Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20220126_104221.jpg
IMG_20220126_104251.jpg
IMG_20220126_104314.jpg
IMG_20220126_104338.jpg

All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Agreed. Dan will at this point do ANYTHING to recapture his previous form (income) and thinks he’s untouchable.
Where are those photos from? We need to report him to the fraud squad 🤨

Reactions: 10
Was that advert meant to promote a weight loss plan or is it some sort of service for improving your mothering and wifing skills? It tells you absolutely nothing 🤣
Absolutely! Just tragic - let’s hope no prospective new sign ups see kaz’s before photos

• Haha
View attachment 1017152View attachment 1017153View attachment 1017155View attachment 1017156
All 4 of these gentlemen being paraded as 80/20 clients are all LIFE CHANGING FITNESS CLIENTS pre 2015... That's right 7 years ago. Daniel Cody was one of DW first ever clients and I mean from the start 2013 id say . The diet plan used was a LOW calorie HIGH exercise plan. With 5 gym sessions a week. Strict tailored diets. Not the 80/20 plan one bit. This is massively misleading to the new members of public he's going to scam. There are more who definitely did not do the 80/20 diet on there and infact I'm going to say all was pre 80/20 and between 2013 and 2017. This guy needs stopping however we can. Whatever way we can.
Id second that

Reactions: 7
Agreed. Dan will at this point do ANYTHING to recapture his previous form (income) and thinks he’s untouchable.
Where are those photos from? We need to report him to the fraud squad 🤨
They are all on his new revamped website . There's plenty more who are all pre 2015 also. Its fraud and also will definitely not be done with their permission as it's not the diet any of them followed.

They are all on his new revamped website . There's plenty more who are all pre 2015 also. Its fraud and also will definitely not be done with their permission as it's not the diet any of them followed.
Sorry not the 80/20 website. But if you click on join today on his tik tok these all appear like another web page.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1017152View attachment 1017153View attachment 1017155View attachment 1017156
Yes they were all pre 80/20 I was one of the transformations,

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Absolute joke,
There for every football game? For everything he needs ?
Do you mean VIA ZOOM ?????????? - from your crush's house in Burwash ?

She gives women a bad name.
Shes not even a part time parent and wife.

Also - naming her as a success story ? - funniest thing ive heard all year :ROFLMAO:
Is she’s a success story people need to lower their expectations of joining 8020. Might as well use the money to buy a ton of pork pies as that’s all you’ll get back anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, not an exclusive offer for NHS staff then......
Basically if you have a pulse and some money to give him.....
So this is not really support for NHS heroes just a cyncial marketing attempt to latch onto the goodwill which the public feel towards the NHS more so now than ever before, with absolutely no attempt to adhere to the far stricter blue light discount rules which most bona fide companies have.

I guess the upside is that Dan can impart his wisdom gleaned from " 10 years of nutritional science research" ( read googling the first paragraph of a web search) and impart that wisdom to qualified members of the medical profession within the NHS.

How about a discount for HMRC their families, friends and anyone who has paid tax? Go on Daniel launch that one. I don't believe you have the chutzpah to do it this week, prove me wrong or would that be a little bit scary for you?

There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same.
Couch potato turned gym bunny: How a 26st 12lb lost 10st - without a lettuce leaf in sight
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-26st-12lb-lost-10st--lettuce-leaf-sight.html

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So this is not really support for NHS heroes just a cyncial marketing attempt to latch onto the goodwill which the public feel towards the NHS more so now than ever before, with absolutely no attempt to adhere to the far stricter blue light discount rules which most bona fide companies have.

I guess the upside is that Dan can impart his wisdom gleaned from " 10 years of nutritional science research" ( read googling the first paragraph of a web search) and impart that wisdom to qualified members of the medical profession within the NHS.

How about a discount for HMRC their families, friends and anyone who has paid tax? Go on Daniel launch that one. I don't believe you have the chutzpah to do it this week, prove me wrong or would that be a little bit scary for you?

There is a Mike Ward on Daily Mail online talking about weight loss, maybe a coincidence. Hard to tell if they look the same.
Couch potato turned gym bunny: How a 26st 12lb lost 10st - without a lettuce leaf in sight
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-26st-12lb-lost-10st--lettuce-leaf-sight.html
Not the same dude

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that for the ‘80/20’ lifestyle plan, he hardly ever talks about ‘80/20’ it’s never about what the 80 looks like or the 20 looks like, the whole premise is around eat what you want and do some steps…! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 14
Apparently he’s capping members at 1000 because they had a problem last year having too many members 😂

• Haha
So this morning he is plugging his sky advert thats not on sky.
I'm just catching up, was that really THE advert, all 30 seconds of it?! 😳 MattDan should hang his head in shame if he had anything to do with that waste of time & money! Kaz looked awful 🙈 definitely wouldn't inspire you to rush & join, what were they thinking?! 🤯

These new, or should I say very old, testimonials being used, he's moved on to straight up, blatant fraud now! Definitely report to Trading Standards for East Sussex area & Action Fraud.

His manic phase is certainly productive, I'll give him that, keep it coming Whanker Boy 👮‍♂️🚔🔗

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1017155
Not even their own words. Matthew George is ”great full”, clearly written by Dan or Kaz!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The advert, jesus what a shambles. Of course it features bloody Stephanie o Sullivan, Dans number one fan!!

• Haha
Not even their own words. Matthew George is ”great full”, clearly written by Dan or Kaz!
These are all off his old LCF website he's just re-hashed it. It's only fair these people are contacted and been told their pictures are being used. There's half a dozen more too.

The advert, jesus what a shambles. Of course it features bloody Stephanie o Sullivan, Dans number one fan!!
Probably paid him to be part of the advert.

The acting from kaz was a solid -10/10
could he really only get one person who wasn’t staff to speak good about him on an advert 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.