Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me. I was sent all the documentation that he would give to LCF clients and it included tailored meal plans and which supplements to take.

One of our own then told me that only Dietitians can do this. I had no idea either.

He's clearly reading here.

Hiiiii Daannniieellll šŸ˜˜

Seems you are tripping yourself up a lot these days aren't you babes?!
thanks for that yes he is definitly reading it but in one breathe saying LCF and 8020 are same plan knowing that they are not and that LCF they were given what food to eat by him then in next breathe saying only a dietician can give meal plans , its like 2 differant people talking .argggggggggg!

Reactions: 9
Dan Wheelers; talk with Wheeler Blind Reacts

Sunday: Hillsborough
Monday: Stephen Lawrence
Tuesday: Pancakes with Peter.
Wednesday: Manchester Arndale
Thursday: July 2007
Friday: Slavery

Reactions: 10
That's it Dan, just laugh at a potential customer, why ask people for questions if you're just going to laugh in their face?

I cannot believe what i heard from his mouth this morning . He said if you are overweight then you CAN'T be the best mum ,the best wife, the best partner, the best colleague so come and check out 80/20 lifestyle plan to get you to be the best person you can be . . I found that extremely derogatory to woman like we are put on this earth just to please other bleeping people but to say if you are over weight then you are in some way inferior. Like he is mister bleeping perfect in every way burping and clearing his throat constantly , huffing and puffing ,too lazy to walk ,too lazy to motivate anyone, but he is talking like he is superior to everyone.

Also anyone asking an innocent question is met with such an aggressive answer with a big sigh on the end of it. How did i ever ever EVER fall for this absolute sham.

Also noticed him say to his academy users to put their name in brackets so he knows who he is talking to but these are broadcast publicly so defeating the object . He said 8020 has helped so many women with fertility problems and IVF .

He said he used to have over 100 viewers on his lives at one point until a couple of disgruntled customers tried to destroy his business and now only has 4 or 5 viewers then called ALL the diet companies c***ts.

He definitely reads here because someone had mentioned in here that only a dietician can prescribe an eating plan which is correct because im currently doing nutrition and advance nutrition course and that is on the first page of my studies that only a dietician can give out eating plans and guess what i saw a video on his TT last night advising someone that only a qualified dietician can give you an eating plan and if anyone offers them one that is not a dietician then run a mile , he is unbelievable .

On that same note someone pointed out on TT that those testimonials were from a completely different plan from 8020 and he justified it by saying he worked with them he was the main trainer so both used his principles therefore its the same plan lol i just cant listen anymore i want to throw my laptop at the wall. I really want to help stop this garbage.
Now he is acting all professional by saying "here's a quick word from our sponsor " then plays the naff advert he did.

He is ranting at someone saying if your health is important ditch all your social medias for a bit health is more important blah blah blah and said you cant be the best mum , partner ,wife WHAT????HE IS ON SOCIAL MEDIA CONSTANTLY . HE IS VILE bleeping VILE .
At least he's confirming he's not the best partner to Sam then cause he's certainly not at his best!

Attachments

(Long term lurker, no number) New content? Latest TikTok with the overweight dog analogy was taken from James Smith who said it 2019.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
(Long term lurker, no number) New content? Latest TikTok with the overweight dog analogy was taken from James Smith who said it 2019.
Well hello long term lurker, welcome to TCHQ - we give you number #177 ā¤

Mr Wheeler rip off someone else's work? Never šŸ˜³

Come on in and get yourself acquainted - we are a lovely bunch. Great to have you here xx

Reactions: 11
Wheeler is bleeping stupid, like really dumb.
He regurgitates how you should consider the source and do independent research.

Then googles "how much is a life worth" to determine how much money Hillsborough "peeps" should be compensated. Theres no way the copper meant anything bad he probably just wanted them to see a game for free.

Oh and when you're 50, doesnt matter if you're killed.
He really is. This is not "trolling" or insulting someone we don't like. Wheeler has shown time and again how stupid he is. Definitely well below average intellect. Combine that with his severe narcissism, addictions, and other personality factors and you see the mess he is!

Reactions: 8
Omg just watched him talking on wmw tt and his eyes are all over the place šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The dog analogy is a pile of shite. Thereā€™s only 2 ways for the dog to lose weight ā€œstarve the dog, or walk it moreā€! Errrrrr what about giving the ā€œdogā€ a bit less to eat???

For all those who tend to swerve Dans ā€˜livesā€™ here is todays summaryā€¦!

Dan looks rough again but once again canā€™t not turn the camera on- he must think heā€™ll be missed by his fan club too much! šŸ˜‚

Lots of swearing as usual, ā€œsup sully!ā€, then getting irritated by his fans for not sharing the content (does he not realise most are probably there for a laugh, not to share his ā€˜contentā€™ šŸ™ˆ)
Then a bit about Bridget Fonda then some nonsense about Hillsborough which someone wasnā€™t happy about and told Dan who then got ā€˜irritatedā€™ again

I donā€™t know what Dans on but it makes him talk so much crap and also irritable- why he thinks this is good content or attractive to potential clients is beyond meā€¦!! šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Honestly, I don't think there is any stopping him. I wish I could just stop watching but it's like a car crash!

• Haha
For all those who tend to swerve Dans ā€˜livesā€™ here is todays summaryā€¦!

Dan looks rough again but once again canā€™t not turn the camera on- he must think heā€™ll be missed by his fan club too much! šŸ˜‚

Lots of swearing as usual, ā€œsup sully!ā€, then getting irritated by his fans for not sharing the content (does he not realise most are probably there for a laugh, not to share his ā€˜contentā€™ šŸ™ˆ)
Then a bit about Bridget Fonda then some nonsense about Hillsborough which someone wasnā€™t happy about and told Dan who then got ā€˜irritatedā€™ again

I donā€™t know what Dans on but it makes him talk so much crap and also irritable- why he thinks this is good content or attractive to potential clients is beyond meā€¦!! šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
He still using that poor quality app/cam combo to go on every platform too

• Haha
I donā€™t know where to start about Hilsborough.

Heā€™s called it an accident.
Heā€™s said a good decision (to open the gates) had unfortunate consequences.
Heā€™s trying to make out that Kelvin McKenzie (he called him Kevin) decided to slander the Liverpool fans because heā€™s a Milwall fan.
Compensation and a child being worth more, there were children who died! Heā€™s got no clue. The families werenā€™t after compensation, they wanted their loved ones names cleared from any blame and the death certificates to have the correct cause of death. The acknowledgment that many would have lived if the right decisions had been made after the crush.

Why on Earth is he talking about money. What an ignorant man.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh well, it's only numbers eh folks!? šŸ¤„ šŸ™„ Smash those scales I say! šŸ¤Ŗ

šŸ—£ 263, 3 more who obviously didn't even do a quick Google...
This is what angers me most about whankerā€¦although youā€™d hope people would do some research before joining up I fully understand the frustration and despair so many people (like me) feel about their weight..he is a complete con artist playing with their emotional vulnerabilities and promising them the absolute world. He is a fraudulent misogynistic compulsive liar that has stamped on and attempted to destroyed so many people during his ā€œcareerā€ yet he has the audacity to play the: ā€œtrolls were mean to me and nearly made me kill myself line everytime someone asks him a question that isnā€™t just about praising how great he is. šŸ˜” Thank god for TCHQ and itā€™s community of people that actually give a tit about fellow humans with the sole aim stopping him from doing anymore ā€œchanging livesā€ aka ruining them.

• Heart
Iā€™ve just popped in to say hello and Iā€™m not even going to attempt to catch up! Been having a few MH issues but now back to kick arseā€¦it seems like youā€™ve all been doing that spectacularly! So darn proud of you all!šŸ‘ŠšŸ‘ŠšŸ‘Š

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.