Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Spearman’s cousin Darren Farrell who work for Dan Wheeler at the same time huge steroid abuse users both are pieces of tit.

Yes this is correct Spearman and his cousin Darren Farrell where working for LCF and they trained Wheeler and he competed in a body building competition this is where the injections started. Wheeler didn’t ended up winning didn’t go very well at all from memory. This is also where Wheeler purposed to Kristie on stage in front of an audience
Chris was supposedly studying to become a Dr at the time. I think he lives in Dubai now as he wouldn't get a job here with his past. I remember Darren also. There was also some very good people in his life back then too who he must of sold them a dream. Mike Ward was a PT and then there was Lee Pickering who became very friendly with Dan an then all of a sudden disappeared as all know he fucks you over then dumps you when he's done with you. I'd love to get one of these to speak about him but when I've tried before there as been zero response.

Reactions: 10
All the usual suspects gushing about how wonderful Dan Wheeler and the plan is in the replies 🙄

This one slipped through the net though😁
View attachment 995621
aw how sad seeing people comment they’ve been with 8020 since the beginning/over a year/ since 2017. It’s sold as a 16 week plan where you will learn everything you need yet these people are still (assuming) paying £25 a month that’s £300 a year, they don’t get any new content, what do they feel it’s worth sticking around for? The lives aren’t informative and let’s face it IF any were he repeats the same stuff all the time so they will have heard it all before? Rowlands comment is so wrong on many levels, not everyone the plan failed was because they didn’t engage in the academy? Dan never responded to peoples posts in the academy and most people expected more why pay someone for other members who had no experience answering? Him like the others are not a poster boy for the plan? I don’t care that you are a qualified PT, do multiple fitness classes, etc we didn’t join for you to preach you know it all? Hardly a great advertisement for any of those classes or the PT qualification are you! That’s like claiming to be be a chauffeur and turning up on a bicycle because you’ve never learned to drive a car!

Reactions: 11
aw how sad seeing people comment they’ve been with 8020 since the beginning/over a year/ since 2017. It’s sold as a 16 week plan where you will learn everything you need yet these people are still (assuming) paying £25 a month that’s £300 a year, they don’t get any new content, what do they feel it’s worth sticking around for? The lives aren’t informative and let’s face it IF any were he repeats the same stuff all the time so they will have heard it all before? Rowlands comment is so wrong on many levels, not everyone the plan failed was because they didn’t engage in the academy? Dan never responded to peoples posts in the academy and most people expected more why pay someone for other members who had no experience answering? Him like the others are not a poster boy for the plan? I don’t care that you are a qualified PT, do multiple fitness classes, etc we didn’t join for you to preach you know it all? Hardly a great advertisement for any of those classes or the PT qualification are you! That’s like claiming to be be a chauffeur and turning up on a bicycle because you’ve never learned to drive a car!
They've GOT to be free members? Friends, "charity" cases or something? Surely no one could be so far gone as to pay this man for YEARS?!

Reactions: 5
Chris was supposedly studying to become a Dr at the time. I think he lives in Dubai now as he wouldn't get a job here with his past. I remember Darren also. There was also some very good people in his life back then too who he must of sold them a dream. Mike Ward was a PT and then there was Lee Pickering who became very friendly with Dan an then all of a sudden disappeared as all know he fucks you over then dumps you when he's done with you. I'd love to get one of these to speak about him but when I've tried before there as been zero response.
Lee was around at the same time as Hanna and Nicki I think. He seemed to be a nice guy and who can blame home for walking away. Anyone with any sense does.

Reactions: 6
Is running man possibly Dan Wheeler but borrowing someones photo?? Just a thought.
The running man has posted one or more videos so unless Wheeler's learned how to do deep fakes then it definitely isn't him. Wheeler can't even manage to do a normal video without bleeping it up never mind a deep fake😂

• Haha
His Instagram post said he achieved his body with it.
I think the magazine cover was after he lost a lot of weight and started training, but even he admits it was heavily photoshopped so he probably didn't look all that great.

I think the Insta body (and drugs etc) came after the magazine cover. His ego obviously took a huge hit (we all know how fragile it is) and that would explain why he went to stupid extremes to try and match up with the photoshop.

The running man has posted one or more videos so unless Wheeler's learned how to do deep fakes then it definitely isn't him. Wheeler can't even manage to do a normal video without bleeping it up never mind a deep fake😂
But he does like to pay people for things...

• Wow
Probably in there for a few years and not paying (like I was! Hahaha) obviously I wasnt culled during the (unsuccessful) clear out for the mole as I was teaching the classes for him at the time. But I never got questioned on it, so I wonder how many others are in there still without paying... especially if they're not active within the group or on fb

Reactions: 7
No question he has physically and mentally degenerated over time, with no bottom in sight. I believe he is on record stating he used steroids to achieve the magazine physique, but I admit I don't have a link handy at this moment and gladly accept if I am wrong about this.

Also - if true the steroids came after the magazine cover - he literally got no real benefit at all from them!
I think he got the flavour for loosing weight and set a goal to be front cover of the magazine, then when he realised they had edited him he just got the bug for improving.
If you Google the cover and refer to the Instagram post quoted above his physique is highly refined compared to the magazine cover at a later date. I don't know exact dates I'm just sure from the way he looks physically and him admitting that the magazine was edited - and even the edited version didn't compare to the competition photos

How does a 30something year old man keep getting infections in his legs? How does that even happen?
Dirty fingernails.

Does he think Flu needs antibiotics?

For someone who's trying to scam people out of their money by promoting this healthy lifestyle plan, he's a terrible advert. I've barely been unwell in the last 2 years, he's had everything under the sun in the last 6 months.
Has he though??
So stupid. If you're Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, it makes sense to take steroids. No doubt The Rock is taking high quality pharmaceutical grade products under the supervision of a qualified team of physicians, affording him the movie roles that earn him hundreds of millions of dollars. Same goes for other successful actors, athletes etc.

On the other end of the spectrum we have Dan Wheeler who compromised his health most likely using illegal steroids of questionable origin and likely no supervision other than his own brilliance. He did get the magazine cover out of it, but has long since squandered any return he might have seen from that, and is now depending on frequent injections for the rest of his life to maintain basic function.

So sad and so stupid!
TBH you CAN get this online from official channels such as "optimale" but itll cost £130 a pop or its a bathtub boy

That's right, I seem to recall some very serious charges being levelled in his direction. No wonder he and Wheeler got on so well!
Or this!

Reactions: 4
The magazine is 2012 and the steroid enhanced photos were circa 2015/2016...

I just think we should keep it in a real time, time line to explain to any newbies or lurkers that this was a decent from what was a starting place to be proud of his success to seeing that go to his head, addictions, afflictions, the business becoming more and more of a scam and to present day.

He can be wrong daily, hourly in fact. But he only has to show us to be incorrect/wrong once and the doubt can be reinstated to onlookers that we are merely trolling him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Back then to be honest he had the formula for success with the people he had working within LCF. It wasn’t 80/20 back then and to be honest I never heard of it and I was trained by LCF for a while all they way back to 2015 if not earlier
I did have huge success with my transformation BUT it was NOT the 80/20 lifestyle plan that is sold today. There was nutrition and training programs that where changed regularly depending on weekly check ins
80/20 was never talked about back in the LCF days, they trained competitive bodybuilders both men and women. Plus normal people as well like myself. Over time steroids do get mentioned.
I don’t believe he used 80/20 to achieve his results because if you read the article there is a training program Wheeler shows that he used to achieve the weight loss and to be honest again it’s not a bad program. This was all prior to LCF and. 80/20. As we know with 80/20 you only need to walk 10k to achieve amazing results 😂😂

They're as deluded as Dan himself!

Great work on the wiki everyone! Who could forget the whole "Dan Jones died" debacle?! There have been so many, the wiki is a great way to keep track of the high (low?) points!
Who could forget this - pivotal point I’d say this was - it upset a lot of people using this title as click bait defo raised a massive red flag for me

Reactions: 9
Back then to be honest he had the formula for success with the people he had working within LCF. It wasn’t 80/20 back then and to be honest I never heard of it and I was trained by LCF for a while all they way back to 2015 if not earlier
I did have huge success with my transformation BUT it was NOT the 80/20 lifestyle plan that is sold today. There was nutrition and training programs that where changed regularly depending on weekly check ins
80/20 was never talked about back in the LCF days, they trained competitive bodybuilders both men and women. Plus normal people as well like myself. Over time steroids do get mentioned.
I don’t believe he used 80/20 to achieve his results because if you read the article there is a training program Wheeler shows that he used to achieve the weight loss and to be honest again it’s not a bad program. This was all prior to LCF and. 80/20. As we know with 80/20 you only need to walk 10k to achieve amazing results 😂😂
I think he was so desperate to get back to a place where he was pulling in large amounts of money quickly, and made it sound like an easy fix to people stuck indoors with little to no motivation. Stupidly he had all the trappings of making a good business with longevity but let it go to his head and ruined it for himself.

I think that's where the delusions come from,, he has had a taste of successes but has lost a grip on reality and how long ago they were...

It looks like the latest post on BFNG was probably discussed in the academy beforehand with the ‘faithful few’ asked to make long positive statements…. 🙄… the bit I don’t get is the one negative has been ‘liked’ by Dans disciples too 🤔 have they even read it? 😂

0F9CEBCA-9B8B-4EDD-8EC5-94F2F9F51595.jpeg

I just think we should keep it in a real time, time line to explain to any newbies or lurkers that this was a decent from what was a starting place to be proud of his success to seeing that go to his head, addictions, afflictions, the business becoming more and more of a scam and to present day.

He can be wrong daily, hourly in fact. But he only has to show us to be incorrect/wrong once and the doubt can be reinstated to onlookers that we are merely trolling him.
It’s definitely misleading on his Instagram post - the way he talks about what it takes to get to that body etc makes it look like he matched getting to the magazine. It’s very easy to misinterpret xx

Absolutely agree, our own integrity is crucial. You have much more direct knowledge of him from that time so I defer to you. Also agree the initial magazine cover is achievable “natty”+ photoshop whereas his own admitted steroid abuse came later on.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.