Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays excuse was kaz hasnā€™t arrived yet ( but he went out and got his steps in) ā€¦ but they will be walking tomorrowā€¦unless one of them is ill.

He is calling Sams garage the office šŸ˜‚

What's the excuse today ??! - for walk with wheeler - but not walking!!

Lazy twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs whanker now the pink timetable isnā€™t going to plan already; how do you expect me to stay MOTAVATED?!?!?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ugh, the way the hunions gush over Dan and the "team" makes me want to vom! :sick:

Stick your noses up a bit further and you might actually be able to lick his tonsils guys!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he need Kaz to go for a walk with him? Sheā€™s bloody annoying anyway, chewing gum loudly into her microphone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He's so unprofessional. Constant sex jokes. Asking someone of they got a BJ. Why would anyone sign up off the back of this?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I've just emailed my boss to explain I'm off sick because my mental health is so tit right now. The guilt I feel at letting her, my team and my patients down is unreal...

But there sits Whanker, sitting in a garage, continuing to call this slot WALK with Wheeler when he's done nothing but sit on his arse in different locations all week. No shame. Does it even cross his neanderthal pea brain that everyone is laughing at him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just emailed my boss to explain I'm off sick because my mental health is so tit right now. The guilt I feel at letting her, my team and my patients down is unreal...

But there sits Whanker, sitting in a garage, continuing to call this slot WALK with Wheeler when he's done nothing but sit on his arse in different locations all week. No shame. Does it even cross his neanderthal pea brain that everyone is laughing at him?!
Sending love. Sometimes we have to put ourselves first ā¤. The walk with Wheeler thing is the ultimate joke, heā€™s overweight, according to him should be doing 10,000 steps - no excuses, but for some reason heā€™s an exception to the rule. Why arenā€™t the huns calling him out for not putting the effort in like they would with anyone else? He literally has nothing to do all day, why canā€™t he manage it without having to have Kaz do it at the same time? Lazy arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending love. Sometimes we have to put ourselves first ā¤. The walk with Wheeler thing is the ultimate joke, heā€™s overweight, according to him should be doing 10,000 steps - no excuses, but for some reason heā€™s an exception to the rule. Why arenā€™t the huns calling him out for not putting the effort in like they would with anyone else? He literally has nothing to do all day, why canā€™t he manage it without having to have Kaz do it at the same time? Lazy arse.
Exactly. Itā€™s so bloody frustrating isnā€™t it. Saying heā€™s already got his steps in? Total rubbish. Why couldnā€™t he wait till 9am and go live then- isnā€™t that the whole point of it?? The only steps heā€™s got in are those from his bed to the garage, sorry ahem, office šŸ™„

The sooner this joker calls it a day the better off everyone will be

Reactions: 13
He's just suggested someone 'helps her husband' While he's asleep. His wee minions was laughing that that's called sexual assault now. They both laughed and he started talking about his friend who's sex sleeps. What the actual duck.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
He's just suggested someone 'helps her husband' While he's asleep. His wee minions was laughing that that's called sexual assault now. They both laughed and he started talking about his friend who's sex sleeps. What the actual duck.
Bloody weirdos! Disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Completely unprofessional, as always. Wheeler simply cannot differentiate between a professional running a business and an idiot shooting the tit with his friends. Zero boundaries.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I remember that, they were saying about blue light discount cards and Dan said ā€œwe could be able to get them for 8020 membersā€ and Kaz was going to look into it

As if you can compare blue light services to 8020 members- members of a dodgy diet programme! Dans illusions of grandeur! šŸ˜‚
This could be an eye opener, if he goes down that route and they have a similar experience as half of us in here, a couple of complaints and they wont take kindly to people being ripped off discount or not...

Reactions: 12
Please let me know what his excuse is today, I've woken up in a decent mood and I don't want to risk dampening it with the horrid sounds that come out of his mouth šŸ˜…
He didnt say HE'D be walking

Why does he need Kaz to go for a walk with him? Sheā€™s bloody annoying anyway, chewing gum loudly into her microphone.
I noticed that. Could eat an apple through a tennis racket

Exactly. Itā€™s so bloody frustrating isnā€™t it. Saying heā€™s already got his steps in? Total rubbish. Why couldnā€™t he wait till 9am and go live then- isnā€™t that the whole point of it?? The only steps heā€™s got in are those from his bed to the garage, sorry ahem, office šŸ™„

The sooner this joker calls it a day the better off everyone will be
So he was up at 6 walking continuously for 1.5-2 hours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This could be an eye opener, if he goes down that route and they have a similar experience as half of us in here, a couple of complaints and they wont take kindly to people being ripped off discount or not...
Indeed! Opened himself up to a very wide audience with potentially a huge voice, oh dear Whanker, what have you done....

Reactions: 9
Sully said you dont need to be a doctor to talk about personal experience.

No hun, course not. But it helps when you're prescribing Solutions on the back of your "free knowledge bombs".

Then of course cleverly pipes up, I appreciate your medical advice. Dan laps it up.

So yeah they're so bleeping dense they've just admitted a pt in his garage is giving medical advice.

Also a new lapdog said "how is dan not qualified" do people really get that delusional with him thst the burden of proof is external?

Reactions: 16
@Emj7969
Emma - as requested - report filed to Action Fraud
(y)
ready for my next task !!!!

Ive walked my dog - and got some steps in this morning,
Now, I'm sat at my desk working and speaking to people on the phone - I'm assuming I can count this as another walk for the day ? - shall we say it counts as 100 steps per minute i'm sat on my ass???? - thats how DW gets his "walking" done isnt it - on his lazy ass ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Having listened to the live this morning, it is the usual mix of delusional self-aggrandising behaviour now with much mirth and laughter about sexual assault. I cannot believe anyone is getting any benefit from the ramblings of this man-child. Dan, do you even comprehend that some of your audience might have encountered sexual assault and don't find it side-splittingly funny?

If anyone has not yet submitted a report to HMRC please consider doing so. Whether you make it brief or detailed, if there are a volume of reports it might just get some attention. HMRC will certainly focus on the money and only care about the money, ensuring Mr Dunning Kruger spends more time on his business and less time dishing out his weirdo " advice".

Below is the company number and a link. A number of reports will help focus the attention of HMRC alongside the detailed reports that have gone in.

08154179 - Daniel Wheeler
www.gov.uk/complain-company
Please report, it takes 10 minutes and even being brief will do.

Dan if you are reading this, can you self diagnose as a Dunning Kruger? It will not need the blood tests you mentioned this morning, just a look in the mirror, checking in with people who are not sycophants, and a look at your chaotic failing business should do the trick. I suggest that you don't have the skills necessary to recognise your own incompetence, but there are many here who are willing to help you on your journey to self-awareness.

"The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities."

" Dunning Dan the 80/20 man" Dan you can have that line for free. Dunningdan.com is also still available!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned the Bluelight Card on a live during the week. He got all excited and so did Kaz.
He also did this a year ago! I started watching him last feb and he was doing this then. He is literally repeating everything heā€™s done last year hoping to hit the same momentum.

His live this morning (just watched parts back) was all filth! He cannot be professional at all and Sean just sits next to him giggling! Who would take advise from this man? He makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.