Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a few things from this announcement:

i don’t think 200 counts as ‘intimate’
What makes you think 200 people want to come when you’ve not even got 200 in the academy, an your show gets no more than 10 views a day?
‘Including partners and family’ sorry but no one sane would bring their kids anywhere near an event organised by someone who needs to wash their mouth out with soap.
30k is ludicrous. Even if you were getting some form of outside entertainment, that’s a joke
‘We need to earn a profit’ well nessa works for free anyway so she won’t need any profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

What makes you think 200 people want to come when you’ve not even got 200 in the academy, an your show gets no more than 10 views a day?
‘Including partners and family’ sorry but no one sane would bring their kids anywhere near an event organised by someone who needs to wash their mouth out with soap.
30k is ludicrous. Even if you were getting some form of outside entertainment, that’s a joke
‘We need to earn a profit’ well nessa works for free anyway so she won’t need any profit.
He needs people to bring partners and kids to make up the numbers and get the money he needs! But yes totally inappropriate entertainment for kids that are of the age they have to be with their parents- also young kids on a long walk, then adult entertainment and a meal?! DW clearly hasn’t spent a lot of time with children (and we know Kaz hasnt 😝)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The only way 200 could be considered intimate is if you are normally pulling a crowd much larger.
Like Adele performing to 200 people would be an intimate gig.

Looking at the videos of previous walks I cannot see that there has ever been close to 200 people there when it was free. Obviously I may have missed something.

Just as a comparison, in September there ia a 3 day fitness event at the NEC at which you can meet Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Hall and others (yet to be confirmed). A regular 1 day ticket for the event is £27, or £65 for all 3 days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The only way 200 could be considered intimate is if you are normally pulling a crowd much larger.
Like Adele performing to 200 people would be an intimate gig.

Looking at the videos of previous walks I cannot see that there has ever been close to 200 people there when it was free. Obviously I may have missed something.

Just as a comparison, in September there ia a 3 day fitness event at the NEC at which you can meet Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Hall and others (yet to be confirmed). A regular 1 day ticket for the event is £27, or £65 for all 3 days.
I reckon Kaz will be Nessa all day, Sean will be Mr Bean, and Dan will be in his Superman onesie. This eclectic show will be akin to their daily show- they will have massive projectors so the crowd can live watch their games of wordle and Geo.... (whatever the hell it is) Dan will make crude jokes well into the night, Kaz will laugh along moronically, Sean will sit in his dark glasses wondering what day it is....

Food- burnt omelette and haribos washed down with energy drinks
The walk will be a staged, 'all follow Dan like he's Jesus' and let's get some group photos so that Dan looks really popular and don't forget to get get those emotional hugging selfies 🤳

But we all know it won't happen! I just hope no one parts with any money because we know they won't get it back 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they still need to travel and get accommodation on their own, that's fair. The 'show' is not child friendly so nobody in their right mind would bring their kid that's a couple days child minding, the 'show' isn't worth a penny so the meal better be the best bleeping food these people ever eat.

Obviously this is all hypothetical because as with everything 80/20 it will never actually happen

• Heart
I reckon Kaz will be Nessa all day, Sean will be Mr Bean, and Dan will be in his Superman onesie. This eclectic show will be akin to their daily show- they will have massive projectors so the crowd can live watch their games of wordle and Geo.... (whatever the hell it is) Dan will make crude jokes well into the night, Kaz will laugh along moronically, Sean will sit in his dark glasses wondering what day it is....

Food- burnt omelette and haribos washed down with energy drinks
The walk will be a staged, 'all follow Dan like he's Jesus' and let's get some group photos so that Dan looks really popular and don't forget to get get those emotional hugging selfies 🤳

But we all know it won't happen! I just hope no one parts with any money because we know they won't get it back 😬
The post mentioned awards too didnt it?

"80/20 awards"?!
So a well done for ........ Putting up with his tit??!
But to get that well done (and if you bring a partner)
You pay £300 for tickets + drinks + travel + accommodation +possible childcare .....

The man is so out of his mind now, its insane

PLUS
Obvs will not happen ........ He hopes - Simple ch ching in the bank acct
Blame cancellation his mental health

Knob

Reactions: 12
The post mentioned awards too didnt it?

"80/20 awards"?!
So a well done for ........ Putting up with his tit??!
But to get that well done (and if you bring a partner)
You pay £300 for tickets + drinks + travel + accommodation +possible childcare .....

The man is so out of his mind now, its insane

PLUS
Obvs will not happen ........ He hopes - Simple ch ching in the bank acct
Blame cancellation his mental health

Knob
I suspect the awards is a bit of bait for the hook.

My employer often gets sent notifications of awards. And to collect it all we have to is attend the award ceremony at a ticket price of £xx.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
It took me way too long to work out where he got this idea from. I am a member of MPC - it's basically a health & fitness plan founded initially by Sam Heughan (of Outlander fame) and you pay your money and get a years subscription to a full year of fitness plans and food plans, along with yoga classes etc. It's well worth it - proper nutrition & actual qualified PT led classes. Anyways, once a year they have a Gala in Scotland, it costs an absolute fortune (can't remember how much as I've never gone, despite actually living in Scotland, but I think it's £150-£200), but you buy your ticket, and you turn up, and you get a weekend of activities, led by a fully qualified fitness instructor, a fully qualified yoga instructor and a bona fide Hollywood star. You get a REALLY posh gala dinner, attended by the aforementioned Hollywood star, and he genuinely mixes with the guests, chats, takes photos etc. It's absolutely worth the money if you can afford it, and people fly in from all over the world for it. It's huge. Even in the last couple of years, they've done it online (for free) in a bid to boost the morale of the community they've built.

This is what Wheeler is trying & failing to emulate. He's got no qualified instructors, and despite what he thinks, he's certainly no Hollywood heartthrob....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure he's tried to do this before with the groups. I definitely remember awards being mentioned

Reactions: 7
A pub in the area is charging £65 single & £85 double (room only), per night, breakfast extra. Depends on time of year though as a lot of places it's a minimum 2 or 3 night stay if during bank holidays or school holiday time.

Petrol is around £1.60 - £1.80 per litre at the moment, so about £8 per gallon. Average mpg of cars differs from 30-50+ per gallon, but gives you an idea.

Even if reasonably local to him, it could be a very expensive outing!

Such value 🥳, form an orderly queue 🤡😆
I get 8mpg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s like he’s literally sat there trying to think of a way to get his next cash injection. He tried the ‘amazing NHS offer’ (that is still running at the end of March) to get the January influx, that didn’t work. Bragging of exclusivity and that he would be at 1000 members and closing the doors in April, that didn’t work. He’s tried going viral (shaving half his face most recently) and that hasn’t worked. He’s tried in his own bizzare way to be what he thinks is consistant with his breakfast show, again that hasn’t kicked off like he had hoped. He’s tried to get investors but no matter how many lies he tells about his current audience numbers and how big the ‘show’ will get, you can’t hide live views and tit content!
He’s tried to get sponsors and people to work with but no one in their right mind wants to work with him. Always makes me laugh when I think of what businesses/ other PT’s must think when they see the ‘team’, like wtf have Kaz and Sean got to do with anything fitness related, they are a pair of turnips 🤣

So now he’s trying to flog some majorly over priced ‘experience’, conveniently planned for September, purely to get some money in. He’s drowning and running out of options. He has nothing to offer and he knows it so all he can hope now is that his die hard fans love him enough to buy a ticket (to an event that doesn’t have a date, has no formal planning and nothing of value) and bring their family along in order to fund this delusional aspiration he has of being famous for doing duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s great to see most people waking up to the reality of his scams and the fact all he cares about is quick easy money.

His proposed event could easily cost a family (LOL) £700-900+. I can’t see even his most deluded followers being this ”invested“, in a single day.

So far there are all of 2 comments on his big announcement of the evening show, one of which is his own. That’s the level you’re at Dan! And not because of trolls, not because of anything other than your own shortsighted greed, selfishness and stupidity. When will you wake up and use this not as reason for another fake apology video but motivation to truly do the hard work on yourself you so badly need? You’re a young man and it’s not too late to correct and live a decent, honest life.

As much as Dan disgusts me with his endless scamming, it has got to be a sad existence for him and those around him. I do wish he would find the catalyst for change.

Reactions: 15
I'd be loving the sound of you getting that! ❤ vroom! We get about 20 out of our AMG on a good day, got to love a mean machine & we are only here once afterall 😉
Exactly we are here for a good time not a long time xxx love an AMG ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.