Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He took Pain killers and antibiotics ??? What the duck ? Where’s he getting antibiotics from on a Monday morning before the drs is open ? 😳😳😳😳
And if you're meant to be detoxing from a pain killer addiction, you can't take...y'know what, I give up! He's a total bleeping joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is he on antibiotics for?
I've just watched the first bit of the live. He "thinks" he has an infection in his leg. So it isn't confirmed but the Dr has given him antibiotics anyway. What happened to us only taking antibiotics when it's absolutely necessary? But of course Dan is greatest god of all time and he can get a prescription for his assumptions...

I've got a game to play, it might never come to anything because I can't even take the first go.

What excuses has Dan NOT used for letting his customers down?

I'll wait...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just watched the first bit of the live. He "thinks" he has an infection in his leg. So it isn't confirmed but the Dr has given him antibiotics anyway. What happened to us only taking antibiotics when it's absolutely necessary? But of course Dan is greatest god of all time and he can get a prescription for his assumptions...

I've got a game to play, it might never come to anything because I can't even take the first go.

What excuses has Dan NOT used for letting his customers down?

I'll wait...
How does a 30something year old man keep getting infections in his legs? How does that even happen?

Reactions: 10
How does a 30something year old man keep getting infections in his legs? How does that even happen?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this happen to people that use needles quite regularly? Of course there are other medical conditions that could cause repeated infections but if this is the case, I'm sure he would emphasise this for greater sympathy 😉

I *think* he's saying it's to do with him injecting testosterone into his legs...but I'm happy to stand corrected...
Oh yes! I completely forgot about that. Surprisingly I haven't heard him mention it for a while but I can't watch too much of him these days because the noises he makes turns my stomach 😅

Reactions: 11
Poor hygiene around injection sites? And as a long term steroid user, he must have upped his dose to get a flu-like reaction. Returning to his old behaviour to try and get his old body back? Guess 80/20 doesn't work for him 🤭

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this happen to people that use needles quite regularly? Of course there are other medical conditions that could cause repeated infections but if this is the case, I'm sure he would emphasise this for greater sympathy 😉

Oh yes! I completely forgot about that. Surprisingly I haven't heard him mention it for a while but I can't watch too much of him these days because the noises he makes turns my stomach 😅
I can't listen to or watch his videos either but my OH keeps me updated with the important stuff😁

Reactions: 9
Sounds like he could be getting ulcers around injection sites. Would make sense if he is injecting testosterone and not using a hygienic technique

• Sick
Ah yeah I forgot about the testosterone injections. I was going to mention when I asked the question... I'd understand if he was a junkie. But I guess that's not far off really

Reactions: 8
Sounds like he could be getting ulcers around injection sites. Would make sense if he is injecting testosterone and not using a hygienic technique
Like everything he’s probably self diagnosed and orders test off the internet- probably to give himself a better beard 😂

• Haha
If he is on TRT and has been injecting at regular intervals he won’t have ‘test flu’
However if he has upped his dose for performance purposes or he is injecting after a long period of not taking it, then potentially thats The cause.
*edit* I’ve worked with bodybuilders who have injected, so I have reasonable amount of knowledge on the subject

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If he is on TRT and has been injecting at regular intervals he won’t have ‘test flu’
However if he has upped his dose for performance purposes or he is injecting after a long period of not taking it, then potentially thats The cause.
*edit* I’ve worked with bodybuilders who have injected, so I have reasonable amount of knowledge on the subject
Because the combined knowledge on this page is bloody amazing
Please can you enlighten me - Why do people do TRT? Low testosterone ? And assume its prescription only in UK ??
thx

So - Is this another "drug" he uses ?? Self medicates with?

Also ensure you constantly use the full names of Dan Wheeler and 8020 Plan on these threads rather than initials like DW etc. Helps with search rank. Get a tattle wiki set up for him with screenshots, links and other proof.
The wiki is under construction here

I agree some additional documentation with links and screenshots would be helpful. Love to see this grow! Can anyone figure out how to make it stick at the top of the Dan Wheeler threads?

Because the combined knowledge on this page is bloody amazing
Please can you enlighten me - Why do people do TRT? Low testosterone ? And assume its prescription only in UK ??
thx

So - Is this another "drug" he uses ?? Self medicates with?
He abused anabolic steroids during his initial transformation (and likely afterward). This resulted in a shutdown of his body’s natural testosterone production, making the lifelong TRT necessary. Truly sad, but illustrates his mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.