Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deal with many people at my place of work who currently have or have previously had an opiate addiction. Dan wheeler is a fantasist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Patches can be used, but usually as part of a detox programme to manage withdrawal. Not cos some guy just asked for them because he's jonesing.

But if it's true....psst, Whanker - opiates in your system means you AREN'T sober.

Step 4 is making the moral inventory. He could be a while...
I dont want it is of late but your recent savagery is hilarious! Jonesing 🤣
So what about on a treadmill...? Coz you're moving but you're still on the spot...? 🤔🤯😂
Did he break the 500m rowing record on the Thames?

🤔🤔🤔 so a little poke around and some basic maths applied to other information we have gathered n it’s really nearly crunch time for whankey 😆😆 with a MAX of 105 paying customers left in the Acadamy gives him just over 2.5k a month 😳😳 It’s nearly party time ppl 🥳🥳🥳
That man is earning a grand a month more than a staff nurse; yeah nah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve only just watched more than a minute of Dans ‘2022 plans’ video on YT… dear me what a load of dribble! All “woe is me” and still deluded that he’s “helped thousands” erm, if that was the case wouldn’t he have more than half a dozen case studies in the website? One of them is STILL Nicky.. that was about 4yrs ago! 🙈 and if he mentions the TT algorithm one more time I’m gonna lose it 😅😅 what a Grade A plonker….!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At the risk of DW giving me a “that’s what she said” when he reads here, if you have actually impacted thousands of peoples lives positively, you don’t need to blow your own trumpet as they’ll do it for you. Can think of less than 10 people that actually do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just watched more than a minute of Dans ‘2022 plans’ video on YT… dear me what a load of dribble! All “woe is me” and still deluded that he’s “helped thousands” erm, if that was the case wouldn’t he have more than half a dozen case studies in the website? One of them is STILL Nicky.. that was about 4yrs ago! 🙈 and if he mentions the TT algorithm one more time I’m gonna lose it 😅😅 what a Grade A plonker….!
When ‘creators’ are desperate they’ll blame the algorithm. The algorithm is designed to keep people on the site. If your content is good it will be shown to as many people as possible. if your content is terrible (which by the way it is) the site will NOT push out your content.
Dont blame the algorithm.
your content sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi
Here is the email I received following my report to Action Fraud. This really is a case of the more people who report the better as they use it against other information they receive.

This one could be a game changer if we all do it xx
I’ll do mine tonight

• Heart
At the risk of DW giving me a “that’s what she said” when he reads here, if you have actually impacted thousands of peoples lives positively, you don’t need to blow your own trumpet as they’ll do it for you. Can think of less than 10 people that actually do this.
This!
Experience tells me that the people that tell you they are good people constantly are usually not the good people. DW reminds me of that saying ‘tell me what you brag about and I will tell you what you lack’. If he had genuinely helped 1000s you would have loads of people defending him, great reviews etc, but he has very few - doesn’t add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So true. He was able to help all of those members without a team of 17! And had such a positive impact. Lots of the people commenting about him talk about daily voice notes for accountability and motivation and help as soon as it was asked for. Imagine Wheeler doing any of that?! PP genuinely cared about the people paying him, that’s the difference, it probably didn’t feel like work to him - it’s a chore for DW because he can’t bear doing things for anyone but himself. That’s why when he falls out with people he lists the things that most people wouldn’t think twice about doing for people as reasons why he was such a good person to them. He’d want a standing ovation for making someone a cup of tea he’s so selfish.
Absolutely spot on! I had the accountability messages a few times and he was great. you are so right, that's the difference, PP wanted to help people, DW wants money and fame x

• Heart
I have still to see a successful fat loss client that he says there is a thousand of so I wouldn’t believe anything this man says. I just want to see 5 clients who have went from morbidly obese to a healthy weight and kept it off for more than a year. I want to see picture proof. Every testimonial video is someone who is still vastly overweight and considering Dan doesn’t think 25% weight loss is successful via WLS it’s just laughable that he rolls out the same faces. If he has helped thousands then he can show 20 but honestly 5 will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have still to see a successful fat loss client that he says there is a thousand of so I wouldn’t believe anything this man says. I just want to see 5 clients who have went from morbidly obese to a healthy weight and kept it off for more than a year. I want to see picture proof. Every testimonial video is someone who is still vastly overweight and considering Dan doesn’t think 25% weight loss is successful via WLS it’s just laughable that he rolls out the same faces. If he has helped thousands then he can show 20 but honestly 5 will do.
He said 15% was good 2/3 days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.