Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had this sent to me. I posted this back in the very early threads somewhere but definitely worth a repost now there are so many of us.

At around 17 mins he admits to not being qualified and that he hired Phil Learney (the man with the PhD and actual qualifications) to teach him all he needed to know...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Well well well, I'd love to say I'm shocked and horrified .....but nothing that conman does shocks me anymore!

I'm absolutely certain he sees his '8020 academy' business as his cash cow, something that pays for him to pursue his hobbies and addictions 👌 He resents having to work for his money and expects people to pay their hard earned cash simply to be associated with him.

Sounds like the dream if you're a con artist doesn't it 😒 thankfully there are more good people in the world than bad, and he's just a bad apple!

I'm so glad to be out of there 🙌 but feel heart sorry for anyone going into it believing all the lies and thinking they've found the answer to all their troubles 🥺
No question at all. He literally doesn’t care about his customers, nor indeed anyone but himself. He could never hold down a job and now thinks he make lightning strike twice. Dan, you had your chance and you blew it - AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had this sent to me. I posted this back in the very early threads somewhere but definitely worth a repost now there are so many of us.

At around 17 mins he admits to not being qualified and that he hired Phil Learney (the man with the PhD and actual qualifications) to teach him all he needed to know...

Has Phil Learney got a PhD? I have no wish to disparage the guy,he once worked for a company called PhD Nutrition Ltd, however his linkedin profile shows a BsC in Sport and Exercise Science only in the education section of LI where most people put all qualifications. Most people with a PhD would put that on LinkedIn. If this is the case and DW is quoting his PhD, then DW is mistaken. If Phil has a PhD not on his LinkedIN profile, then I am wrong. DW is normally 100% accurate in his comments right? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Phil Learney got a PhD? I have no wish to disparage the guy,he once worked for a company called PhD Nutrition Ltd, however his linkedin profile shows a BsC in Sport and Exercise Science only in the education section of LI where most people put all qualifications. Most people with a PhD would put that on LinkedIn. If this is the case and DW is quoting his PhD, then DW is mistaken. If Phil has a PhD not on his LinkedIN profile, then I am wrong. DW is normally 100% accurate in his comments right? :)
DW states hes the guy with the PhD I think

Reactions: 6

So basically he learnt just enough to get a vague grasp and sound knowledgeable whilst actually knowing very little. Sounds about right🙄

Reactions: 9
So basically he learnt just enough to get a vague grasp and sound knowledgeable whilst actually knowing very little. Sounds about right🙄
Yep and he’s stagnant, doesn’t bother educating himself by doing proper research because “he’s the best at what he does” and doesn’t care what the experts think because he just KNOWS!

Reactions: 11
I'm supporting Harvey Weinstein and Prince Andrew.

It didnt affect me directly so therefore its just bullying

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm supporting Harvey Weinstein and Prince Andrew.

It didnt affect me directly so therefore its just bullying
He blocked me yesterday. He tried to argue that reporting him (and encouraging others) for fraud was wrong too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I pointed out his hypocrisy that he’s now saying those affected shouldn’t even inform the police and other official bodies - and that basically he is attempting to mansplain us into silence.

What it is is male rape culture at work. Don’t report. Don’t speak up. The man can’t have done it - or anything. We are at fault for both being a ‘victim’ AND then wanting to warn others AND report what has and is happening.

AND ABSOLUTELY………. by his reckoning witnessing a crime/scam means you should keep your mouth shut……….. and that is how abusers and scammers get away with heinous acts ……….. because idiots like him attempt to bully and shame those speak up into silence. (And yes - he is a bully…….. and he refuses to listen to those affected ………… he might be polite but it’s all straight out of the DW play book).

And …….. while I’m talking about reporting …… how’s everyone getting on reporting to Action Fraud? Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He blocked me yesterday. He tried to argue that reporting him (and encouraging others) for fraud was wrong too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I pointed out his hypocrisy that he’s now saying those affected shouldn’t even inform the police and other official bodies - and that basically he is attempting to mansplain us into silence.

What it is is male rape culture at work. Don’t report. Don’t speak up. The man can’t have done it - or anything. We are at fault for both being a ‘victim’ AND then wanting to warn others AND report what has and is happening.

AND ABSOLUTELY………. by his reckoning witnessing a crime/scam means you should keep your mouth shut……….. and that is how abusers and scammers get away with heinous acts ……….. because idiots like him attempt to bully and shame those speak up into silence. (And yes - he is a bully…….. and he refuses to listen to those affected ………… he might be polite but it’s all straight out of the DW play book).

And …….. while I’m talking about reporting …… how’s everyone getting on reporting to Action Fraud? Xxxxx
That's exactly the same gaslighty approach Sarah Akwisombe used to try and silence the women she scammed too. Stay strong, get as many reports in to Action Fraud, Trading Standards and the ASA as possible to flag things up really visibly at their end.

Also ensure you constantly use the full names of Dan Wheeler and 8020 Plan on these threads rather than initials like DW etc. Helps with search rank. Get a tattle wiki set up for him with screenshots, links and other proof.

If you look on the Sarah Akwisombe wiki there's 16 news articles about her scam - maybe worth reaching out to each of those journalists as they have an interest in pandemic timed social media scams?

• Heart
Does this remind you of anyone...?

Superman t-shirt ☑
Receding hairline ☑
Dodgy eyes☑
Manky teeth☑
No muscle tone☑
Desperate for friends☑
That's incredibly offensive to compare Sloth Fratelli to such a horrible monster... Sloth was sweet and genuine and just wanted a family to love him ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
He really couldn't be any less of a good example if he tried
Such a failure and excuse for a man in so many ways.

Stop
Stand down
Stop scamming people
dick
exactly. What an example. Can you imagine some poor souls in there who do actually want or need to get moving and so psyche themselves up to go for a walk, tune in and there he is,not only with no ‘team’ but sat on his lazy arse in his shed talking utter shite again 😂🙈 hardly motivating is it. He has NOTHING to do all day and still can’t be bothered to go for a walk…! Why are people still paying for this??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He took Pain killers and antibiotics ??? What the duck ? Where’s he getting antibiotics from on a Monday morning before the drs is open ? 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.