Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 8020 page is bloody embarrassing to look at 🙈. Someone wasn’t sober when they posted all that drivel, and seriously promoting Proper Nutrition by saying “get in my mouth witch”? That’ll really bring the customers flowing in, wonder why SW and WW don’t use that sales technique? Oh yeah, they’re credible and professional companies who have a clue.

Another 2 gone from the Academy, soon be at that 1,000 Danny Boy, good work this week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Dan has just been telling us how his mum used to hit him. Then a member is telling us about a kid at her school who murdered their parents and Dan is saying it's understandable if the mum was beating them or the dad was abusing them (he doesn't actually know).

The member replies "narcissistic, parents were salt of the earth" 😳
All good with mum and dad now though cause they got him a PS5 for Christmas... all the better to stream gaming with!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi
Here is the email I received following my report to Action Fraud. This really is a case of the more people who report the better as they use it against other information they receive.

This one could be a game changer if we all do it xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi
Here is the email I received following my report to Action Fraud. This really is a case of the more people who report the better as they use it against other information they receive.

I don't like that...

I Bloody LOVE it! ❤

sorry, not sorry 🤣 (I'm in a very peculiar mood today, think he's slipped me a magic mushroom whilst I wasn't looking 🍄🤭🤪).

The more we can report, & more importantly, get various agencies & authorities to join the dots together on his activities, the better chance there is of stopping him.

He's disappearing up his own backside at a rapid rate of knots at the moment, but it only takes one thing to get attention online & off we go again 😬

There's very little chance of him getting any traction while he shouts into an echo chamber on TT, but you just know he'll turn those comments back on soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi

hi emma, What information do you have to provide? thx

Reactions: 7
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET REPORTING TO ACTION FRAUD (the police).

I’ve just done it and it took me about 15 minutes. We need to mass report for this to be taken seriously. They deal with fraud online. PLEASE DO IT TODAY. X
Added it to my to do list. Let's make sure everyone here does it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤔🤔🤔 so a little poke around and some basic maths applied to other information we have gathered n it’s really nearly crunch time for whankey 😆😆 with a MAX of 105 paying customers left in the Acadamy gives him just over 2.5k a month 😳😳 It’s nearly party time ppl 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi

This is huge - they confirm it is a crime. And it is, he is fraudulently taking money for a service that is mis-sold and which he has no intention of providing.

Sometimes companies make mistakes, but this is no mistake. Nearly a year he's been scamming people this way, has done nothing to stop it and seems to be intent to continue. He even stated on a live that he knew what he was doing, but continued to take people's money to pay off his own debts.

Please, anyone who has paid this con man for a service they did not receive, take Emma's example and report through this channel 🙏 I know it's scary to do something like this, but there is safety in numbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Less important but would be well worth ex customers reporting to Watchdog on The One Show if you haven't already 😆
20220114_165130.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've worked on an acute ward which had a lot of overdose patients coming to us and I have never heard of codeine patches to treat codeine addiction..
Exactly - also if he does have some sort of patches then how is he classing himself as sober?

Reactions: 11
I know it's the narcissist in him but he honestly looks so desperate hanging on in there and even then he's barely doing his job. Most people would be able to reflect and realise this isn't for them and move on, not whanker though! It comes across very pathetic, trying to recreate his success from last year, it's not going to happen dude...

Reactions: 14
hi emma, What information do you have to provide? thx
Just add something relevant about why it’s a scam. Mention you think he’s unqualified - what he promises is available isn’t. The fact that our calories aren’t individual. He promises mindset but it’s about self medicating with prescription only medication and illega class a drugs. ….. link to a few of the recent videos should be enough 😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's the narcissist in him but he honestly looks so desperate hanging on in there and even then he's barely doing his job. Most people would be able to reflect and realise this isn't for them and move on, not whanker though! It comes across very pathetic, trying to recreate his success from last year, it's not going to happen dude...
Exactly, when's he going to realise that he had his shot and fucked it. It's over.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.