Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being serious for a moment if Dan is genuinely in recovery then I wish him nothing but success, but he shouldn't be running a business taking people's money while he's trying to get his own ducks in a row. Starting a 12 step program at step 4, then never mentioning again is not rational.

It seems to me that at a time he was claiming to be sober, so able to help other addicts, he's now saying he had actually relapsed. So just by looking at his own posts he's clearly mislead people somewhere.

The cynical side of my brain wonders if this narrative is just setup for when 80/20 crumbles, so it's the fault of the members not supporting him.
So also using when calling Nathan King a junkie

Reactions: 7
This edit is a short clip where David tells the world three people that they do not know what a narcssist is. " Nobody knows" is the claim
Followed by an edited Day 1 vlog from the car with a few comments

This is brilliant PMSL :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 6
The live in the scamcademy this morning was absolutely shameful. The whole thing was talking about marvel films and neither of them had a clue what they were talking about. Dan was a proper miserable bastard and sully and shorty were taking the piss. Kaz was laughing along until Dan was like, let’s talk about all of these horrible comments. Why are you hanging up on me. Kazs face changed and then she went along with the same narrative as him. “Nobody like being ganged up on”.
It was embarrassing! Professional load of tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The live in the scamcademy this morning was absolutely shameful. The whole thing was talking about marvel films and neither of them had a clue what they were talking about. Dan was a proper miserable bastard and sully and shorty were taking the piss. Kaz was laughing along until Dan was like, let’s talk about all of these horrible comments. Why are you hanging up on me. Kazs face changed and then she went along with the same narrative as him. “Nobody like being ganged up on”.
I remember when they switched to the 'show' in the academy. I felt robbed! It's SO self indulgent to think people want to hear your and your friends chat 💩 for hours and to pay them for the privilege!!!!!!! It sounds like it's even worse than back when I was a member.

When will the hunions wake up??

Reactions: 5
I remember when they switched to the 'show' in the academy. I felt robbed! It's SO self indulgent to think people want to hear your and your friends chat 💩 for hours and to pay them for the privilege!!!!!!! It sounds like it's even worse than back when I was a member.

When will the hunions wake up??
We say about the hunions, but in reality, I really don’t think there’s many

This just goes to emphasis yet again just how little regard he has for his paying members; the people who have been propping up his entire life. He can manage to not appear grumpy and angry with the show-aka his passion but heaven forbid he should also have to put the same facade on with his paying clients. He has zero respect for any of them.

Reactions: 8
Hes on YT asking people to come on his "show".

Is this where he "helps people" as no-one else has any insight for HIM to learn from

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excellent video!!

Newsflash - if he thinks we’ve been a thorn in his side ……. If he tries to monetise and scam people in active addiction……….he will end up in a world of pain

Reactions: 12
2 points as i cant be arsed doing 2 posts
  1. Over a year ago Wheeler done a 3 part YT about How he fixed his codiene addiction but wait a minute isnt he putting people through listening to how he is Codiene and Coke free since Feburary and giving out advice again today ?? It seems whatever advice he gave out over a year ago didnt work. So why would anyone listen to him again ??
  2. Isnt it strange that Wheeler done a YT on his shitshow about NARCISSIST and commenting he wasn't sure what a narcissist is, strange really strange considering a person he is a friend with on social media has been posting about this for the last week or so and getting likes and comments by Wheelers ex wife. To look up the posts on IG or FB here is the cryptic clue go to The boat that Noah built followed by the word nutrition.
Rehashing old content and stalking peoples pages to get content isnt really what you would expect from the the best in the world at what he does.
New and original content is 4 words that seem to not be apart of this shitshow
#whereismymoney

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’ve just listened to the show; the dentist he decided to ring live on air is my sibling. 😂 I have many instructions for how he must be treated 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’d love to know how he can call himself sober when he’s still taking drugs, he’s making a mockery out of it all

Reactions: 11
I’ve just listened to the show; the dentist he decided to ring live on air is my sibling. 😂 I have many instructions for how he must be treated 😃
Omg hahaha is this a dentist that accepted him for an appointment or one that said no?

Towards the end of todays show he literally said “doing this show is my life’s passion but it’s only bringing in £10 a week so 80/20 is being used to pay for it” he’s not even hiding the fact he’s taking vulnerable peoples money now to finance his play show 😡
My lifes passion was to present the gordon the gopher show from primary schools wendy house. Unfortunately I had to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched part of his live and he rang a funeral home in Burwash asking rediculious questions so they could laugh about it. I'm furious. A bleeping FUNERAL HOME. and recorded the woman live on air without her consent.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.