Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking out the latest post on the 80/20 page (looks like an old TT video?)... am I missing something here? Sorry I don't want to be mean on these people in the photos, but I'm trying to figure out which ones are meant to be the before and afters. Why would you share this to promote your weight loss business when the photos don't show any significant weightloss? 🤔

View attachment 992006View attachment 992007View attachment 992008
This post just says everything about the plan and DW. No disrespect to the people in the pics as I’m on my journey and it’s not easy but I can’t see any significant weightloss for them to be “before and after shots”. Also, regardless of T&Cs I hope he showed the subjects the respect and kindness of asking whether they want their photos shared on social media. And just the annoying comment “ the plan clearly works when you put the effort in”. Well what are people signing up to the plan for then because, let’s face it, everyone knows how to lose weight. You only sign up to a plan like this if you struggle with motivation, accountability and habit forming. If you’ve got to figure that out for yourself or be accused of “not putting effort in” (by people who have put on weight on the plan ironically) then what exactly is the point of DW and 80/20? I pay my coach mainly to help with mindset and motivation. If I’m not “on it”, he doesn’t tell me I’m lazy, he gives me the tools to be where I need to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This post just says everything about the plan and DW. No disrespect to the people in the pics as I’m on my journey and it’s not easy but I can’t see any significant weightloss for them to be “before and after shots”. Also, regardless of T&Cs I hope he showed the subjects the respect and kindness of asking whether they want their photos shared on social media. And just the annoying comment “ the plan clearly works when you put the effort in”. Well what are people signing up to the plan for then because, let’s face it, everyone knows how to lose weight. You only sign up to a plan like this if you struggle with motivation, accountability and habit forming. If you’ve got to figure that out for yourself or be accused of “not putting effort in” (by people who have put on weight on the plan ironically) then what exactly is the point of DW and 80/20? I pay my coach mainly to help with mindset and motivation. If I’m not “on it”, he doesn’t tell me I’m lazy, he gives me the tools to be where I need to be.
Such a great point 👏

I can't help remembering DW claiming that losing 25% of your body weight isn't a success when he did that live with Luke, but he's sitting there all smug looking at those pictures of one of his 'success stories ' .... absolutely no offence to the lovely lady, but DW, by his own admission, wouldn't genuinely consider her a success even if she lost 25% of her body weight and kept it off for 20 years!

Anyone read his war and peace post on skipping intervals 🤣
OMG, if only he put as much effort into his customers as he did in talking about himself!!
I hope they realise that he's using them as therapy and they're paying him for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a great point 👏

I can't help remembering DW claiming that losing 25% of your body weight isn't a success when he did that live with Luke, but he's sitting there all smug looking at those pictures of one of his 'success stories ' .... absolutely no offence to the lovely lady, but DW, by his own admission, wouldn't genuinely consider her a success even if she lost 25% of her body weight and kept it off for 20 years!

OMG, if only he put as much effort into his customers as he did in talking about himself!!
I hope they realise that he's using them as therapy and they're paying him for it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Youd think this would bring that point home, plus why such a long post

Reactions: 7
I chuckle to see how he managed to find the time to write an epistle on this and clearly spent time exercising on his own after he’d cancelled his impromptu walk with his PAYING customers this morning as he said he had a prior engagement Sam had made him aware of. He’d even wasted their time doing another of his lovely voting polls yesterday to see who’d be up for it.
…..and yet still his cohort praise and thank him for being so amazing.
Sigh.

Reactions: 15
I chuckle to see how he managed to find the time to write an epistle on this and clearly spent time exercising on his own after he’d cancelled his impromptu walk with his PAYING customers this morning as he said he had a prior engagement Sam had made him aware of. He’d even wasted their time doing another of his lovely voting polls yesterday to see who’d be up for it.
…..and yet still his cohort praise and thank him for being so amazing.
Sigh.
First time poster here.

Could I ask what time this impromptu walk was supposed to take place this morning?

Reactions: 12
First time poster here.

Could I ask what time this impromptu walk was supposed to take place this morning?

Welcome to TCHQ member #174.❤

I am told he created a poll last night and decided on 9am this morning, but then cancelled it first thing because he forgot that they had something to do with one of Sams children I believe...

Reactions: 11

I am told he created a poll last night and decided on 9am this morning, but then cancelled it first thing because he forgot that they had something to do with one of Sams children I believe...
Thank you for my TCHQ number.

Well, that's very interesting because DW was online playing Call of Duty from 7:47am until around 9:39am this morning.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Well, that's very interesting because DW was online playing Call of Duty from 7:47am until around 9:39am this morning.
I would love to say that I am shocked, but we have all been saying for months now how his paying members are on the bottom of his priority list and this just proves us right, yet again 🙄

Love it 😂
He will never learn will he - there are 👀👀👀 everywhere.
I’m awaiting April when the tax return is due!

• Haha
  • Heart
Love it 😂
He will never learn will he - there are 👀👀👀 everywhere.
I’m awaiting April when the tax return is due!
i am SO hoping that HMRC have got him on their list…! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Typical DW… had to mention Libido! 🙈 he really does think he’s some kind of supershagger doesn’t he 😂

8E2C936D-A73D-49D9-8A9F-E212261B5EDE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Ha ha I love the way that since we’ve pulled him up on not being able to keep to his walking routine, despite not having responsibilities, he suddenly keeps referring to helping Sam with her kids. Still doesn’t excuse it though Dan, you say that yourself, you should just make the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Soooooo today he sacked off his paying customers to play a computer game online. …… (after making an excuse about walking).

He’s used someone’s pics who left the plan for SW …… and he’s said she’s still doing 8020.

He’s written a massive post about skipping and how he’s unfit ……. But just a few days ago he said that he had mastered skipping in his boxing training …………

I also have to ask ……… why can his clients only do skipping if they’ve also done their 10k steps ……. But he can just skip …….

Everyday is a world of inconsistency and contradictory excuses. There is no plan - at this point it’s all just made up as he goes along

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Ha ha I love the way that since we’ve pulled him up on not being able to keep to his walking routine, despite not having responsibilities, he suddenly keeps referring to helping Sam with her kids. Still doesn’t excuse it though Dan, you say that yourself, you should just make the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes get in your garden at 4am and walk in circles, it's totally normal 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Well well well, I'd love to say I'm shocked and horrified .....but nothing that conman does shocks me anymore!

I'm absolutely certain he sees his '8020 academy' business as his cash cow, something that pays for him to pursue his hobbies and addictions 👌 He resents having to work for his money and expects people to pay their hard earned cash simply to be associated with him.

Sounds like the dream if you're a con artist doesn't it 😒 thankfully there are more good people in the world than bad, and he's just a bad apple!

I'm so glad to be out of there 🙌 but feel heart sorry for anyone going into it believing all the lies and thinking they've found the answer to all their troubles 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.