Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only when talking about ed Sheeran court case, he said something about how they could have collaborated instead of being petty
Still with the “they are using my name to get views”, when their video has more views than the last 3 of Dan’s combined, and the drama was all whipped up by Dan, again.

Not forgetting he did way worse with his attack of DJ, and that was clearly trying to drive views/clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the massive news that TDWS has moved to the evening slot we are 1 hr into the TDWS and we are at a total of 19 viewers across 3 platforms.
I can't believe with the changing of the timeslot and with Cleverly being a guest that numbers haven't gone through the roof.
With over 220K followers on TT and roughly 15k followers across both FB pages the numbers don't look great do they David "Who is David Wheeler" watch it then you'll get the joke if you haven't already.
I love to help and since David read my post about the omelette being a disaster and buying a new pan and turning down the heat and doing it again on TT (you can thank me later) i will offer my services again. Its not the timeslot that isnt attracting the viewers, it isnt the guests (which by the way add zero credibility), it isnt your hunions can you see where this is going David ??? Oh FFS i will spell it out I T S Y O U.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With the massive news that TDWS has moved to the evening slot we are 1 hr into the TDWS and we are at a total of 19 viewers across 3 platforms.
I can't believe with the changing of the timeslot and with Cleverly being a guest that numbers haven't gone through the roof.
With over 220K followers on TT and roughly 15k followers across both FB pages the numbers don't look great do they David "Who is David Wheeler" watch it then you'll get the joke if you haven't already.
I love to help and since David read my post about the omelette being a disaster and buying a new pan and turning down the heat and doing it again on TT (you can thank me later) i will offer my services again. Its not the timeslot that isnt attracting the viewers, it isnt the guests (which by the way add zero credibility), it isnt your hunions can you see where this is going David ??? Oh FFS i will spell it out I T S Y O U.
you’re forgetting the ONE viewer on twitch🤣
1C8C6D33-0050-4D78-ACF2-4B923BF21F0A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And of course, some of those viewers are us and a lot of the rest are his cronies and their multiple accounts.

Guaranteed actual audience is low single digits.

Has her comment been deleted already? I can’t see it there now 🙄
Haha yep! It was taken down within about 10 minutes 😂 it’s literally like a small child thinking if they hide from you you have no idea where they are! Whanker you can delete every comment you don’t like in the world and TCHQ are still going to be breathing down your neck. We don’t take kindly to the fact you manipulate and use people; treat vulnerable people with complete disdain and are simply a scam artist. Your time is numbered …In the words of a Scotsman..don’t try it ….we will bleeping DESTROY you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wondering how tonight’s DW Show. Had over 80 views as soon as it ended. Turns out any view over 30 seconds counts as 1 view.

So a single person popping in 3 or 4 times, would be clocking up a view on the count if they watched more than 30 seconds a time. Just shows how misleading all these view counts really are.

Attachments

• Heart
I was wondering how tonight’s DW Show. Had over 80 views as soon as it ended. Turns out any view over 30 seconds counts as 1 view.

So a single person popping in 3 or 4 times, would be clocking up a view on the count if they watched more than 30 seconds a time. Just shows how misleading all these view counts really are.
Maybe none of us should look. At all not even to pop in. Just tomorrow to see what the results may be - don’t join or click, just scroll past to see the view count cos view counts are visible without clicking into the live

that way we will know whether it’s people here making up his numbers for sure or not ?

Reactions: 11
I’m not really sure how social media views work but I would say, don’t worry too much, viewing figures are in single digits even when we do have a nose. It will hardly generate income or publicity x

Reactions: 6
Got bored and looked at the the singing ones TT. Theme tune to the littlest hobo. Do you think he’s having a sly dig at Dan. Living where he can 🤣. More like the biggest hobo!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay so I’ve just got home from work. He’s trying to be joe wicks with his cooking vids, and James smith with his “fair points” podcast thing - chatting with mates - (can’t stand James smith either lol) and he’s trying to say he’s the best in the world at WHAT exactly?? He doesn’t provide nutritional or movement or mindset content. He doesn’t go to the gym he doesn’t “coach” he doesn’t help with nutritional planning. He’s an overgrown child who wants to play games and thinks it’ll make him famous but it won’t cos he’s tit.
Perfect description!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.