Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible emotional blackmail. He starts his “official” recovery work. Typical narc can’t just say he’s relapsed several times now because he’s the best at everything. His recovery work basically starts every Monday. Rather like a bad diet……….
This guys done more recoveries than the RAC.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The day one time to get sober video MAKES NO SENSE!!! How can his followers make it make sense? So he relapsed til this March but then got sober? But he’s just starting his accountability today? Didn’t we have a crying video not all that long ago? What about going to the chemist and kicking off because he couldn’t get codeine? I mean, it’s all documented 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The day one time to get sober video MAKES NO SENSE!!! How can his followers make it make sense? So he relapsed til this March but then got sober? But he’s just starting his accountability today? Didn’t we have a crying video not all that long ago? What about going to the chemist and kicking off because he couldn’t get codeine? I mean, it’s all documented 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's the best part, he documents all of this himself. The vast majority of his difficulties are caused directly by his own poor choices combined his his narcissistic self-obsession that leads him to document everything. TCHQ would be nothing without Dan's long history and extensive documentation of same.

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics anyone supporting him must have to go through trying to comprehend this? More likely they don't actually care and aren't even paying attention.

Dan, I say again: you've done this to yourself. You have no one to blame but yourself. Not your parents. Not the online "trolls". Not your clients. Yourself.

And if you ever wanted to truly change anything for the better, you have only one place to look: yourself. You are a grown man stuck in a pathetic fantasy/delusion. Guess what? tit happens to all of us. Life isn't fair. You're not special, and the world owes you nothing. You earn your place.

Here's an idea of a "step 1" for you: take responsibility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Towards the end of todays show he literally said “doing this show is my life’s passion but it’s only bringing in £10 a week so 80/20 is being used to pay for it” he’s not even hiding the fact he’s taking vulnerable peoples money now to finance his play show 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 18
This edit is a short clip where David tells the world three people that they do not know what a narcssist is. " Nobody knows" is the claim
Followed by an edited Day 1 vlog from the car with a few comments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This edit is a short clip where David tells the world three people that they do not know what a narcssist is. " Nobody knows" is the claim

You, my friend, are an absolute genius at this editing malarkey. Love it!!!

Reactions: 6

Bloody brilliant yet again!

you nailed it, he is simply seeking a way to monetise his recovery.
A genuine person would get themselves well first before helping others. Dan doesn’t want to get well, he just wants your money, and quickly!
I predict he’ll last until about Day 4, when he realises he hasn’t started making money he will seek to change direction…. AGAIN

I swear I have whiplash from all of the changes of direction 🙄

Reactions: 11
Seems a certain someone had is arse in his hand on this mornings Scamademy live.

Very subdued. Very touchy. Very on edge.

Members tried to tell him when he got all defensive about being '' ganged up on'' that they were only acting they way they normally would by having a laugh but today he took huge offence to the slightest little thing.

Oh dear Danny Boy, you ok hun? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Being serious for a moment if Dan is genuinely in recovery then I wish him nothing but success, but he shouldn't be running a business taking people's money while he's trying to get his own ducks in a row. Starting a 12 step program at step 4, then never mentioning again is not rational.

It seems to me that at a time he was claiming to be sober, so able to help other addicts, he's now saying he had actually relapsed. So just by looking at his own posts he's clearly mislead people somewhere.

The cynical side of my brain wonders if this narrative is just setup for when 80/20 crumbles, so it's the fault of the members not supporting him.

Reactions: 7

I missed this. Amazing as always!!

Reactions: 5
I actually can't be arsed with him anymore it's not worth the fury he fills me with

Reactions: 10
same, i check into these threads now and again but hes so boring! its the same old shite!
It's awful.

C'mon Dan shake things up! Can't you try and attack a successful influencer? Surely we're overdue! At least another crying/fake apology video? Come on man even your "trolls" are getting bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just despair that the huns still aren't questioning anything
Same. At this point i have no sympathy for anyone who gets burned by David if they don't do their due diligence! There's plenty of evidence out there now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.