Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone #138 here all read up to date.
I briefly watched a video last night I think on tt and 1 minute into the video he is mentioning "mammary glands /breast tissue, pubic bone, vagina, penis and testicles."
He makes me want to puke.
I actually think that he thinks himself educated medically when he says these words and that people will take him seriously if he calls body parts by their correct name, its like an obsession talking about bloody genitalia. The video was talking about why we store body fat in these areas BUT you could see he was reading it from his screen because his eyes kept moving slightly to right everytime he added a new bit on.. And his eyes didnt look right to me, apart from looking a bit slitty his pupils didn't look normal maybe it's just me seeing it but I noticed it straight away. I see his website at the very bottom says "2022 Life changing fitness". How many names does this company have?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I just want to roll my eyes at this... he can't make his mind up on one thing... ever.
He's just full of nonsense and has no understanding of maths. 25% of 200kgs (or 31.5 stones) is 50kgs (or 7 stone 12lbs)... that's huge!!! Even 15% at an original weight of 200kgs, is 30kgs..... these aren't insignificant numbers and the NHS don't offer weightless surgery unless absolutely necessary.

I thought Luke stayed amazingly composed throughout DW's utter rubbish spouting. I was shouting at the screen! 🤦‍♀️

Morning everyone #138 here all read up to date.
I briefly watched a video last night I think on tt and 1 minute into the video he is mentioning "mammary glands /breast tissue, pubic bone, vagina, penis and testicles."
He makes me want to puke.
I actually think that he thinks himself educated medically when he says these words and that people will take him seriously if he calls body parts by their correct name, its like an obsession talking about bloody genitalia. The video was talking about why we store body fat in these areas BUT you could see he was reading it from his screen because his eyes kept moving slightly to right everytime he added a new bit on.. And his eyes didnt look right to me, apart from looking a bit slitty his pupils didn't look normal maybe it's just me seeing it but I noticed it straight away. I see his website at the very bottom says "2022 Life changing fitness". How many names does this company have?
Another one!!!!!!! Good grief - that has to be dodgy. Where does it say it

He has posted pics of someone who I believe is an ex member on his 8020 and insta pages. It’s my understanding that this person is not doing the plan anymore - and is doing SW.
He states she is a current member …… the pics are old.
I don’t know if he had consent - I’ve reached out and asked - as yet had no response.

If, as I suspect he’s done this without consent ……….

There is nowhere too low for him to go is there

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I do chuckle at how much business advice DW takes from us 😂
This week has seen a major beef up of recipes posted by Kaz to replace the previously plagiarised ones Mr Rowland was so keen to share. Can I just say again how utterly weird it is she’s apparently doing ALL this work for free 🤷🏽We’ve now also started to see the return of a handful of exercise classes as well to replace the recently deleted library after he let go of all the instructors.
It’s almost as if he reads our advice daily isn’t it 🤣

He has posted pics of someone who I believe is an ex member on his 8020 and insta pages. It’s my understanding that this person is not doing the plan anymore - and is doing SW.
I don’t know if he had consent - I’ve reached out and asked - as yet had no response.

You’re absolutely right they’re old. When he took my business from me at the beginning of last year he was touting these pics then as proof his plan worked but under the other company name (not 80/20) and they were from ages ago.

Reactions: 10

Oh I don't believe ANY of those photos are current members. They were the photos that lured me in a year ago.

This week has seen a major beef up of recipes posted by Kaz to replace the previously plagiarised ones Mr Rowland was so keen to share. Can I just say again how utterly weird it is she’s apparently doing ALL this work for free 🤷🏽We’ve now also started to see the return of a handful of exercise classes as well to replace the recently deleted library after he let go of all the instructors.

You’re absolutely right they’re old. When he took my business from me at the beginning of last year he was touting these pics then as proof his plan worked but under the other company name (not 80/20) and they were from ages ago.
I'm 100% positive he does read this and take on board what is being said because I have noticed little changes although it lasts Only a day or 2 but usually after it's been said here. An example is we kept mentioning him guzzling energy drinks hardly healthy in my eyes but then suddenly he is drinking large jugs of what looks like blackcurrant squash. I have noticed other subtle changes after it being said in here but can't think of them now.

This is what is at bottom of his website, I thought he wasn't trading under this name

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Oh I don't believe ANY of those photos are current members. They were the photos that lured me in a year ago.

I'm 100% positive he does read this and take on board what is being said because I have noticed little changes although it lasts Only a day or 2 but usually after it's been said here. An example is we kept mentioning him guzzling energy drinks hardly healthy in my eyes but then suddenly he is drinking large jugs of what looks like blackcurrant squash. I have noticed other subtle changes after it being said in here but can't think of them now.

This is what is at bottom of his website, I thought he wasn't trading under this name
Yep that’s the one - Life Changing Fitness we’re on the same footer of all the pics he shared with me too.
I thought he’d wound that company up?

Reactions: 8

Shes being paid in kind I reckon

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is he still peddling LCF when his name was NEVER on that ?
The whole web of numerous companies with incorrect names, dates (birthday), financial statements etc. is a serious mess that may warrant legal/government interest.

Another bit of advice he's taken on, he's stopped the stupid voice he was putting on to imitate people asking questions 🤣

Reactions: 13
Another bit of advice he's taken on, he's stopped the stupid voice he was putting on to imitate people asking questions 🤣
As I've said before, if he implemented even half the suggestions we have made available here for free, his business might have a chance at survival.

Reactions: 8

really appreciate you reaching out as well x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I don't believe ANY of those photos are current members.

Most of the website photos are from 2018, probably 2017, & possibly even 2016 when he launched 80/20.

Yes, if requesting strike off of company, shouldn't have traded as DW Ltd for past 3 months, but we know he thinks the rules don't apply to him. We'll see what Companies House think of it....

Bracken Close was his rented home with Kirstie, she left March 2020 & he moved out within a couple of months maximum as owner wanted to sell.

Reactions: 9
I can confirm that the lady (A) whose pictures he has used …… was unaware and is NOT still a customer of DW

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can confirm that the lady (A) whose pictures he has used …… was unaware and is NOT still a customer of DW
I'd be livid! 🤬 especially if saying still a customer! 😳

But, I think hidden in t&c's when paying, it states any photos submitted become the property of 8020 & can be used etc.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'd be livid! 🤬 especially if saying still a customer! 😳

But, I think hidden in t&c's when paying, it states any photos submitted become the property of 8020 & can be used etc.
There’s the letter of the law and then there’s basic human decency. Wheeler has no respect for either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.