Dan Wheeler #24 Dan, Dan the money grabbing Man, Kaz can't stop him but the Trolly runts can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! πŸ˜‚

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
The people of Burwash will be pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like DW is desperate for a big cash injection. Not worried about the end of the financial year are we Wheeler and the knocking on the door from the old HMRC are we....

Reactions: 11
Now that's something I would pay Β£150 a ticket for 🎟 πŸ‘Š
DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS!

He would 100% capitalise on it if he could. He woud be telling everyone that listened that people were turning up to see HIM.

Yeah, to see him get his face smashed in πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello All....

So, I believe common etiquette is to request a number? 😜

I have been silently watching, reading and laughing with you all on this page... Ever since the whole DJ thing online!!

My reason for finally joining, is that today I found another online PT who I am sure Mr DW has tried to copy in business (albeit he failed). πŸ˜… Check out the James Smith Academy πŸ˜‰

I have been a member with 8020 and paid TWICE, thinking it would be better. I am first to admit I did not commit to the program, I tried, but I found the long videos boring, the lack of support really hard and, when I got charged Β£50 a month for 3 months and then get told it's Β£25 but not offered any money back... I started losing interest.

If I am dead honest, I lost a respect for DW when he went live about DJ and then proceeded to mock DJ and his eating habits..... A man who claims to care for binge eaters, made me realize I really don't need or want that in my life. Let alone paying a man to give me advise on binge eating, whilst publicly mocking another binge eater 😱🀬

Not to mention the constant need to prove he is right and to publicly try humiliate people 🀯

I've got lots to get out of me, as I'm sure you can tell!

Needless to say, I've got the ebooks, had the emails and false promises and I'm now here πŸ˜‹

PS: I have a direct link into that magical academy.... Which is another reason I am over it, as those 'private lives' is just more chit chat and no money worth help.

PPS: give me my number!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ˜œπŸ₯³
Thank you, i still come here to keep an eye on what’s said about me, he still thinks it’s me trolling apparently, people here have been very supportive to CJ and appreciate it πŸ™πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Evening you Trolly C**ts!

Had a message tonight from someone new - someone who also has eyes on the inside that has sent me this little nugget.

Is he for bleeping real?

1) Does he really think people will travel and pay for this and all the costs associated with it? As per usual its got to be close enough to Burwash for him to even entertain it cos he's a lazy fucker and wouldn't think to find a central location where people could meet. Dont be daft, that means he would have to make an effort AND put his hand in his pocket.

b) Dont worry about the awards, we all know Sully and the Steves will win cos they win everything!

c) He thinks he could get 200 people attending. Dont make me laugh- he hasn't even got 200 paying members! πŸ˜‚

d) The desperation is real. Happy to take your money via a payment plan to suit. Lets not forget his history of not coming up with the goods after he's taken your cash, gang...

(thank you to someone lurking for making contact and sending this to me 😘)
He’ll take the money, then it’ll be cancelled, to be rescheduled again and again, same as the books

Reactions: 11
& no burping, eating and then wiping dirty hands on their clothes....... I feel well and truly spoiled πŸ˜…
Personally, I was waiting for the chocolate egg eating, door slamming, sexual innuendos and bi polar impersonations from the lads.... Come on boys, get wheelered πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.