Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone need any help with planning their day?! 😂🙈 I thought this man was deluded but he is a whole other level. As if he can say sitting in a garden with a £7.99 mic from Amazon talking complete random shite to three people is “work!”
Who’s he mediating with?! 🤔

Who’s he mediating with?! 🤔
Just realised it’s been corrected on one of the screenshots! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is anything remotely responsible here? No chores, nothing about anyone else ("work" is all about him). What a selfish, lazy bleep.View attachment 1250217
There's a lot of fantasy in that list and it reads like a school project for your perfect day off work.

The morning shower?? 😆 Highly doubt it.
Sexy time= playing with himself in the shower 🚿
The morning walk= BULLSHIT
STRETCHING AFTER LUNCH FOR 15 MINS?? Is he a cat??
Meditate twice in a day. Nope
His 'show' isn't work, it's hanging out and playing with his friends. I imagine the academy live is just a shorter version of the 'show', talking crap for an hour.
The strongman thing= in his imagination
Another walk- nope!
The guitar & smoke- this is definitely likely true but the smoke part could be in every step to be fair 🚬
The evening shower, lol, OK then, if he smells as bad as he looks in his dirty clothes then he's absolutely definitely humming 🤮

He only wants other people's ideas so he can steal them and/or feel superior to them. He must realise
his life is no better than that of a dosser 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does anyone need any help with planning their day?! 😂🙈 I thought this man was deluded but he is a whole other level. As if he can say sitting in a garden with a £7.99 mic from Amazon talking complete random shite to three people is “work!”
poor Sam “sexy time” scheduled in every day, like it or not……. my libido just shrivelled up and died 🤢. I wish he would add “brushing teeth”

As if he goes for 135 minutes of walking each day 😂😂😂 more like 1.3 minutes.
Still unlikely

• Sick
Reactions: 12
‘Sexy time’? 🤢 Is there anything more ick inducing than this?
also, there’s more chance of me rejoining 8020 than him showering twice a day! He looks like he smells of feet and bin juice 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So his smoke is now a "daily" thing ,didn't heyday it was only on Sunday or something like that ,plus what fitness / health guru smokes ? He doesn't know what healthy is. He is a big fat lazy lying narcissistic deluded slob .

Reactions: 14
I remember a comment someone made on one of the trolly TTs, saying something along the lines of "Dan Wheeler is what bad breath looks like." And I think about that any time I see his picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, but anyone who needs a template to tell them to get up, clean their teeth, get dressed and eat breakfast has got serious issues. I get having a to do list of odd jobs and reminders to go to the post office or pay a bill, but you don’t need reminding to live.

Reactions: 12
I remember a comment someone made on one of the trolly TTs, saying something along the lines of "Dan Wheeler is what bad breath looks like." And I think about that any time I see his picture.
That quote should be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking shite as usual. The biggest factor was age and 2 of the biggest Comorbidities were dementia and altzheimers🙄
Screenshot_20220508_111203_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Screenshot_20220508_111209_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Angry
He’s obsessed with “processing trauma”, yet seems totally unable to process his or for Kaz to process hers, both are just getting bigger and bigger.

How can he keep telling people to take control of health when

• his teeth are in shocking condition
• he’s on drugs
• he’s fatter and more unfit than ever
• he has severe anger issues

Where’s the health??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.