Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His official recovery starts tomorrow?
Errrr what? If that’s the case wtaf has he been rambling on about for weeks now with regards to his AA recovery?
The man’s a cretin.

100% agree with all the above.
The man’s absolutely f@&k*#g deluded if he thinks he’s accomplished ANYTHING positive this past year. All he’s accomplished is validation he’s a tit businessman, an appalling employer and gives less than two shits about customer service.
He literally makes it up as he goes along

Reactions: 11
He's playing the emotional blackmail card, again, to get views!

He needs his 8020 clients, he can't do the recovery without them..... yet they are paying him!!

£25 a month to be "loved" and needed by an addict/narc/conman with zero qualifications. You couldn't make it up!
that will be a short show then, apart from destroying his own business he has accomplished anything in the last 12 months

Reactions: 8
042F033E-B7E5-43F4-B378-65A173D5BB24.jpeg

Such a personal touch. Say hello and maybe he’ll remember you enough to say thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Come on trolly c*nts; let’s all pop on one at a time and we’ll see if he can remember he owes us all 😂 I’m sure he’s forgotten about our shares as well!
Funny you say that. Under companies house docs it shows “one share”. Under his name

So I wonder where all those peoples shares are that he promised?

Funny you say that. Under companies house docs it shows “one share”. Under his name

So I wonder where all those peoples shares are that he promised?
He’s the sole shareholder in his ltd..he would have to dilute his shareholding equity to distribute shares to the many he has promised them to. It would be difficult splitting the 0.006p valuation of his business to be fair amongst us all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Come on trolly c*nts; let’s all pop on one at a time and we’ll see if he can remember he owes us all 😂 I’m sure he’s forgotten about our shares as well!
Wouldn't that be great. Imagine if he could be reminded of all the promises he has made and broken over the years? Would take hours, far beyond his attention span of course.

Reactions: 7

He needs his 8020 clients, he can't do the recovery without them..... yet they are paying him!!

£25 a month to be "loved" and needed by an addict/narc/conman with zero qualifications. You couldn't make it up!
But he’s clean 😂😂😂😂😂 - I mean he did the 12 steps …….. he made of list of everyone who had done him wrong and cried 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a never ending cycle

But he’s clean 😂😂😂😂😂 - I mean he did the 12 steps …….. he made of list of everyone who had done him wrong and cried 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s a never ending cycle

And as for achievements……………..
Well ………….
Er………………

Crashed and burned and desperate to be famous. Always desperate to be famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Terrible emotional blackmail. He starts his “official” recovery work. Typical narc can’t just say he’s relapsed several times now because he’s the best at everything. His recovery work basically starts every Monday. Rather like a bad diet……….

Reactions: 10
10am

Are we excited for the self indulgent thank you shite about to occur? Are we ready for eye drop tears and sniffles and I COULDNAE DAE IT WAE’OU YE SULLEH

• Haha
Just dipped in to hear him having such a pity party! If you weren't depressed before, you will be after hearing the self indulgent narc crowing about his tit life!

• Haha
Completely random, but can someone tell me the name of website you can use to check fake followers please?!

Reactions: 7
Completely random, but can someone tell me the name of website you can use to check fake followers please?!
There's a bunch, depends on platform.

According to this one, his IG has a 0.07% engagement rate.

This one looks pretty comprehensive...

Has anyone watched his 10 minute YouTube video? It's infuriating to watch!

Reactions: 5
Guys shall we talk about more exciting stuff than he that shud be know as the Failure .I’m watching paint dry it’s fab after that I’m going to watch the grass growing in the garden 🪴 My life is so rock and roll I may even do a podcast so every one can see .Exciting times indeed

• Haha
Posted 4 hrs ago! Wasn't this idiot celebrating a sobriety anniversary just days ago?? 🤦‍♀️
His sobriety is typically measured in hours to days (single digit).

He constantly lies, about everything. He never finishes anything he starts. He documents all of this for everyone to see (including himself), and somehow remains completely delusional.

Reactions: 10
I know this is no surprise but its just an narcissistic woe is me rant peppered with phony diagnoses and contradiction.

"I need to not rely on social media likes"

Literally talking into a phone camera on you tube

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.