Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 hour 32mins into todays ‘show’, Kaz mentions hitting Grace’s back last night, (Grace being Sam’s daughter) why would Sam’s kids be in wales? Don’t they have school?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I am told a real, successful person blocked one of Wheeler's videos due to copyright? 👀
Of course he's whining about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is Dan really thick enough to think Peter Kay himself has personally blocked it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else find them holding the microphones and being so close to them really irritating? Or is it just me 🫣

👀👀 Tell me that we missed Lord Twaticus having a Dantrum on the Scamademy live yesterday morning...

Quite why he had to choose the moment he was going live to call a Dentist god only knows, but yep, his members were subjected to him being a total hole on the phone to people that were Lit-er-ally doing their jobs 🙄

Basically, the fact he lost a cap as a result of chewing a toffee was a huge deal, despite not being in any pain or experiencing any swelling.

He rang 3 seperate dentists, all live and all on speakerphone whilst he did so. He explained he needed an emergency appointment as he lost a cap. They all asked if he was in any pain or swelling to which he said no.

First off, he was in Wales, so he wouldn't be registered with any of them.

All of them had pretty much the same answer. They either had no appointments or as he wasn't experiencing any pain or swelling it wasn't deemed an emergency. I am told that his frustration was more than evident and even though they couldn't help, each of them attempted to point him in the right direction. His response was to cut the phone calls dead mid conversation and shrug it off like it was acceptable behaviour.

The arrogance of him really believed that he should of been seen by one of them. One of the lines had a recorded message whilst on hold about them still implementing COVID restrictions and he shouted '' For fucks sake, that was 2 years ago '' - ermmmm did you forget that you had COVID recently Danny Boy, or was it a lie after all? 🤔

He was visibly annoyed kept telling Kaz '' forget it, I am going back to England ''

Kaz did try and calm the situation by calling someone and pretending he was her brother to try and get him an appointment but it wasn't happening. Even someone in the house was telling him to stop being a tart from behind the camera!

Firstly - it doesn't surprise me that he acted this way. We all know Wheeler and his sense of entitlement

Secondly - recording and streaming the conversation without making the other person aware... Tut tut Wheeler.

Thirdly - Who the duck does he think he is to treat people that way FOR DOING THEIR JOB?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
At this point he really needs to remove the “friendly” and “nutrition” out of his page title 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Another one bites the dust.
may 21-1800 members
May 22-163 members
😂
THIS makes me so happy. It genuinely delights me to see these numbers go down and down.
He does not deserve to make a living out of this con of a plan.
Cleaning drives is the lane he needs to drive in.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else find them holding the microphones and being so close to them really irritating? Or is it just me 🫣
I don’t even know why they need microphones and headsets? They really do think they are something special with their so called ‘show’. 😂

• Haha
Where is anything remotely responsible here? No chores, nothing about anyone else ("work" is all about him). What a selfish, lazy bleep.
Screenshot_20220507-175529_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.