Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new TP review:

Wendy babes, you seem a little confused...

1) We arent trolls... We are all real people who have history with your Illustrious Leader that have stood up and been counted. At the last count there are 226 of us. More than in the "Academy". Funny that.

2) They only check in on you cos they have nothing else to do. They spend most of their time playing the Dan Wheeler show and I can almost guarantee they have tried to get you to join them on said "show" so that Lord Twaticus can tell you how much he relates to you and can make your appearance on the "show" all about him.

3) they sometimes go off the subject of nutrition?! Wendy, we listen too babes. He NEVER talks about nutrition, or even the 80/20 principles for that matter. Plenty of talking about himself though.

4) Its gonna feel like talking to a group of friends when you are one of 5 people consistently contributing. There are are another 157 members that stay silent though - wonder why that is? 🤔

Thanks for the mention though, nice to know you were thinking of us! 😘

( thanks to one of our own for the heads up!)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
A new TP review:

1) We arent trolls... We are all real people who have history with your Illustrious Leader that have stood up and been counted. At the last count there are 226 of us. More than in the "Academy". Funny that.

2) They only check in on you cos they have nothing else to do. They spend most of their time playing the Dan Wheeler show and I can almost guarantee they have tried to get you to join them on said "show" so that Lord Twaticus can tell you how much he relates to you and can make your appearance on the "show" all about him.

3) they sometimes go off the subject of nutrition?! Wendy, we listen too babes. He NEVER talks about nutrition, or even the 80/20 principles for that matter. Plenty of talking about himself though.

4) Its gonna feel like talking to a group of friends when you are one of 5 people consistently contributing. There are are another 157 members that stay silent though - wonder why that is? 🤔

Ah he’s reeled in a vulnerable member.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Even so I'd be amazed that they'd hand over information like that still, as he wouldn't be part of the multi-disciplinary team looking after her. She has capacity so there'd be no way a Dr would divulge anything she wasn't aware of to someone while she was out of the room.

Next he'll probably be telling the surgeon how to hold the scalpel during the procedure.
I CAN categorically tell.you they wouldnt.
Rach is in here, were both "in". I could not share any information with her without consent as shes not relevant to my patients.

Its complete bullshit

You mean he's not performing the operation himself?
Codeine STAT

Reactions: 12
Completely agree with @Imnotsureyouknow

Dan and Kaz's version of said events are way beyond any kind of reality.

It's true she may have asked for him to be her emoshunnel support muppet for the duration of the appointment - but there is no way that any medical professional registered with a professional body (which is mandatory in the NHS) will discuss patient information without them being present in the room.

Delusional Daniel spins a lie yet again and Kaz will fall in no matter what.

Quite frankly I think she got off on allowing Dan into the room whilst someone examined her netherworld just so she could revel in the perverted take he would have on it.

Did anyone notice the comment she made after he hugged her on the live all about giving thanks...

Reactions: 9
Wendy is still in the honeymoon period. Sometimes you just have to experience it for yourself to know. I'm sure we'll be seeing her in a few months 🤞.

Reactions: 15
Have a listen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely agree with @Imnotsureyouknow

Dan and Kaz's version of said events are way beyond any kind of reality.

It's true she may have asked for him to be her emoshunnel support muppet for the duration of the appointment - but there is no way that any medical professional registered with a professional body (which is mandatory in the NHS) will discuss patient information without them being present in the room.

Delusional Daniel spins a lie yet again and Kaz will fall in no matter what.

Quite frankly I think she got off on allowing Dan into the room whilst someone examined her netherworld just so she could revel in the perverted take he would have on it.

Did anyone notice the comment she made after he hugged her on the live all about giving thanks...
Dont let your husband come, let me, I'm clever

Ive seen better acting on holyoaks

• Haha
I wonder if it’s made up to try and catch our eyes. It’s tooo out there
I reckon as it was audio, did someone pose as a doctor? They both read on here so maybe they are carrying out these extreme antics as they can see how upset and angry we all get. Maybe because they get no viewers, they are getting their rocks off reading our comments? There is no way a real doctor would impart information to someone before telling patient themselves. It just wouldn't happen. Even head would know this so if the doc did act unprofessionally you can bet Wheeler would by now be claiming some sort of compensation on Dickheadess behalf.

00130D12-327A-4180-92A6-7E9A2ACD9C53.jpeg

Oh dear!! I wonder what Superdan will make of his hero calling out weight loss companies for doing more harm than good…he’ll probably say he agrees with him given that he believes he has a legit qualification. He’s so arrogant he’s probably already asked Elon to be on his “show” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1260146
Oh dear!! I wonder what Superdan will make of his hero calling out weight loss companies for doing more harm than good…he’ll probably say he agrees with him given that he believes he has a legit qualification. He’s so arrogant he’s probably already asked Elon to be on his “show” 🙄
I mean. It’s not real. But I lol’ed at it lol

Reactions: 6
A new TP review:

Well I'm glad she is finding it helpful but she cannot claim that the lives "go off topic at times " because they have never been ON topic.He says it's dedicated to nutrition ,movement and mindset yet fails to EVER talk about it .

C’mon Dan this fake “doctor’s appointment” skit isn’t cutting it. You really need to step it up! I remember the time when refreshing this page at lunch would yield hundreds of new messages and there were new threads every 2-3 days. A constant stream of new members standing up to be counted and sharing their own horror stories!

Things may appear a little stagnant, but you’re not fooling anyone. Not any more! When you act out (as you inevitably will, you can’t help yourself), we will be here to document it all! Just a matter of time, I’m afraid.

Sorry, I think I’ve missed this as I don’t know what they are referring too? Can anyone enlighten me please?😀
At the end, after joking that he was sexually assaulting her, she says she's just "wishful thinking." Joking, of course 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
"I had a team of 17 people"

narcissist rewrites history to make himself the victim.
‘Not one of them stayed’ guilt tripping Sean for needing to get a proper job

I think Dan and Sam must be in one of them open relationships with Kaz and her fella. It’s the only reason I can see that her fella allows her to be with dan 24/7

A pity party about "the rest of the 17 people leaving him", really? They were his staff, his business was faltering and he couldn't afford them anymore. I can safely say now that if my company stopped paying me I'd go elsewhere and find another paid job.

And employment laws are pretty strict with laying people off and hiring for the same job. I don't know what contracts, if any Dan had his staff on obviously, but he's lucky none of them were in a union. I'd have some sympathy for Dan if he'd gone without himself to make sure the wages were paid, but he didn't and hasn't. Zero morals or concern shown for anyone but himself, and his needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.