Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotsureyouknow

VIP Member
Dan Wheeler your comments about Hillsborough are disgusting.

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk shit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

As you were Wheeler and get some help.
Are you jealous because he tripled european sales in 3 years more than any other marketing manager in the company?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DansBarmyArmy

VIP Member
Dan Wheeler your comments about Hillsborough are disgusting.

How about you explain on a live chat, why your chums at Toshiba spent as much time as possible avoiding you. Why not discuss why the HR Director ( JT ) was known as " Wheelers Mummy" by the majority of staff.

She used to sit at the big table in the big meetings, pulling her hair out about the ever-expanding HR file. The staff used to comment about the well worn path to HR where you were called in for another misdemeanour normally associated with lewd conduct and unacceptable behaviour. Or you took it upon yourself to go to " mummy" yet again, where you would bleat and moan that everyone was wrong, and you were right.

She would talk to you like one of her own children, soothe your ego, offer advice and pop you back out of the door to face the real world again.

If you need to talk about money and what a life is worth. How about you talk about Toshiba paying you off to leave, as they were absolutely sick and tired of you, and that includes the management chain to the top.

Daniel talk shit, smoke your weed, cook up your plans to further exploit the vulnerable whilst being one of the biggest cry babies known to corporate life, but please make no further comment about Hillsborough.

You don't see me on Tic Toc reading selected passages from your HR file and offering my thoughtless comments. Well not yet anyway.

As you were Wheeler and get some help.

Now this is some tea I would love to hear more about!

** pulls up a chair **

Let me guess, all them horrible people at Toshiba were picking on him?it wasn't his fault they were all c*nts no doubt?

Did he turn the tears on for effect at Toshiba too or was a that a skill he acquired later on in life when he realised he could become a master manipulator?!

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the last few days - was confused why he would be talking about Hillsborough went and watched the live to see for myself and honestly watched open mounthed - I was actually saying out loud - OMG stop talking - please stop talking. I don't know what to make of it. How can anyone not know what Hillsborough is?? He's 36! How can you be so un-informed?? He says he doesn't watch the news, but surely you know about major news events. Honestly does he know we've had a pandemic?? Will he be on the live tomorrow asking what Brexit is and googling it?? I mean WTF!! This man patronises people daily and acts so superior to even doctors - putting down education whenever he can and then he says stuff like this out loud!!

It's so scary that he has any influence over people at all - and then to start talking about the price of a life and so on, saying 'did the families all get LOVELY payouts' 'that eases it right'!!! WTAF!! Read up on some of the stories of the families (with no justice) like the Hicks family who lost 2 young girls and then think about how crass that sounds :mad::mad::mad:. Absolute fucking Moron. There is no other way to describe DW, there really isn't. And apart from anything - are his lives not meant to be positive and uplifting or - I don't know - maybe be about nutrition and exercise 🤷‍♀️ who wants to 'chat' about Hillsborough and the price of a life - deeply triggering and not subjects for light hearted lives!!

• Heart
  • Sad

shocktiludrop

VIP Member
Would you use a hairdresser with crap hair?
A cleaner with a filthy house?
So why oh why would you join up to a health and fitness plan fronted by the unhealthiest looking people. They not only look unhealthy, they don’t do any fitness either. 2 are overweight. They all look stoned. Dan himself has eyes like pissholes, bloated and blotchy skin, openly takes drugs and does no exercise. WTF is WRONG with people? Forget TP reviews, forget what we’re saying on Tattle. You literally need your eyes and ears to see how dreadfully wrong it all is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
I've just emailed my boss to explain I'm off sick because my mental health is so shit right now. The guilt I feel at letting her, my team and my patients down is unreal...

But there sits Whanker, sitting in a garage, continuing to call this slot WALK with Wheeler when he's done nothing but sit on his arse in different locations all week. No shame. Does it even cross his neanderthal pea brain that everyone is laughing at him?!

• Heart

sofaz56

Why does Kaz look like Big Bird in the Advert though? 🤣🤣

Also do women only loose weight to better wives and mother's? I'm not married and have no kids, does this mean I can stay fat? Pass the crisps! 🤣🤣

• Haha

RachRN86

VIP Member
has anyone tried to reach out to Nicky since she left Dan? I hope she’s doing ok. Shame she’s not in here. Or maybe she is….! 👀 😂
She isn't in here. I don't think she would mind me saying that she wants nothing to do with anything to do with Dan. I won't go into detail as I was told in confidence but she has her reasons. She's sad that people aren't getting the service they paid for and hopes Dan seeks professional help. She has evidence of her publicly announcing her leaving 8020 and if anybody needs the evidence for trading standards etc she will be happy to pass it to me. Nicky is very professional and diplomatic and would rather not be involved as she is finally in a happy place following her involvement with Dan

• Heart

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
I really do hope for the sake of his poor neighbours that he isn't still around by the summer and ends up back in the garden again. I think many of them thought he'd have been kicked out by now.
The neighbour with the strimmer is sharpening up his tools as we speak! He's bought in an industrial leaf blower and a tree mulcher just for added noise :ROFLMAO: #prayforBurwash

I'm confused does Kaz now work for him again??

• Haha

anon19801980

“80/20 will be my vehicle to present my art”
Oh my god please stop, my stomach is hurting from laughing so much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Soooooo many contradictions in the lives today! He’s now saying you have to ‘work/earn’ food, despite having allllllllll this experience in nutrition 🤔 he’s now walking to the shop to earn his energy drink rather than just getting one of the many he has in the fridge.

Said yesterday about not checking his phone first thing in the morning and how damaging social media is etc but then proceeded to show everyone the YouTube videos he’s watched this morning whilst he was telling us all about his morning routine.

Then started to talk about his ‘chilled Sundays’ that’s the only day he smokes weed, chills out, comes up with great ideas, blah blah blah. Less than 2 mins later he says he smoked it last night and came up with a great idea. Last night was Saturday? So not just stoner Sundays then?

We nearly heard all about these new ideas as he said he would share all if he got enough people wanting to know, it was mentioned again so I’m guessing that means no one was bothered 😂

Same names again on the lives, steph os, Julia etc, he’s talking to the same people who have nothing to say, no questions to ask, no agenda as usual so the lives were just pointless waffle.

I for one, cannot wait for tomorrow, the start of his new timetable, his big relaunch!

• Haha
  • Heart

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
My favourite part of the live was when he cut to an ‘advert’ and it was just him with his messy living room in the background, way too close to the camera talking about the NHS code.

He likes to think he’s got a professional set up but it’s just awful. They think sitting at a desk/ table in the living room makes them look established/professional, it just makes them look like wannabe’s.

It’s so pathetic it’s not even funny anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

janedoe754

Chatty Member
He's a like a broken bloody record !!!!!!!!!

He keeps re-visiting this - as he nothing else of value to say - NOTHING
Uneducated, narrow minded bully

the 1 star reviews are BANG ON

I watched one minute of the live (then came off as it put me off my lunch)

Claims he's been "qualified" for 12 years
(#Grouponfinest)
And is now sober
REALLY ????!!
Ive heard less porkies coming from my toddler ...... claiming they havent eaten all my chocolate - whilst looking like they just came out of a 3 day holiday in Willy Wonka's factory

Dear God man - STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DiamondPink

#92 checking in....

My big question, for the start of a new thread - when you do nothing all day, and lockdown is all but over, why are you not back in the gym DW? Being a PT/working on your fitness for the boxing/training for strong man... just doing something?

Like I don't get it, you are now just a scrounger, one who is piling the pounds on at that...

RachRN86

VIP Member
Seriously Wheeler.

Temporarily close 80/20.

Get well, physically and mentally

Work slowly on quality over quantity content. People don't want a million videos to watch they want evidence based advice from experts I.e not you

Relaunch 80/20 with a proper team, proper customer service and a solid format. Reqard loyalty instead of chasing new customers

Decide if you want to be an influencer or a nutritionist. Upgrade your Groupon qualification, spend some time on the gym floor. LEARN

STOP being such an arrogant git and take the good free advice people are giving you in abundance

Accept that if you want to be a success you need to be personable. I could never get away with the way you speak to people in Mt job regardless of the state of my self diagnosed mental illnesses

• Heart

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I admire anyone that can bear to listen for more than a couple of minutes, think only the Steves and Sulky are the ones that consistently bother. If I wanted to watch inappropriate sexual innuendo and jokes I’d put Benny Hill or Chubby Brown on, if I wanted decent advice on weight loss or fitness I wouldn’t go to these losers. I’ve seen loads of PTs doing lives while they’re walking their dogs etc and they’re great and informative. His problem is that his live is just him chatting shit with his mates, Sean looks like a teenager who’s been dragged out of his bedroom for the first time in months and Kaz just looks like a lonely, desperate woman chasing some dick who isn’t remotely interested in her. I’m honestly embarrassed for Kaz and the way she is around Dan. Go home! You have a husband and child, you do not need this Dementor sucking your life energy out of you.

RachRN86

VIP Member
What I love about this group is that we are only concerned with the truth. @DansBarmyArmy you were willing to give Wheeler credit where you thought it was due and all of us are willing to be corrected. Doesn't sound like trolls, does it?

• Heart

itsme!1983

10lbs down in January here even with covid using Dan’s best mate Liam 😂 awesome to see how well we’re all doing

• Heart
  • Haha