Dan Wheeler #27 The lies keep coming, Sean went running, but it doesn't matter cuz Kaz is still Hunning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read this update. They have to be lying. There is no way a qualified medical professional would ask a patient to leave a room to discuss their condition with some random idiot they have in tow. No way. Some/a lot of this story doesn't add up.
We were in the room with mom when she was given her cancer diagnosis . When she’d left the room I asked the Dr for the prognosis . I was refused point blank to the point of the Doctor being rude I was told “You are not my patient “

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We were in the room with mom when she was given her cancer diagnosis . When she’d left the room I asked the Dr for the prognosis . I was refused point blank to the point of the Doctor being rude I was told “You are not my patient “
I experienced the exact same with family members of mine, Dr's won't divulge anything without the patient being there and even then they ask for permission.
Something doesn't add up about their story. Either Dan pretended to be a health professional or he posed as her carer! Both are extremely likely and plausible to be fair 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The “show” entertained me today they had sound cutting out for the entire half an hour causing them to have to end the show and Dantrums followed. Apparently he is going to lose his “tit” with restream as they apparently know how very important his show is. 😂 Hopefully restream have a trolly c*nt causing the issues for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I experienced the exact same with family members of mine, Dr's won't divulge anything without the patient being there and even then they ask for permission.
Something doesn't add up about their story. Either Dan pretended to be a health professional or he posed as her carer! Both are extremely likely and plausible to be fair 🙈
Even so I'd be amazed that they'd hand over information like that still, as he wouldn't be part of the multi-disciplinary team looking after her. She has capacity so there'd be no way a Dr would divulge anything she wasn't aware of to someone while she was out of the room.

Next he'll probably be telling the surgeon how to hold the scalpel during the procedure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just read this update. They have to be lying. There is no way a qualified medical professional would ask a patient to leave a room to discuss their condition with some random idiot they have in tow. No way. Some/a lot of this story doesn't add up.
I wonder if it’s made up to try and catch our eyes. It’s tooo out there

Reactions: 9
None of that would have happened.its the internal examination for me,that is some thing else. Dan needs to seek help for this obsession with woman's body parts and sexual content. He is a sick individual and anyone on his plan who thinks this is OK or normal deserve his plan now. Kaz is also sick in the head. I just don't know what else to say, that information has done me in regarding doctor room.
Exactly this. A large percentage of Dan’s “work” is sexualising women (including sick stories about his Nan and asking a child if she would perform oral sex on a man) and discussing women who have done bad things. If that isn’t a red flag - what is?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
From what I saw, it appears to be genuine.

Conversation happened on a live in the Scamademy. Can any other 👀👀 watch back the live from 4th May and confirm pretty please?
I have zero doubt the conversation took place.

I am extremely skeptical that the conversation had any relationship to reality.

No mum in their right mind would leave a child (and husband/ partner) like this
Should mums pursue their own career? 100%
Should mums look after themselves and get some me time? Of course 100%

Kaz isnt putting herself first, she is putting a ridiculous man child first
A selfish self centred uneducated prick - who doesn't give a duck about anyone else but himself, Lies daily, and is always the victim.
His staff "fucked off"??? - My bad, They certainly should have stayed - for free - and licked your drug ridden ass for free forever.

Also Dan - the below - is why you are a fat duck.
That isnt proper nutrition - that is a heart attack on a plate.
That is a treat, not an every day nutritious breakfast.
Im not even a "Groupon nutritionist" and I know that.
Dick

View attachment 1258246
It took me a while to work out he hasnt a single nutritional qualification.

Groupon was "ma cbc".

Literally calls himself whatever

I'm beyond shocked at this. A Dr should NOT have divulged a patients information to a 'friend'. Unless of course Dan lied about his credentials (which we know he 100% would have)
When my husband was going through cancer treatment I felt i had to jump through hoops to get information and i understood why. Ffs even the utility companies won't speak to you if the bills not in your name!!

For Kaz to let Dan be her emotional support is tragic. It speaks volumes about her marriage
But Dan told the story so you must believe it. Hater.

Doctors don't even know what caldicott is. But the winking wanker.

Reactions: 7
You know it never ceases to amaze me how narcissists just don't see their behaviour. In that clip where he talked about the compromises Kaz had to make her, her husband, her son, not being paid, driving across from Wales etc and he still thinks that's ok because he thinks he's special. I mean he is so out of touch with reality. And now let's see what traction we can get with Kaz endometriosis 🤦‍♀️

You know it never ceases to amaze me how narcissists just don't see their behaviour. In that clip where he talked about the compromises Kaz had to make her, her husband, her son, not being paid, driving across from Wales etc and he still thinks that's ok because he thinks he's special. I mean he is so out of touch with reality. And now let's see what traction we can get with Kaz endometriosis 🤦‍♀️
I agree, he really thinks he's worth such a sacrifice. Dan goes on and on about how his dad leaving was the cause of his trauma, well how does he think Kazs' son will feel only seeing his mum at the weekend?!
That his mum prefers sitting and giggling with her pal about boners and boobs, making prank calls to a funeral parlour rather than being with him. It's so very sad. Being a parent is a privilege not a right.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he asks to be in the operating room on standby for his expert advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree, he really thinks he's worth such a sacrifice. Dan goes on and on about how his dad leaving was the cause of his trauma, well how does he think Kazs' son will feel only seeing his mum at the weekend?!
That his mum prefers sitting and giggling with her pal about boners and boobs, making prank calls to a funeral parlour rather than being with him. It's so very sad. Being a parent is a privilege not a right.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he asks to be in the operating room on standby for his expert advice.
You mean he's not performing the operation himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm just watching yesterday's video and he is saying he has another infection from injecting testosterone and he took an anti biotic the night before and that day, isn't he in Wales? Where would he get anti biotics so quick? Nothing ever adds up when he tells a story
And you don’t just take antibiotics for a day! They’ll be prescribed for a set time by a bloody doctor. Codiene is also for considerable pain, no doctor in their right mind would prescribe codiene for an infection of that level! It’s all bollocks as normal

Reactions: 11
Thought Dan paid £150 a month for restream? Funny that as I can’t seem to find that option on their website. Always wondered why he’s still with a company he pays soooo much money to when he has a problem every day. It would seem his on the basic plan, which is free!

Yet another lie!

060BF816-3470-44BA-8200-2E8B6541A6ED.png
ACBE9897-F4EA-4C41-B09F-9BB8A2EA2202.png
FCCD66CF-DF32-4960-8C19-0940FA24C061.png
C30F2B87-960B-4A79-AA40-870B2437B7B8.png
186756D0-2AD7-466D-9EB1-89A62A98F5C3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The biggest clue that they’re both lying in that doctor chat thing isssss suggesting kaz is a size 16.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.