Dan Wheeler #18 New year, "new" Dan. No Jan rush for scam. Fake tears, more lies, go back to washing drives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who totally understands the point behind synning fruits that are mashed/puréed/juiced? Like many diet plans that have been around for years people find ways to cheat them so they come up with was to stop it and this was one.

and chewing gum with her mouth open,this makes me want to punch her in the face, not be inspired to get up and walk. No one should eat or drink while doing a live, it’s just rude.
Im not a fan of SW but yes I get the point, on that particular plan when there’s “free foods” and no calorie counting it makes absolute sense. Because there does have to be a limit in reality. If you blend banana, well you could probably get through 6 a day basically drinking them but it’s highly unlikely that you would eat 6 a day. Makes way more sense to me that walking outside the house counts as steps but walking inside doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im not a fan of SW but yes I get the point, on that particular plan when there’s “free foods” and no calorie counting it makes absolute sense. Because there does have to be a limit in reality. If you blend banana, well you could probably get through 6 a day basically drinking them but it’s highly unlikely that you would eat 6 a day. Makes way more sense to me that walking outside the house counts as steps but walking inside doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes! That’s it exactly!

Reactions: 7
Check out the growing wiki

Feel free to add or edit, I just know many of you have additional background here! Hopefully we can get this pinned to the top of the thread.

We need some more Classic Whanker moments. He’s had so many public meltdowns just in the past year, it’s hard to choose!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously. How do we shut this tit show down. He's robbing people!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET REPORTING TO ACTION FRAUD (the police).

I’ve just done it and it took me about 15 minutes. We need to mass report for this to be taken seriously. They deal with fraud online. PLEASE DO IT TODAY. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This fab review seems to have been removed 🙁

However someone else has seen the light. Academy at 306😁
Screenshot_20220114_112744_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This fab review seems to have been removed 🙁
View attachment 988370
Oh no! He’s probably threatened to sue her with his ‘legal team’ I.e. someone who he knows will write a quick email for a tenner.. it’s a shame no one knows them and can reach out to tell them we’ll support them!

As for Dans lives, duck me they’re mental. Both walking around with their selfie sticks like they’re someone famous, but actually only talking to about 5 people 😂 you can’t hear a word either it’d drive me up the wall if I was walking!

The guys just a plonker who’s so sure he’s Gods gift to women that he’ll stop at nothing to keep the 8020 ship afloat

Has everyone seen this vid on TT? If not check it out, esp this bit where Dan seems out of it! Slurred speech etc

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry this "Story Time with Wheeler" is as dry as a Sand Sandwich.

I'd get more excitement reading a Dr. Seuss Book backwards in Japanese Braille.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he over pronounce the T at the end of his words? It’s so annoying, Mrs bloody Hinch does it too.

Reactions: 6
Another offer 50% off joining, free books and a half hour call from DW

How many days ago did he say no joining fee Then £25 a month (am assuming he is referring to sign up fee)

Reactions: 6
Another offer 50% off joining, free books and a half hour call from DW

How many days ago did he say no joining fee Then £25 a month (am assuming he is referring to sign up fee)
Does the man go even a single day without completely contradicting himself? Imagine the spreadsheet he would need if he actually tracked these various confusing, inconsistent, contradictory and non-sensical "offers"?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh the updated WIKI is brilliant- well done to all involved you LEGENDS (real ones) 🤣
Or in DW's words - you Legand, your grate, I can help you loose weight 🙄

These mistakes make me twitch, considerably! 🤪

Please, just get a proofreader!

Today's top business tip from TCHQ! 😏

Oh, & the Wiki is bloody marvellous 👏 ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.