Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Rowland - Love that you’ve made a nice mention of all the recipes you’re going to upload plus all the recordings of the classes - it’s almost as if you’re reading this hourly 🤣
…..and of course we’ll bare with you, because that’s all we f&@k&£g do with your leader. If I had a penny every time this Academy asked us to bare with them due to a delay, no show, crap start to a Live etc. I’d be a millionaire.
Anything else you’d like advice on?
PS: don’t forget to be careful on the copyright of the recipes you post 😉

Reactions: 12
I can confirm that the lady (A) whose pictures he has used …… was unaware and is NOT still a customer of DW
So Mr Wheeler, (any of his sycophants reading here feel free to relay this message to him for me please- thanks 👍) That ex client whose photos you are using as marketing is proof that your 'diet' does not cure anything and simply does not work! If people are going back to SW, the company you lambasted, then you're doing something very badly wrong. Do you not see it yet?? The poster girl you're using has gone back to SW?? Let that sink in... OK bye! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Mr Wheeler, (any of his sycophants reading here feel free to relay this message to him for me please- thanks 👍) That ex client whose photos you are using as marketing is proof that your 'diet' does not cure anything and simply does not work! If people are going back to SW, the company you lambasted, then you're doing something very badly wrong. Do you not see it yet?? The poster girl you're using has gone back to SW?? Let that sink in... OK bye! 😉
Oh, he knows. He must do. It certainly isn't working for him. And it's why he's never bothered with new content. You can't polish a turd. He just hopes he can scam enough people with his emperor's new clothes tit.

Reactions: 11
I do chuckle at how much business advice DW takes from us 😂
This week has seen a major beef up of recipes posted by Kaz to replace the previously plagiarised ones Mr Rowland was so keen to share. Can I just say again how utterly weird it is she’s apparently doing ALL this work for free 🤷🏽We’ve now also started to see the return of a handful of exercise classes as well to replace the recently deleted library after he let go of all the instructors.
It’s almost as if he reads our advice daily isn’t it 🤣

You’re absolutely right they’re old. When he took my business from me at the beginning of last year he was touting these pics then as proof his plan worked but under the other company name (not 80/20) and they were from ages ago.
No way is he actually doing his own classes?! We tried to get him involved with ours and he wasn't interested! Needs must I guess... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at the first few Mr Rowland has uploaded they’re Ellen’s one if that helps date them at all.
This is ellen and I can confirm I no longer work for 8020 as of dec. I kindly left 3 months of classes out of good will ...so clearly they are reposting them. Would that mean I get royalties?!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can confirm that the lady (A) whose pictures he has used …… was unaware and is NOT still a customer of DW
He’s such a prick. I know quite a few people that asked for their photos etc not to be used anymore but he still uses them.

• Angry
He’s such a prick. I know quite a few people that asked for their photos etc not to be used anymore but he still uses them.
Especially when his excuse for having barely any testimonials is that most people don't want their pictures shared...

@
So not uploaded then, he's just re-posting them as she's certainly not teaching for him anymore.
Such a
This is ellen and I can confirm I no longer work for 8020 as of dec. I kindly left 3 months of classes out of good will ...so clearly they are reposting them. Would that mean I get royalties?!! Xx
You very generously (too generous in my opinion! Haha) Left them there for the clients who actually used them and out of loyalty to those clients, you left them something. You're a diamond x

@
So not uploaded then, he's just re-posting them as she's certainly not teaching for him anymore.
Such a
You very generously (too generous in my opinion! Haha) Left them there for the clients who actually used them and out of loyalty to those clients, you left them something. You're a diamond x

Reactions: 9
Just checking out the latest post on the 80/20 page (looks like an old TT video?)... am I missing something here? Sorry I don't want to be mean on these people in the photos, but I'm trying to figure out which ones are meant to be the before and afters. Why would you share this to promote your weight loss business when the photos don't show any significant weightloss? 🤔

Screenshot_20220115-224152_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-224141_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220115-224138_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Just checking out the latest post on the 80/20 page (looks like an old TT video?)... am I missing something here? Sorry I don't want to be mean on these people in the photos, but I'm trying to figure out which ones are meant to be the before and afters. Why would you share this to promote your weight loss business when the photos don't show any significant weightloss? 🤔

View attachment 992006View attachment 992007View attachment 992008
They need to wear the same clothes and be in the same position and lighting to be relevant

Reactions: 12

His smug face...not about their progress, just their money.

Doubt they're still in his scam, but they don't want their pics shared either.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Do you have a number yet? Welcome xx

His face looks so creepy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.