Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who wouldnt be looking after my partners kids alone all the time? Im sorry but Dan is their parent, not Chloe. the kids shouldnt be coming over if Dan isnt there in my opinion
It’s nice they have a good relationship with Chloe and if it was occasionally I wouldn’t see an issue, but half the time they’re there their Dad isn’t there when they should be coming to see him and spend time with him. Chloe’s just the babysitter at this point…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s nice they have a good relationship with Chloe and if it was occasionally I wouldn’t see an issue, but half the time they’re there their Dad isn’t there when they should be coming to see him and spend time with him. Chloe’s just the babysitter at this point…
I suppose one could argue that Gem shouldn’t be looking after their two kids either when they’re away getting wasted. It’s all very fucked up at this point. Gem and Chloe are almost like mormon wives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I suppose one could argue that Gem shouldn’t be looking after their two kids either when they’re away getting wasted. It’s all very fucked up at this point. Gem and Chloe are almost like mormon wives.
The biggest issue is that Dan never looks after any of them! Gem and Chloe would be better off together!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was at work the other day when the kids were with Dan and Chloe in the office so I’m guessing it’s childcare for her and she maybe has no choice. She has swapped weekends for them etc when Dan has been away before but I bet she gets sick of Dan messing her round! Honestly without Chloe being around I doubt Dan would bother having the kids much at all…

Reactions: 7
Yeah Dexter, he's huge and definitely looks another bigger than babies his age.. what the hell is chloe feeding him?

Reactions: 1
She uploaded a photo to her Insta stories yesterday and I was heaving. Chester had so much snot it was going into his mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s on live now and she’s left Dexter upstairs watching ‘tv’ while she’s downstairs cooking

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t even have a monitor on watching him by the sounds of it.
Says it’s no different than leaving him in a room to sleep.
Sorry but I didn’t leave my baby alone in a room until she was 6 months and even then she had a camera on her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t have kids so I have no idea but once Dexter starts moving around, will he lose some of that weight?

Reactions: 1
She said she needs to increase his bottles, what the duck is she doing to that baby?. She lost the plot cos people in the chat were calling her a bad mother, she said she's a great mother who does nothing but look after them 24/7 and works.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She said she needs to increase his bottles, what the duck is she doing to that baby?. She lost the plot cos people in the chat were calling her a bad mother, she said she's a great mother who does nothing but look after them 24/7 and works.
Increase from 7 oz???? My son only went up to 8 oz when he was 14 months old as he’s never drink more than that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.