Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even catch a breath when he talks this bollocks about getting healthy, move more, eat more etc when he can't even do any of it himself. He is in no position to tell anybody anything. Wheeler if you are reading just shut up you are a total mess and embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Talking shite as usual. The biggest factor was age and 2 of the biggest Comorbidities were dementia and altzheimers🙄
View attachment 1251542
View attachment 1251545
Claims to understand people who are trying to lose weight, better than anyone else, because he had been there. Then posts “it’s really not as hard as you think and everyone can do it” which is clearly untrue in many many cases.

That empathy void must be really comforting for clients when they are struggling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So, today the Scamademy stands at 162 members... And it got me thinking - I wonder how many of those people are actually active or are even paying for that matter?

I mean, those numbers aren't a true reflection anyway - they include Captain Cockwomble, Rowlie Poly, Nessa the Elephant plus Not-So-Cleverley and Sully ( who can't be paying,surely?) Plus the 8020 Lifestyle Sham page.... So that leaves us with 156.

I asked 👀👀👀 to have a little dig around and they tell me that of the remaining members, there are only a few (maybe up to 10) that are consistent in posting.

Most of the members have been there long past 16 weeks and apart from one they found, not a single one of them have been posting. Are we really to believe that these people are paying him money to not contribute anything to the Scamademy?

They also tell me that of the last 25 posts in the Scamademy, just 8 of them are from members. The rest have been quotes or "what's for dinner gang" or "tell me your steps for the day" crap posted by Kaz that nobody is commenting on anyway.

There used to be a day when there was a huge buzz in there. People would post and get to know each other and would offer each other advice. It was real busy in there and poor Lois would spend hours trying to keep up with everyone while Dan busy playing podcasts.

Fast forward to today and I am told that he gets about as much engagement in there than he does everywhere else. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Based on what I have been told, there are less than 40 members in there with less than 16 weeks under their belt. It doesn't take a lot to work out that he aint got a pot to piss in does it??

Oh and Kaz...if you are trying to be like Lois with your constant posts and quotes I would give up now babes. That is one pair of boots you will never fill. Not only was she a different class, she actually cared.

All you care about is leaving your family behind in favour of a bloke that won't think twice about stabbing you in the back if it suited him. You are not the same.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like Wheeler's starting yet another addiction journey - vlogging from tomorrow 🙄
Being an addict is a "good thing" don't you know🙄😳🙄
This vulnerable person reaching out to Wheeler and literally begging for help breaks my heart. He'll tell them for £25 a month he will teach them lots of coping strategies...he really is despicable

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So, today the Scamademy stands at 162 members... And it got me thinking - I wonder how many of those people are actually active or are even paying for that matter?

I mean, those numbers aren't a true reflection anyway - they include Captain Cockwomble, Rowlie Poly, Nessa the Elephant plus Not-So-Cleverley and Sully ( who can't be paying,surely?) Plus the 8020 Lifestyle Sham page.... So that leaves us with 156.

I asked 👀👀👀 to have a little dig around and they tell me that of the remaining members, there are only a few (maybe up to 10) that are consistent in posting.

Most of the members have been there long past 16 weeks and apart from one they found, not a single one of them have been posting. Are we really to believe that these people are paying him money to not contribute anything to the Scamademy?

They also tell me that of the last 25 posts in the Scamademy, just 8 of them are from members. The rest have been quotes or "what's for dinner gang" or "tell me your steps for the day" crap posted by Kaz that nobody is commenting on anyway.

There used to be a day when there was a huge buzz in there. People would post and get to know each other and would offer each other advice. It was real busy in there and poor Lois would spend hours trying to keep up with everyone while Dan busy playing podcasts.

Fast forward to today and I am told that he gets about as much engagement in there than he does everywhere else. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Based on what I have been told, there are less than 40 members in there with less than 16 weeks under their belt. It doesn't take a lot to work out that he aint got a pot to piss in does it??

Oh and Kaz...if you are trying to be like Lois with your constant posts and quotes I would give up now babes. That is one pair of boots you will never fill. Not only was she a different class, she actually cared.

All you care about is leaving your family behind in favour of a bloke that won't think twice about stabbing you in the back if it suited him. You are not the same.
Given the majority of hunions have been members for more than 16 weeks it confirms that the “plan” doesn’t work because it isn’t a plan. Strip all the BS back and it’s simply walk 10k and track an arbitrary set of calories on Fitness Pal. Both of which can be done for free. If it worked as well as he claims then after 16 weeks you’re supposed to be equipped for life. Members just have to look at his “team” and most importantly the main man himself to see it doesn’t work.
I hope he’s making a pittance from it as he’s rinsed all of us on this forum and doesn’t deserve one penny more from this sham of a “plan”.

• Heart
Looks like Wheeler's starting yet another addiction journey - vlogging from tomorrow 🙄
Being an addict is a "good thing" don't you know🙄😳🙄
Flogging a dead horse. He believes he will be a ‘big thing’ and will relentlessly pursue ‘fame’ but he just doesn’t realise that people dislike him, that he’s not got the wherewithal to actually help people.
If he honestly wanted to support people who are struggling with addiction he needs to start with himself first. But no, he will be looking for a quick buck. You all know this… pity he doesn’t.

Reactions: 6

GREAT WORK - and very very telling

I think he’s given up on 80/20 as a monetary source; even his tick-tock from a few weeks ago had people asking and waiting for a phone call that he didnt even reply to. I reckon it’s all about milking 1-1 clients; if they pay circa £300 a month and he “claimed” to have 10 of them recently I suspect he will be using this as a cash source while he waits for his show to be signed up by the BBC. Deluded…much.

He really doesn’t get the hypocrisy in this does he? The guy has more illnesses than anyone I’ve ever known, constantly getting a gammy leg, does absolutely no exercise (we ain’t stupid), smokes and is obese.
Agree he is absolutely unhealthy - physically and mentally. Shocking and sad to see someone so young in this condition. He can’t even begin to help himself let alone anyone else.

Reactions: 7

I don’t know where he gets 160 odd members from but I think I’m being generous when I say, I don’t think there’s more than 40 paying members at this point.

Reactions: 3
Those on his plan still under the 16 weeks have yet to leave so his numbers will drop further when their sentence sorry plan is finished . I can't wait to see what it drops to but I do believe he has given up on 8020 as a 16 week plan because his name is mud now and no one is joining but sadly he will find another way to scam vulnerable people desperately looking for help.

He's playing the emotional blackmail card, again, to get views!

He needs his 8020 clients, he can't do the recovery without them..... yet they are paying him!!

£25 a month to be "loved" and needed by an addict/narc/conman with zero qualifications. You couldn't make it up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's playing the emotional blackmail card, again, to get views!

He needs his 8020 clients, he can't do the recovery without them..... yet they are paying him!!

£25 a month to be "loved" and needed by an addict/narc/conman with zero qualifications. You couldn't make it up!
Celebrating the year’s accomplishments?!?! 😂 2000 to 162 members?! losing 92% of your group in a year?! Star clients manage to put all the weight back on and more?! They must be celebrating being the shitest business owner ever 😂

• Haha
Celebrating the year’s accomplishments?!?! 😂 2000 to 162 members?! losing 92% of your group in a year?! Star clients manage to put all the weight back on and more?! They must be celebrating being the shitest business owner ever 😂
It just illustrates the extent of his delusion doesn't it!?

• Haha
He really hasn't got a clue has he?

What has he accomplished? Everything he touches goes to tit

Everything he started hasn't been finished

At the height he has 2200 members. Today he has 162

At one point he had 17 staff and now he's left with Rowland and Kazza whilst he clings on for dear life.

bleeping deluded.

• Haha
He’s obsessed with “processing trauma”, yet seems totally unable to process his or for Kaz to process hers, both are just getting bigger and bigger.
Hes totally bleeping clueless on what "processing" and "trauma" actually are.

Also, for a man that loves to covet this big pharma anti medical advice he sure does need one of those medications...

His official recovery starts tomorrow?
Errrr what? If that’s the case wtaf has he been rambling on about for weeks now with regards to his AA recovery?
The man’s a cretin.

He really hasn't got a clue has he?

What has he accomplished? Everything he touches goes to tit

Everything he started hasn't been finished

At the height he has 2200 members. Today he has 162

At one point he had 17 staff and now he's left with Rowland and Kazza whilst he clings on for dear life.

bleeping deluded.
100% agree with all the above.
The man’s absolutely f@&k*#g deluded if he thinks he’s accomplished ANYTHING positive this past year. All he’s accomplished is validation he’s an appalling businessman, an appalling employer and gives less than two shits about customer service.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.