Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great to see most people waking up to the reality of his scams and the fact all he cares about is quick easy money.

His proposed event could easily cost a family (LOL) £700-900+. I can’t see even his most deluded followers being this ”invested“, in a single day.

So far there are all of 2 comments on his big announcement of the evening show, one of which is his own. That’s the level you’re at Dan! And not because of trolls, not because of anything other than your own shortsighted greed, selfishness and stupidity. When will you wake up and use this not as reason for another fake apology video but motivation to truly do the hard work on yourself you so badly need? You’re a young man and it’s not too late to correct and live a decent, honest life.

As much as Dan disgusts me with his endless scamming, it has got to be a sad existence for him and those around him. I do wish he would find the catalyst for change.
A photo op with Dan Wheeler is cheap at half the price

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He's just said heardle is wordle for hearing 🤦🏻‍♀️ no chinny. It's songs not just listening to words. 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I'm really failing to understand the point of these lives. He's just playing a game?

Reactions: 6
This kind of 'show' - sitting in your girlfriends lounge with a couple of random friends would have gone down better at the start of the first lockdown because people were really bored and were stuck at home.
Who in their right minds would stay in on a beautiful day when you could be enjoying the lovely weather.
I've just been to the beach with the hubby & dogs, it was beautiful out there.

He's really missed the boat, I honestly don't know why he thinks people want to sit and listen to his banal, pointless, crude, self indulgent bullshit? 😂

Keep at it though, wheeler! It provides us with lots of amusement 😉

Reactions: 9
Academy is back down to 203 from 207. 😂 the quality of this evening show is clearly captivating your audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any mention of the pod cast ? The one where 2 qualified PTs call him out for chatting utter tit? 🫣

• Haha
Okay so I’ve just got home from work. He’s trying to be joe wicks with his cooking vids, and James smith with his “fair points” podcast thing - chatting with mates - (can’t stand James smith either lol) and he’s trying to say he’s the best in the world at WHAT exactly?? He doesn’t provide nutritional or movement or mindset content. He doesn’t go to the gym he doesn’t “coach” he doesn’t help with nutritional planning. He’s an overgrown child who wants to play games and thinks it’ll make him famous but it won’t cos he’s tit.

I'm really failing to understand the point of these lives. He's just playing a game?
Having played my share of games:

I can't imagine wasting my time watching someone else play, let alone watching a video of someone else playing, let alone watching a video of someone watching a video of someone else playing a video game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Having played my share of games:

I can't imagine watching wasting my time watching someone else play, let alone watching a video of someone else playing, let alone watching a video of someone watching a video of someone else playing a video game.
With Geo Guessrrrrrrrrr it’s at least a communal game session so people watching can join in. But it’s still not really a “show”.

Reactions: 6
Any mention of the pod cast ? The one where 2 qualified PTs call him out for chatting utter tit? 🫣
Only when talking about ed Sheeran court case, he said something about how they could have collaborated instead of being petty

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.