Dan Wheeler #19 8020 tanks, wheeler's off for a w*nk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like something I need to make a pot of tea for
My mum got me one of those tea pot and cup sets for xmas and and I haven't used it yet. This feels like an ideal opportunity! *Puts kettle on*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here you go @DansBarmyArmy it’s a corker!
I have added a Reviews section to the wiki so we can quickly find some of the best reviews. I will link the screenshots from this forum, in case they get deleted by TP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Now that is a cracker.
Wow! We have some amazingly articulate people in TCHQ don’t we. Proud of every single one of them!
Contrast the quality of the writing here - and I mean the actual writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary etc. as well as the overall tone, use of scientific evidence, and cooperative collegial approach - versus what Wheeler and his cronies spew out. It's night and day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Little bit late in the day, but 👀👀have sent me this weeks pretty pink motavation spreadsheet...

Note that these are now subject to change, depending on engagement.

Kinda makes a mockery of things being filmed fot those that can't watch live really doesn't it? He clearly thinks nobody has a job these days!

(all shared with consent. Thank you 😘)
So basically by Wednesday he'll have spat the dummy out "because no one's engaging no one wants my helpppp 😭😭" and everything will be cancelled?

Reactions: 21
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.

Reactions: 22
Why should it be subject to engagement? People have paid for this. If it’s just one person then surely it should still be done.
I was just about to say this!! Omg.... he has advertised the plan based on delivering certain features, he should deliver those promises regardless! He has zero ethics!
He's basically blaming the customer for his lacking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Little bit late in the day, but 👀👀have sent me this weeks pretty pink motavation spreadsheet...

Kinda makes a mockery of things being filmed fot those that can't watch live really doesn't it? He clearly thinks nobody has a job these days!

This is so amature!!!! Why has she posted an unprofessional timetable on there that has reminders when she should post in the academy about engagement 😂

This should be adhered to no matter how many people are watching, this is what they have paid for!

Anyone with 👀 in the academy know how tonight’s 6pm members only live went?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Exactly. I've been to fitness classes where half the class haven't turned up, but the instructor still went ahead because those of us who were there were PAYING CUSTOMERS!

And duuuude, if people aren't engaging...that's YOUR fault and YOUR problem.

Reactions: 19
To answer yesterdays questions, sorry it has to be brief, and a one-off.

Toshiba 10 years ago was a friendly company. Now it is a lot smaller and though the name is around, they do not make TVs or their own laptops anymore and have moved offices. D. was there at the end of the good times. His behavior was how you see it now, except toned down so he could keep his job. He thought he was a genius, he was the only one that was right, and others were just not understanding him or not supporting him when he was wrong.There are no strong memories of him being morbidly obese but it was not the kind of company where people judged or commented like that. He did lose weight when he was there a lot of weight, but it was nothing anyone could now link to an 8020 plan. The comments or gossip both inside Toshiba and out into the local pubs focussed on it being a cycle of binge eating, purging and low cal diets for his body building . Toshiba was a company really pursued fitness and health and D. was applauded for his efforts, strange methods but he got results. Soon after the whispers about steroids started, which many dismissed and thought it was envy, but then many moved to thinking it was steroid based change.No one can recall any great upset about Slimmers World, but they do remember him trying out as a comedian in a pub. No one found him that funny. He was supported and coached by the head of HR, who he frustrated at every turn. That lady really put a lot of effort into keeping him out of hot water and he just jumped right back in. That lady is now retired and happily living with one of the sales directors who also had to put up with him.She deserved a medal for her support of him but he wasted her help. None of the HR people are there now, and there is many a slip between cup and lip, they do catch up and party, hence my knowledge! D. was one of the HR frequent flyers, always in HR for something, or others were in there about him. They have stories but they all link back to his terrible behavior.He was not a marketing manager in any way that had any clout in that building, he certainly did not achieve more than any other marketing person in Europe. Toshiba worked as a team and the marketing department was not revenue targetted. The claim in his book upset quite a few people as his job and success was not true. Many chose to ignore him, and a few years ago he ran a purge and disconnected with many people from that company. In most companies he would have been fired earlier , but Toshiba was a nice place, so he got a pay off. He was not a grade 2,3,4,5 6 or 7 so not a big cheese at all. He was not that clever, brought something to the team that they had not got at the time , but everyone found him so difficult that they just tolerated him. Most decided to pay lip service to him for a quiet life then and now. I was not going to say anything until I was shown the Hillsborough stuff, I will now go quiet.
You keep rushing in, getting me all hot and bothered. Then leave me aching for more

So basically by Wednesday he'll have spat the dummy out "because no one's engaging no one wants my helpppp 😭😭" and everything will be cancelled?
"IM JUST HELPING PEOPLE; FOR FREE"

He has to reduce everything as he cannot cope with nuance. He feels making something up is more supportive than saying you dont know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Post to aks for interactional post. 😂😂 oh Kaz I feel even more MOTAVATED now I’ve seen version 2 of the timetable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

oh blimey, has the woman never heard of spellcheck? Hardly professional is it!

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Also, just to say I rejoined SW a couple of weeks ago and I'm already down 10lbs, which is way more than I lost on 8020!!
Clearly not. Matt the Business Man must be so happy that all that money he was paid ro mentor them in business and marketing paid off...

Huge well done on your results! 💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Breakfast ReciPIE sounds yummy 😋

HUGE well done! That’s fantastic 🎉👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Well done ❤ Love that ppl are being more successful away from him n his scam xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.