon streaming again! I would say he is most certainly manic at the moment. Although I dont think for one minute he has ever been officially diagnosed with anything - he is showing signs of mania.

I wondered that too, but I think his red eyes and obvious agitation is confirmation that it's true.
It could be temporary though 🤷 Kaz is a mug and I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to talk her into going back! After his trial run with the new nodding dog- Ben, he might be begging her to come back 😆 no one nods like Nessa!
I do think she’ll come back- she’s madly in love with him, they’ll claim it was all a set up either way
---
Looks like he is doing a marathon streaming again! I would say he is most certainly manic at the moment. Although I dont think for one minute he has ever been officially diagnosed with anything - he is showing signs of mania.
It’ll be the drugs

Just dipped in and he’s self diagnosed himself now that he may just have schizophrenia 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 high as a kite he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
For anyone dipping in, he's absolutely high as a kite right now waffling some utter drivel.
- discussing all his mental disorders and self diagnosing schizophrenia
- discussing DMT and how the world is a simulation
- telling people of his experience of web design as Marketing Manager of Europe for Toshiba
- harping on about energy levels

For anyone dipping in, he's absolutely high as a kite right now waffling some utter drivel.
- discussing all his mental disorders and self diagnosing schizophrenia
- discussing DMT and how the world is a simulation
- telling people of his experience of web design as Marketing Manager of Europe for Toshiba
- harping on about energy levels
Marketing manager of Europe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he must think everyone’s stupid

• Haha
I think I have missed a bit..not been here for a few days and we already have a new thread and 'Kaz' has left!

Anyone care to do a 'in a nutshell' for me and is there a video snippet? I cant find one.

Epic content on his live, WTAF am I watching?!?

Camera angle all wrong so all you can see is his head bobbing in & out of shot while he's mega deep breathing! 😳

I feel violated!! 😂

I mean, we all know he's a massive whanker, but we don't need an actual demonstration!! 🫣🤪🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I think I have missed a bit..not been here for a few days and we already have a new thread and 'Kaz' has left!

Anyone care to do a 'in a nutshell' for me and is there a video snippet? I cant find one.
He missed a day (June 27) then the next day June 28 Kaz wasn't there. He announced her departure and wished her well through gritted teeth. Clearly very unhappy. Kaz and her husband no longer follow DW (and vice versa) on SM. "Kaz" scrubbed from show name etc.

My suspicion is Kaz had given literally everything she had to Dan, financially and otherwise and literally had nothing more to give sparking some sort of confrontation.

Apparently there is some new nodding dog "Ben" in the mix but I confess I am unfamiliar with him as I refuse to directly view any Wheeler content. Fully salute those brave enough to do so!

I reckon he’s trying to pass his cunty behaviour of as schizophrenic- one of his other personalities “did it”!

I reckon he’s trying to pass his cunty behaviour of as schizophrenic- one of his other personalities “did it”!
Shameful but not surprising at all to anyone who's followed him. Wheeler regularly blames all kinds of mental health issues real and imagined for his own misconduct and failure when in fact he is solely responsible for his own choices that led to his situation.

This has to be very offensive to anyone genuinely suffering MH issues.

I don't doubt he has mental health issues (just check out the addictions section of his wiki), but they're not the ones he thinks, and they're damn sure not an excuse for his mistreatment to outright abuse of everyone he comes in contact with.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.