Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like he’s literally sat there trying to think of a way to get his next cash injection. He tried the ‘amazing NHS offer’ (that is still running at the end of March) to get the January influx, that didn’t work. Bragging of exclusivity and that he would be at 1000 members and closing the doors in April, that didn’t work. He’s tried going viral (shaving half his face most recently) and that hasn’t worked. He’s tried in his own bizzare way to be what he thinks is consistant with his breakfast show, again that hasn’t kicked off like he had hoped. He’s tried to get investors but no matter how many lies he tells about his current audience numbers and how big the ‘show’ will get, you can’t hide live views and tit content!
He’s tried to get sponsors and people to work with but no one in their right mind wants to work with him. Always makes me laugh when I think of what businesses/ other PT’s must think when they see the ‘team’, like wtf have Kaz and Sean got to do with anything fitness related, they are a pair of turnips 🤣

So now he’s trying to flog some majorly over priced ‘experience’, conveniently planned for September, purely to get some money in. He’s drowning and running out of options. He has nothing to offer and he knows it so all he can hope now is that his die hard fans love him enough to buy a ticket (to an event that doesn’t have a date, has no formal planning and nothing of value) and bring their family along in order to fund this delusional aspiration he has of being famous for doing duck all.
All these up-sells also seem to involve zero to minimal financial input from him/the business. Which is at odds with trends I see elsewhere, where companies are making investments to boost engagement, with no additional cost to their members.

For example my gym just replaced all their weights and now every weight has the name of the gym displayed. They have tripod with phone clips available all over the gym. So when members film/photograph themselves working out and stick it up on Instagram the gym's name and branding is there too.

Let's say I was encouraging my members to get outside for a walk. Maybe I could get some branded T shirts and water bottles knocked up and sent out to new members. Then I could encourage them to pop a video or photo of themselves getting outside with their water-bottle and T shirt showing my branding.

But I'd be building the brand of my business, and not just promoting myself.

Reactions: 14
Am I seeing correctly he’s shaved half his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This can't be true... is he that foolish? I assumed he'd just filmed half of it, shaved then filmed the other half and spliced it together. That's probably giving him too much credit tho, after all he can no longer afford a video editor!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This can't be true... is he that foolish? I assumed he'd just filmed half of it, shaved then filmed the other half and spliced it together. That's probably giving him too much credit tho, after all he can no longer afford a video editor!
there is another video were he is facing forward, half a beard 🤣 didn’t watch whole thing though

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
there is another video were he is facing forward, half a beard 🤣 didn’t watch whole thing though
Wow. I only saw the "split personality" one where he's talking to himself and assumed... Never assume Dan can think, is my lesson. Never!

• Haha
On the 'event' (🤭🤪) post I'd missed where he said "we've got to turn a profit". Why would he feel the need to say that? It's a business not a charity, goes without saying really. He felt the need to justify though as he knows he's ripping people off...whether it happens or not, & we all know what that will be.

He's definitely rattled by the podcast, just done a TT 'oh, so you're underestimating me'. Christ, he's such a child! 🤦‍♂️ so pathetic. Why doesn't he just prove people wrong by running a credible business actually providing a service that he's charging for & helping people with fat loss, instead of the constant snide posts & ridiculous game play 🤷‍♂️

oh, sorry, I forgot! Because he's a fame driven conman with no talent or credentials!

TT profile has been updated too, pushing the worthless guarantee & the never ending '50% off' headline offer, but it's not really is it...

Attachments

Reactions: 9
He really has zero understanding of how to conduct himself or what running even a simple, basic PT/fitness business would look like.

Dan you're not famous. You're not even a low level dime-a-dozen fitness "influencer." No one is going to give you money in advance for a stupid event that won't happen anyway.

No one is underestimating you Dan. And less and less people are overestimating you... there aren't many left now, and thanks to your own foolishness it's going to be a lot harder to suck them in going forward.

Reactions: 11
206 in the scamcademy as of now- who the actual F is joining?! Kaz and Rolo must be busy setting up all those fake accounts

• Wow
Reactions: 10
206 in the scamcademy as of now- who the actual F is joining?! Kaz and Rolo must be busy setting up all those fake accounts
Gotta be. No one would really be taken in by him at this point... would they? If so, I'm sure it won't be long before they're here!

He’s still offering the 24 hour trial (that I got kicked out of after 3 hours 😂 false representation wheeler..my legal team are on it😂) I bet some of the numbers are those.

Dan Jones (any of the 217 of you) interested in signing up? 😂
He throws all these terms around. Gang, mate. Does "legend" not imply membership in his scam? Or could it refer to new victims as well?

Edit: I believe we are up to 218 :ROFLMAO: still well ahead of the Scamcademy 👊

• Haha
So Wheeler (inadvertently) admits that his activity of an average of 2106 steps a day puts him in the sedentary category. Doesn't look good for a so-called personal trainer who tells his clients to do 10,000 steps a day!
I started on 1000 steps a day, must of been my weight that gave me 4000 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Let's say I was encouraging my members to get outside for a walk. Maybe I could get some branded T shirts and water bottles knocked up and sent out to new members. Then I could encourage them to pop a video or photo of themselves getting outside with their water-bottle and T shirt showing my branding.

But I'd be building the brand of my business, and not just promoting myself.

don’t give him any good ideas!!!!

Am I seeing correctly he’s shaved half his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
he did a bi polar TT thinking he was hilarious and likely expecting everyone else to like it too therefor thinking it would go ‘viral’
Then continued to do his following TTs with half a beard as I guess he will get more views that way because people will think wtf why has he got half a beard.

he’s beyond embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 7
don’t give him any good ideas!!!!

he did a bi polar TT thinking he was hilarious and likely expecting everyone else to like it too therefor thinking it would go ‘viral’
Then continued to do his following TTs with half a beard as I guess he will get more views that way because people will think wtf why has he got half a beard.

he’s beyond embarrassing at this point.
Haha there was a time I "worried" about giving him helpful ideas - of which there have been many on this forum. Then I realized, he is so completely blinded by his own narcissism and delusions, it wouldn't matter if a professional firm handed him a perfect, customized and detailed business plan. There's simply no way he could execute, due to his own intrinsic shortcomings.

Reactions: 8
Imagine living a life where you’re so blind to the fact the vast majority of people you interact with by virtue of your social media laugh at you, are embarrassed to have been associated with you or dislike/hate you.
He really has no emotional intelligence at all.

Despite how much we joke about his tit decisions, I really do hope he seeks the help he needs soon and those around him stop enabling him.

every single announcement/crazed live or tiktok he does just proves how he really doesn’t have a grasp on the real world and really needs to seek actual professional help

Haha there was a time I "worried" about giving him helpful ideas - of which there have been many on this forum. Then I realized, he is so completely blinded by his own narcissism and delusions, it wouldn't matter if a professional firm handed him a perfect, customized and detailed business plan. There's simply no way he could execute, due to his own intrinsic shortcomings.
I remember that idea he borrowed from a guy who sells watches. Where the guy who hand deliver a random watch order so he could meet his customer in person.

It was so butchered to fit the 8020 business model, because it wasn't totally suitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He needs people to bring partners and kids to make up the numbers and get the money he needs! But yes totally inappropriate entertainment for kids that are of the age they have to be with their parents- also young kids on a long walk, then adult entertainment and a meal?! DW clearly hasn’t spent a lot of time with children (and we know Kaz hasnt 😝)
Nah, he just thinks it’s perfectly acceptable for kids to join in with the inappropriate sex talk and clearly so does anyone still in the “gang”.

• Sick
I’ve got some suggestions for his ‘award ceremony’. He’s going to need some rocking music in the background for some sort of grand entry? How about ‘It’s just an illusion a delusion’ by Imagination. Or the muppets theme tune would also work.

• Haha
When and why did he shave half his face??

He just looks like he's going through a total nervous breakdown.

I know he never will cause his ego is too big but he needs to get off social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.