Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has David totally forgotten his failed standup career where he publicly laughed at and shamed wheelchair users? Maybe all their husbands/wives and friends could smack him across the face as he seems to think violence in this case is acceptable.
What’s this story, pls fill me in?

Reactions: 4
The show is a pathetic joke and no one's watching it anyway.

But the attitude being displayed online by DW atm is super toxic. I can see he's pushing a Joe Rogan type of alpha masculinity, with an anti 'snowflake' agenda.

I assume that's being done to boost engagement as it cannot be to attract potential clients. The Will Smith video got so many more videos than any of his other videos. This is after he ranted about others for using his name to boost the views on their videos.

Reactions: 10

But the attitude being displayed online by DW atm is super toxic. I can see he's pushing a Joe Rogan type of alpha masculinity, with an anti 'snowflake' agenda.

I assume that's being done to boost engagement as it cannot be to attract potential clients. The Will Smith video got so many more videos than any of his other videos. This is after he ranted about others for using his name to boost the views on their videos.
And the DR Mosely videos (making sure the Dr bit is emphasised there because it makes baby David jealous 😅)
He is trying to gain traction with his rants, I love it because he comes across as his true self in them which ultimately will keep decent people from parting with their cash 👍🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s this story, pls fill me in?
years ago he tried stand up comedy - there is video footage on YouTube I think, anyway needless to say it wasn't funny and one of his main jokes was he was on public transport sitting on a wheelchair priority seat and a man in a wheelchair asked if he could give up his seat - apparently this isn't fair as he already has a seat (the wheelchair). :unsure:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

That Will Smith TT he said this morning on his ‘show’ that it went ‘semi viral’, his own words. I went to have a look at the TT, it had less than 1500 likes, is that classed as semi viral now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Will Smith TT he said this morning on his ‘show’ that it went ‘semi viral’, his own words. I went to have a look at the TT, it had less than 1500 likes, is that classed as semi viral now?
I think he got confused - someone described him as a virus, that's all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IM nOT going to compare it to cancer but you get my point. Same thing Dave, same thing. Saying "Im not" is not a magic eraser.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wrote this on to an post of his on FB

I will most likely get blocked after this.

But do look at good and bad reviews before you becomes a member of a company. If you find it's right for you, I wish you all the best. It suits different people, different ways to lose weight. We do not all fit into the same template.

Reactions: 9
IM nOT going to compare it to cancer but you get my point. Same thing Dave, same thing. Saying "Im not" is not a magic eraser.
Sorry... He says it's not ok to pinpoint one person with a condition and take the mick.... Ohhhhh, you mean like you bullying DJ for his binge eating and mocking him to eat the whole packet??? 🤬

#25 FAKE wheeler-NOT a doctor, NOT a Counselor, NOT in recovery and NOT benefiting from therapy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry... He says it's not ok to pinpoint one person with a condition and take the mick.... Ohhhhh, you mean like you bullying DJ for his binge eating and mocking him to eat the whole packet??? 🤬

#25 FAKE wheeler-NOT a doctor, NOT a Counselor, NOT in recovery and NOT benefiting from therapy!!
yesterdays video 2hrs 20 min in, mentions me again and "have you spoke to your son lately" (he is not my son) dw still thinks it was me trolling when i was driving home from the gym, keep pushing the narrative its just a couple of cunts trolling you Dave, its over 200, Its NOT ME ROLAND YA bleep stop telling him its me, i aint got time for bleeping around making videos and fake accounts about that idiot, its a shame you cant keep me out of it, conning SJ out of £500 for the paid interview proves that everything people are saying about dw is true, dw posting a video laughing how he got it for free (gloats about the scam on SJ) must be what its like when someone signs up to the plan, now duck off and leave me alone, i only come here to see if you speak about and you still do! BOSH!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1648569804641.png

Now he's wading in on Vigilante justice. Displaying a complete lack of understanding for how the law actually works.

If you beat up a burglar in a rage because you think they deserve a kicking, and not because of self defense, then it's a crime. You can't just go around handing out you're own justice, and getting violent with people. It's not a matter or agreeing or disagreeing, it's how the law is.

Reactions: 14
Can I suggest we have a rota so that only one of us has to watch the shitshow each day? With this many of us that might be not much more than once a year? And he’ll be gone by then. Oh, hang on, there’s only 7 of us so…no, wait! I am Spartacus! tit, ok, I’ll keep watching every day and talking to myself 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
yesterdays video 2hrs 20 min in, mentions me again and "have you spoke to your son lately" (he is not my son) dw still thinks it was me trolling when i was driving home from the gym, keep pushing the narrative its just a couple of cunts trolling you Dave, its over 200, Its NOT ME ROLAND YA bleep stop telling him its me, i aint got time for bleeping around making videos and fake accounts about that idiot, its a shame you cant keep me out of it, conning SJ out of £500 for the paid interview proves that everything people are saying about dw is true, dw posting a video laughing how he got it for free (gloats about the scam on SJ) must be what its like when someone signs up to the plan, now duck off and leave me alone, i only come here to see if you speak about and you still do! BOSH!
He has no moral compass DJ, we know that.

He fucks everyone over that he comes in contact with. Absolutely everyone.

The fact he used SJ as way to get to you was a low blow. It backfired massively though and he looks an even bigger twit than he did before.

Rowland... You arent entirely innocent in the whole thing either are you?! You are nothing but his little lapdog, waiting like a good boy for his treat from his master. You carry on telling him its DJ behind all of this, but you are barking up the wrong tree mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just see him as the annoying yappy wee dog he is. Barking at the window where he's safe, but he'd tit himself if the bigger dog got inside.

Can I suggest we have a rota so that only one of us has to watch the shitshow each day? With this many of us that might be not much more than once a year? And he’ll be gone by then. Oh, hang on, there’s only 7 of us so…no, wait! I am Spartacus! tit, ok, I’ll keep watching every day and talking to myself 😂
I was thinking the same today, but it's such utter shite- it's a really big ask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.