Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello new thread xx #9❤ Settling into see how this car crash continues 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
#14 checking in

Are tit for brains and the elephant still broadcasting their "show" from Barry ? - Why ??

Reactions: 7
I’ve popped onto the show to offer a detailed recap to all my fellow trolly c*nts. I summarise todays scintillating show as: “Boring as duck😴😴😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam is definitely with them in Wales… I caught a snippet on Twitter of him asking her if Kelly Brook could be added to his “list”

• Sick
Reactions: 8
#1 checking in and getting comfy....

27 threads in....226 confirmed members with many more lurking and he's still carrying on like WE are the problem?!

We know we have some ex employees among us already- between here and my inbox I have almost completed my bingo card, but I have to say this one was a surprise this morning.

Mr Burbs, aka MattDan has surfaced after all this time, and it seems he's not happy either.

For any of you that don't know, Burbs was Wheelie Bins Business Manager. He was left holding the fort when Dan went AWOL and we called him out at the time for a) pretending to be Dan when he was replying to posts and b) seemingly not understanding the 8020 plan much when he did so.

Well, at the back of last year Wheelie doubled the cost of his scam, sorry plan. At the time he justified it with '' it was always meant to be £49" and "£25 a month is too cheap and attracts people who don't want to commit ''

We rightfully called him out and others questioned what they actually got for their cash. A few weeks later he took a U-Turn and put the plan back to £25 when he realised he has royally fucked up.

Of course, it wasn't Wheelers fault though. He claimed the price increase was a '' mistake'' and that it was the result of "poor advice"

Burbs has now put his two-penneth in on the matter and has commented on the vid where this was said. Judging by his response, Burbs is also owed money by Wheeler.

Join the queue mate. There is a long line in front of you of people all waiting on him to cough up the cash he owes them, and somehow I don't think you will be at the top of his list of priorities. If you are prepared to wait behind HMRC, the VAT man and DWP you might just be lucky.

Oh and Burbs, if you are reading here... We aren't trolls dude. I know at the time you very much believed everything he was saying about TCHQ , but trolls we definitely arent.

226 people here all have an issue with Wheeler for one reason or another. If you can now see what we see you are welcome to join us, along with all the other staff he did wrong by. Either contact myself ( you need to unblock me though) or FP and one of us will give you a number!
Burns seems like a genuinely nice guy, I've heard voice notes where he is actually sticking up for the customers and talking about how they actually needed to improve service and what they needed to be doing. He was also supportive of us instructors and actually listened to us. As much as Dan hired him as a business manager you know damn well that Dan will have been very specific and controlling about what he could and couldn't do/say/how he should respond. Just another case of him finding a fall guy. Problem is Dan, when you have no staff left, you can't blame anyone else can you

Reactions: 12
Great to see the ongoing interest and support, from all of us BOSH!

And you're right Barmyarmy, there are definitely still more silent watchers (incl former staff). Hopefully they will be able to come forward when the time is right!

226 strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
64 checking in, I can confirm through a reliable source Dan and Sam are at Kaz's house.

Reactions: 6
Omg it just gets better and better!!

Dear Amber,

Wiping your tears with a tissue, from your face, only works WHEN YOU HAVE TEARS!

Regards
Psychology 101

The same dark makeup is on her cheek again today. However, the other cheek is still makeup free.

She’s sitting there, with bruising makeup on one cheek and not the other…. For a domestic abuse case from 6 years ago!

She is not only clearly a classic narcissistic, she’s also
severely delusional too. Anyone who’s actually lived through domestic abuse or addiction can tell she’s full of tit.

Not only has she physically abused Depp, she’s emotionally manipulated and abused him too. Its clear shes also sabotaged many of his recovery attempts.

Depp’s clearly not an angel here… but this woman is a vile leech.

She’s now intentionally humiliating his recovery to the audience. I hope Johnny has his sponsor with him. This trial is a relapse storm and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see an OD during this. (I truly hope I’m wrong)

Christ knows how he’s able to sit there listening to this ’thing’, quite clearly, lying constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.