Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi
I just wanted to say I too have been swindled and verbally abused by this cretin.

i have a different username on tiktok / Insta and I don't want him to see who I am as I am genuinely fearful for him to do something to me.

Ive not told my story too publicly but a few people know it.

I have emails from him and I have proof about the bullying in his academy - which as we all know is a pathetic Facebook group.

I saw on tiktok about this page and thought I'd come and see the thread.

im no stranger to tattle but first time on this thread.
Hello lovely. I think that makes you #178 - is that right @DansBarmyArmy ?

you’re safe here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else feel that we are seeing the start of another crash by DW?
It's difficult to count, seeing as this time around he never really recovered at all from his most recent previous flameout but yet his current erratic behavior has all the signatures of yet another new low for Wheeler.

Hi
I just wanted to say I too have been swindled and verbally abused by this cretin.

i have a different username on tiktok / Insta and I don't want him to see who I am as I am genuinely fearful for him to do something to me.

Ive not told my story too publicly but a few people know it.

I have emails from him and I have proof about the bullying in his academy - which as we all know is a pathetic Facebook group.

I saw on tiktok about this page and thought I'd come and see the thread.

im no stranger to tattle but first time on this thread.
Welcome aboard, you are far from alone. Feel free to peruse the wiki (pink button at the top), and of course the near-20K posts in these threads. Plenty of material that I am sure will only validate and confirm your experience.

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the last few days - was confused why he would be talking about Hillsborough went and watched the live to see for myself and honestly watched open mounthed - I was actually saying out loud - OMG stop talking - please stop talking. I don't know what to make of it. How can anyone not know what Hillsborough is?? He's 36! How can you be so un-informed?? He says he doesn't watch the news, but surely you know about major news events. Honestly does he know we've had a pandemic?? Will he be on the live tomorrow asking what Brexit is and googling it?? I mean WTF!! This man patronises people daily and acts so superior to even doctors - putting down education whenever he can and then he says stuff like this out loud!!

It's so scary that he has any influence over people at all - and then to start talking about the price of a life and so on, saying 'did the families all get LOVELY payouts' 'that eases it right'!!! WTAF!! Read up on some of the stories of the families (with no justice) like the Hicks family who lost 2 young girls and then think about how crass that sounds :mad::mad::mad:. Absolute bleeping Moron. There is no other way to describe DW, there really isn't. And apart from anything - are his lives not meant to be positive and uplifting or - I don't know - maybe be about nutrition and exercise 🤷‍♀️ who wants to 'chat' about Hillsborough and the price of a life - deeply triggering and not subjects for light hearted lives!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Well Sunday is his fun day
( the day when he thinks it's OK to smoke weed all day and do drugs cus he can ) For the love of God Sam be kind to the stupid ignorant cockwomble and tell him to shut up. His performance today was just embarrassing ! Do you think this acceptable behaviour for your kids to witness every weekend ? The man is a disgrace.

Reactions: 14
Well Sunday is his fun day
( the day when he thinks it's OK to smoke weed all day and do drugs cus he can ) For the love of God Sam be kind to the stupid ignorant cockwomble and tell him to shut up. His performance today was just embarrassing ! Do you think this acceptable behaviour for your kids to witness every weekend ? The man is a disgrace.
There is no way he’d listen to her anyway, he doesn’t listen to anyone. She is there to serve a purpose for him. There will be times (most likely on the come down) where he will be sobbing to her, promising to change, telling her he ‘loves’ her, telling her he can’t live without her, coercively controlling her. She won’t see this, she will stick up for him and the cycle will begin again. Hopefully one day she will see the light.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow just caught up from this weekend of Wheeler warbling.

Not sober again me thinks?!!! Oh dear

Reactions: 9
Oh and before I forget, I just want to put it out there that Lance hasn't gone back to DW to help with the podcast.

His actual words were 'OH HELL NOOOO'

Glad that's been cleared up.As you were!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh and before I forget, I just want to put it out there that Lance hasn't gone back to DW to help with the podcast.

His actual words were 'OH HELL NOOOO'

Glad that's been cleared up.As you were!
Thank god for that. Lance deserves better

What I don't understand...why does he call it a podcast? It isn't, it's a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Would love to know what the Running Prick thinks of That heeled after yesterdays lives and TikTok’s. No way is he sober and in his right frame of mind. For the love of God will his enablers stop enabling and stand up to him!

Reactions: 12
Would love to know what the Running Prick thinks of That heeled after yesterdays lives and TikTok’s. No way is he sober and in his right frame of mind. For the love of God will his enablers stop enabling and stand up to him!
He will support him. Brown nosing fannys always do

Reactions: 10
The only thing hes good at is running his mouth.

I know that the original sender of that email got in touch with him to set him straight and he still turned it on them, making out that they were the problem.

You can't educate stupid. He's not worth the air time.

• Heart
The only thing hes good at is running his mouth.

I know that the original sender of that email got in touch with him to set him straight and he still turned it on them, making out that they were the problem.

You can't educate stupid. He's not worth the air time.
That’s just bloody ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 8
That’s just bloody ridiculous!!!
Yep, turned it on them like '' why would you be contacting someone you know has MH issues'' (or something similar)

Ermm, because they paid for a something they haven't had, maybe?!

As it was the book never materialised. Shock horror.

He intimated that DW reacted like he did cos he was pushed to it, hounded.

Nope, hes just a prick mate. Karma will come for him and when it does, I will be the first to come and say '' I told you so'' 🖕🖕

(Edit - sorry, should have said- the owner of the email exchange has given me permission to share this info. I knew about this a couple of days ago and forgot to update you all!)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The main reason RunningMan I’ve chosen not to “show my face” as you put it is because I’m genuinely scared of DW. I’m not brave enough to share my story because the moment I mention a few very specific things he will know exactly who I am and I’m not prepared to accept the onslaught that no doubt would come my way from him.
In my opinion this place has been an absolute godsend as it’s allowed me to feel understood
and supported by other individuals who’ve been impacted by this man.
I don’t need to justify myself to you and I don’t care if you believe me or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.