Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any word from Burwash? Hopefully the local neighbors are keeping up with our work here!

Reactions: 9
Because the combined knowledge on this page is bloody amazing
Please can you enlighten me - Why do people do TRT? Low testosterone ? And assume its prescription only in UK ??
thx

So - Is this another "drug" he uses ?? Self medicates with?
He paid for some blood tests a while ago which showed low testosterone. He said it was a result of the steroid abuse in the past and now injects TRT

Reactions: 8
He paid for some blood tests a while ago which showed low testosterone. He said it was a result of the steroid abuse in the past and now injects TRT
So stupid. If you're Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, it makes sense to take steroids. No doubt The Rock is taking high quality pharmaceutical grade products under the supervision of a qualified team of physicians, affording him the movie roles that earn him hundreds of millions of dollars. Same goes for other successful actors, athletes etc.

On the other end of the spectrum we have Dan Wheeler who compromised his health most likely using illegal steroids of questionable origin and likely no supervision other than his own brilliance. He did get the magazine cover out of it, but has long since squandered any return he might have seen from that, and is now depending on frequent injections for the rest of his life to maintain basic function.

So sad and so stupid!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Your call of duty was epic viewing last night" 👀

Having seen DW in action, I can confidently say that "epic" is not an adjective I would choose to describe below average game-play. It's on par with his scintillating boxing footwork and ninja-like ability to play hide-and-seek with kippers without getting caught on CCTV.
No surprise there especially when the adoration comment comes from one of the Steve’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually love that Steve’s comment totes dropped Dan in it for playing COD so late that he can’t be arsed to get out of bed! Ooohhhh you’re in for it Stevie Boy. I can only imagine the cocktail of drugs, purchased on line that Dan is on. For what is essentially a healthy living coach I’ve never seen anyone look so unhealthy that is constantly ill and getting infections.

Nothing to report yet but he’s still very unliked!
I watched some walk with wheeler and every dog he approached and tried to stroke backed away from him and wouldn't let him near,it's like they know! Even the local pets can't stand him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen his latest BFNG posting.
“You’ll have access to me and the team twice a day……I am literally with you every step of the way”
Don’t make me laugh.
1 - you’ve yet to do twice a day CONSISTENTLY EVER as you’re always sick, tired or otherwise indisposed. Let’s not forget you went AWOL for weeks recently.
2 - just be honest with people and let them know your “team”’comprises of someone supposedly working for you for free with no professional qualifications and another who is an admin and also has not one iota of experience to be guiding your paying customers on this sham of a journey
3 - you are NEVER there for every step of the way. 100’s of us are a testament to that. Only last week you admitted you’d taken our money to pay off your debts.
4 - you talk about your Academy as a family. It’s not. It’s your cash cow and a means with which to feed your ego and help validate your awful life choices. It’s embarrassing you have to keep asking them to give you positive reviews.
You’re so disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So stupid. If you're Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, it makes sense to take steroids. No doubt The Rock is taking high quality pharmaceutical grade products under the supervision of a qualified team of physicians, affording him the movie roles that earn him hundreds of millions of dollars. Same goes for other successful actors, athletes etc.

On the other end of the spectrum we have Dan Wheeler who compromised his health most likely using illegal steroids of questionable origin and likely no supervision other than his own brilliance. He did get the magazine cover out of it, but has long since squandered any return he might have seen from that, and is now depending on frequent injections for the rest of his life to maintain basic function.

So sad and so stupid!
Wheelers steroid doctor was Chris Spearman also his business partner he was well known then for selling steroids even though he says he wasn't. Another very very shady character who I've mentioned before on here.

Wheelers steroid doctor was Chris Spearman also his business partner he was well known then for selling steroids even though he says he wasn't. Another very very shady character who I've mentioned before on here.
That's right, I seem to recall some very serious charges being levelled in his direction. No wonder he and Wheeler got on so well!

Reactions: 7
“You’ll have access to me and the team twice a day……I am literally with you every step of the way”
Don’t make me laugh.
1 - you’ve yet to do twice a day CONSISTENTLY EVER as you’re always sick, tired or otherwise indisposed. Let’s not forget you went AWOL for weeks recently.
2 - just be honest with people and let them know your “team”’comprises of someone supposedly working for you for free with no professional qualifications and another who is an admin and also has not one iota of experience to be guiding your paying customers on this sham of a journey
3 - you are NEVER there for every step of the way. 100’s of us are a testament to that. Only last week you admitted you’d taken our money to pay off your debts.
4 - you talk about your Academy as a family. It’s not. It’s your cash cow and a means with which to feed your ego and help validate your awful life choices. It’s embarrassing you have to keep asking them to give you positive reviews.
You’re so disingenuous.
All the usual suspects gushing about how wonderful Dan Wheeler and the plan is in the replies 🙄

This one slipped through the net though😁
Screenshot_20220117_183059_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Yep the same cohort of huns whom as I said before he could kill their firstborns and they’d say thank you!
They're as deluded as Dan himself!

Great work on the wiki everyone! Who could forget the whole "Dan Jones died" debacle?! There have been so many, the wiki is a great way to keep track of the high (low?) points!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t make me laugh.
You’re so disingenuous.
It’s all Hilarious but ‘you’ll have access to me & the ‘team’ twice a day during my academy exclusive lives. I only engage with members, 9am live and lunch time one ’
- Does he do academy specific lives now?
- And how long till twice a day either changes or he drops/at last min notice lack of engagement?
- team what team? How will Sean and kaz help actually how will you be helping
- only engage with members? So your not allowing comments on any other platform for the long run?
- 9am and lunch time… great when I was in the academy these times weren’t generally well attended because people have work, lives etc!
He’s trying to capture the pay day signers now … so who told him January has been a slow sign up month because it’s jan and everyone is skint! Nah mate people can see through your lies now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

So sad and so stupid!
Pretty sure the steroids came after the magazine - once he got the taste for it.

I'd never stick up for him or his behaviour. But I always think it's fair to keep it real - then when people find us it reads properly.

He was not this bad before the magazine/steroid/bodybuilding days when he fell in with all the wrong people and habits. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a Saint but his behaviour/habits have got worse and worse...

Reactions: 11
Also Spearman’s cousin Darren Farrell who work for Dan Wheeler at the same time huge steroid abuse users both are pieces of tit.

Pretty sure the steroids came after the magazine - once he got the taste for it.

I'd never stick up for him or his behaviour. But I always think it's fair to keep it real - then when people find us it reads properly.

He was not this bad before the magazine/steroid/bodybuilding days when he fell in with all the wrong people and habits. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't a Saint but his behaviour/habits have got worse and worse...
Yes this is correct Spearman and his cousin Darren Farrell where working for LCF and they trained Wheeler and he competed in a body building competition this is where the injections started. Wheeler didn’t ended up winning didn’t go very well at all from memory. This is also where Wheeler purposed to Kristie on stage in front of an audience

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

No question he has physically and mentally degenerated over time, with no bottom in sight. I believe he is on record stating he used steroids to achieve the magazine physique, but I admit I don't have a link handy at this moment and gladly accept if I am wrong about this.

Also - if true the steroids came after the magazine cover - he literally got no real benefit at all from them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sounds about right- paid for a test. The Medichecks he always bangs on about. Why not go to the docs and get tested for free? So you can self diagnose and then probably buy your TRT yourself and self inject 🙈 nothing about the guy stacks up

Reactions: 7
No question he has physically and mentally degenerated over time, with no bottom in sight. I believe he is on record stating he used steroids to achieve the magazine physique, but I admit I don't have a link handy at this moment and gladly accept if I am wrong about this.

Also - if true the steroids came after the magazine cover - he literally got no real benefit at all from them!
His Instagram post said he achieved his body with it.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.