Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not an energy drink in sight. You have let us down lads 😂
The worst part of it was Dan's segment. Terrible audio, barely intelligible - and think it's due to Dan himself rather than technical factors.

It's too bad he revealed his boxing experience, otherwise would have been hilarious to watch him fuckin destroy Dan. Like others said, Dan won't dare.

Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to understand why he thinks a get together for a free walk and free “entertainment” show requires him to turn a profit. He’s about nothing but greed and turning a quick buck wherever possible.
The sad thing is the hardcore hunions will follow him to the ends of the earth regardless of the cost. A cheeky wink with a “hun” thrown in for good measure is enough to make them swoon like idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m struggling to understand why he thinks a get together for a free walk and free “entertainment” show requires him to turn a profit. He’s about nothing but greed and turning a quick buck wherever possible.
The sad thing is the hardcore hunions will follow him to the ends of the earth regardless of the cost. A cheeky wink with a “hun” thrown in for good measure is enough to make them swoon like idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️
Fantastic point you make there! If it's supposed to be an intimate gathering for his biggest huns then why should he be making a profit at all!? He doesn't even provide the basics for their £25 pm!

Reactions: 6
I can imagine if anyone ever said “do you think this is working out” to him in his personal circle itll be:

this is my business I’m here and doing my fing and no one should ever tell me it’s not working out my mental elf is on the line why are you questioning me? This is my FING.Let me live.

Kinda Vibe.

The worst part of it was Dan's segment. Terrible audio, barely intelligible - and think it's due to Dan himself rather than technical factors.

It's too bad he revealed his boxing experience, otherwise would have been hilarious to watch him fuckin destroy Dan. Like others said, Dan won't dare.
9minutes and 4 seconds " you can't argue with an idiot" . Said in a calm manner between two people who I guess know their stuff.

Danny why not draw comfort from " a prophet is never recognised by his own people" or " a turnip never turns". Why can't people see your greatness, after all, you wear the same superman T shirt nearly every day. Can't they see the signs? :)

It appears that these new bright PTs in a calm and considered manner, believe you to be a clown that they have little time for.

Reactions: 15
At this point the whole thing is pathetic. Dan is nothing more than a grifter consumed with scoring a free ride any way he can, no matter how small. He literally won't lift a finger unless he thinks there is a buck (pound?) in it for him. And anyone who pays to suck up to him is just as pathetic (unless maybe they are somehow brand new to him, in which case it shouldn't take long to wake up). The truth about him is obvious and widely documented now.

The irony is he's too damn stupid to realize that through his own ongoing shortsighted decisions, he has cost himself any chance of real success.

Most gym socials I’ve been to, of that nature, have been free. You just pay for drinks/food as you go.

I could understand a fee of say £30-£50 if there was venue hire involved, or a guest speaker included.

I am stunned anyone thinks £150 is a good deal. Although in my experience, a comment on an FB post and someone actually coughing up money are 2 different things.

Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
He wants to charge HOW MUCH??!!!!!
For what exactly??!!!!!!
Oh my good grief …….. max 200

Just wondering if anyone fancies a walk in September……. I hear Burwash is an interesting location 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah man - cream eggs are my favourite food group😂 my record is eating 96 of them just because they were there😂
Wheelers new challenge. Hillsborough deaths to creme eggs.

😂 I wouldn't rely on him to even rescue a cat from a tree😂
Hed have bred it be the time it hits the ground.

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! 😂

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

A live show!

Reactions: 4
Well tonight has been full of delights! £150...staaahhhppp 🤣🤣🤣 I can't even 😂😂😂

And I am so proud to see two fine, educated, knowledgeable, Scottish men talking about Whanker like the joke he is. I laughed the whole way through!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit awkward that the podcast about DW has more views after a few hours on YT than the latest episode of his own “Breakfast Show”, or yesterday’s episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bit awkward that the podcast about DW has more views after a few hours on YT than the latest episode of his own “Breakfast Show”, or yesterday’s episode.
Will be shocking for Wheeler to see what genuine views look like.

Most gym socials I’ve been to, of that nature, have been free. You just pay for drinks/food as you go.

I could understand a fee of say £30-£50 if there was venue hire involved, or a guest speaker included.

I am stunned anyone thinks £150 is a good deal. Although in my experience, a comment on an FB post and someone actually coughing up money are 2 different things.
Absolutely! A small fee, paid at the time of consumption, might be reasonable (in a setting where Wheeler is not involved).

Under no circumstances should Wheeler be give any money, never mind a large sum paid in advance! I mean, it's almost certain that he will delay or cancel the event anyway - proven by his own public track record. Naturally, there will be no refunds for any reason!

Does anyone remember back when he had actual followers (outside his immediate small circle of cronies) and a number of people made extensive arrangements including accommodation, childcare etc to attend a walk which he randomly canceled at the last minute? One of several similar incidents, and those are only the ones I know about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Is he for bleeping real?

My mate's just paid £90 for tickets to see Michael Buble perform in Vegas😂
Just to put things into perspective - Wheeler thinks he's worth almost double the price of seeing an A-List artist perform at one of the world's top venues! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I strive for that level of greatness
Same!

I have a number but more of a lurker than a poster but has anyone listened to the podcast recently brought out by other pt’s about getting Dan wheeler cancelled?! Only listened to the very start of it so far, but can’t wait til bedtime and listen to it in full. From two Scottish pt’s, one who had a very recent run in with mr wheeler. Sorry for being cryptic just don’t want to break tattle rules naming names, it sounds like it’s going to be a good one though!!
A podcast I would get on my apple Podcast app or is it a a YouTube one? I need to hear this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG 😂😂😂I can't even... 😂😂😂
Of all the things he's ever come up with this is the most delusional 😂😂😂
Thanks so much for the laugh😂😂😂
He’s probably seen that another trainer is holding an event at a large concert type venue! This is so funny. It will crash and burn, just like everything else.

Thanks, it sounds like this could easily cost someone £300+, a significant amount for many/most people I would guess.
The Sully’s will pay it… they traveled from Edinburgh down just for one of the walks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.