Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When and why did he shave half his face??

He just looks like he's going through a total nervous breakdown.

I know he never will cause his ego is too big but he needs to get off social media
Because he continues to confuse bipolar with split personality disorder and thought he was being funny by playing the two halves of his bi polar. At this point I just think he's psychotic

Reactions: 16
Because he continues to confuse bipolar with split personality disorder and thought he was being funny by playing the two halves of his bi polar. At this point I just think he's psychotic
No question he has lost touch with reality to the point of being completely delusional and consumed with fantasies of his own greatness and infallibility.

Reactions: 6
It's actually really concerning. Why is nobody in his life having a frank conversation with him?

The bipolar thing is starting to get on my tits.

It is never, or very rarely a 6 month split in the year. I honestly think he's done a quick Google search of bipolar, added the type 2 to make it sound legit and just made it up from there

Reactions: 12
It's actually really concerning. Why is nobody in his life having a frank conversation with him?

It is never, or very rarely a 6 month split in the year. I honestly think he's done a quick Google search of bipolar, added the type 2 to make it sound legit and just made it up from there
I've wondered this for a while now. It's truly sad that he has no one close to him that cares enough to intervene (and/or he is so far gone he has alienated them eg his parents).

Having said that - none of that gives him license to harm others with his ongoing bullying, scamming etc.

Reactions: 8
How old are you Dan ???? Your not remotely funny ,Either grow up or shut up our 4 yr old grandchild is more mature than you . Get a grip PERLEEEEEEESE

Not only does he confuse Bi-polar with split personality, he also confuses it with S.A.D.

Reactions: 9
I was going to post this yesterday after his rip off event post, but thought better of it as it felt a bit harsh & perhaps too close to the actual truth.

After a little more consideration, I think he should have this on a T-shirt to warn everyone now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very random live going on only on the daniel wheeler page none of the other outlets. Managed to catch him going on about men being grumpy as they are undersexed. Still with a half and half face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes! He preaches that he can help with any condition but doesn't know what any of them are.
He throws around all these terms with zero understanding of their meaning let alone the more complex medical concepts behind them. He holds himself forth as an expert, when he is actually less than nothing, he is harmful. So aggravating!

Very random live going on only on the daniel wheeler page none of the other outlets. Managed to catch him going on about men being grumpy as they are undersexed. Still with a half and half face!
Wandering around in public, talking to his phone that's held up in air, with one half of his face shaved - just a normal day 😳

He started off mumbling about literally nobody on TT, so went live on FB instead. Is the truth finally getting through that immensely thick skull of his?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wandering around in public, talking to his phone that's held up in air, with one half of his face shaved - just a normal day 😳

He started off mumbling about literally nobody on TT, so went live on FB instead. Is the truth finally getting through that immensely thick skull of his?!
Look at the state …….
😳
And not one of the sidekicks is alarmed at this behaviour?? Or prepared to do anything about it ?
That says a lot about them

Nasty

Attachments

• Wow

It’s an excuse he uses for being a twit for “6 months”. Like “my bipolar means I’m an unreliable, nasty bleep for 6 months of the year but it’s OK because now I’m in my manic, productive phase and I’m going to be amazing. I’ll be reliable and be the best at what I do again”. Good try Dan, it’s a load of BS though dude!

Look at the state …….
😳
And not one of the sidekicks is alarmed at this behaviour?? Or prepared to do anything about it ?
That says a lot about them

Nasty

His friends are the worst! I know someone like Dan and I imagine he’s just exhausted his family buthis goons are with him everyday. I would never let one of my friends carry on like this with no help but OK- let’s blame the “trolls”!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is the half beard thing an attempt to look like he's gone mental, to pave the way for a "mental breakdown" so he can bow out of his current failure and make a big comeback (🤣🤣🤣) in a few months time (ie, after drive washing season).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the half beard thing an attempt to look like he's gone mental, to pave the way for a "mental breakdown" so he can bow out of his current failure and make a big comeback (🤣🤣🤣) in a few months time (ie, after drive washing season).
I reckon it’s an attempt to get media attention.

• Haha
So I miss a few days and I see he's still pushing his 'show' which has less people tune in than the podcast/radio station (pre recorded on cassette) I did with my friend in the 80's when I was 8 🙄.

And he now thinks he/the team are worth £150 to sit and have dinner and drinks with!!! honestly I can just imagine the brainstorming session they had to come up with this pile of tit idea, especially when they can barely get their show into double figures.

Why not have a brainstorming session about providing the things you've promised meals, exercise videos, new updated content, daily walking sessions oh wait that would be preposterous!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.