Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she needs to increase his bottles, what the duck is she doing to that baby?. She lost the plot cos people in the chat were calling her a bad mother, she said she's a great mother who does nothing but look after them 24/7 and works.
Working and looking after them 24/7 does not make a good mother!! Some mothers that do these two things have gone on to harm their babies (not saying she has in anyway but my point is working and having your children 24-7 does NOT equal a good parent)

Being on live while your babies are left alone in another room makes for a dangerous mother!!
You think “well they would cry if there was anything they needed” WRONG!! Choking can be silent, if baby has a full tummy and is laid on their back & is sick it can go down the wrong way and cause asphyxiation… this is usually silent. This is just one example. Yes we can’t have eyes on them constantly but what we can do is reduce the risk by not leaving them in a room alone when so small. And like I say this is one small example.

Reactions: 14
I find it funny that she thinks she ‘works’ her business consists of her boxing up a few items and sending them off. She hasn’t even handmade or hand printed any of the products she sells, you can so easily go online and find the exact same products for a third of the price, poor Chloe such a hard life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it funny that she thinks she ‘works’ her business consists of her boxing up a few items and sending them off. She hasn’t even handmade or hand printed any of the products she sells, you can so easily go online and find the exact same products for a third of the price, poor Chloe such a hard life 🙄
Do you know where she gets them? I’d love to know wholesale price.

I see dans back

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Caught a bit of Sean and Caitlin’s live last night, she was asked how tall she is, sean piped up saying he’s just under 6 foot… now Dan has always said he’s over 6 foot, really Dan? Really? Funny how this pic say’s different 🤣🤣
IMG_5198.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you know where she gets them? I’d love to know wholesale price.

I see dans back
Just a quick look online under wholesale thermal cups and I found the large cups for just over £5 when she charges £19/20 and the new smaller cups I found for just over £2 and she charges £16!!! Could probably find them for even cheaper if I looked!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just a quick look online under wholesale thermal cups and I found the large cups for just over £5 when she charges £19/20 and the new smaller cups I found for just over £2 and she charges £16!!! Could probably find them for even cheaper if I looked!
Thank you! I need a new thermal cup now it’s getting cooler going to look into this and order. No way Am I giving her my money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you! I need a new thermal cup now it’s getting cooler going to look into this and order. No way Am I giving her my money 😂
Have a look on dhgate / aliexpress. That's where she gets hers from. I've seen the exact same ones on there for next to nothing

Said it before but makes me laugh how she has an "eco friendly" business. Theres nothing eco friendly about her. Just an easy cash grab

Reactions: 4
Have a look on dhgate / aliexpress. That's where she gets hers from. I've seen the exact same ones on there for next to nothing

Said it before but makes me laugh how she has an "eco friendly" business. Theres nothing eco friendly about her. Just an easy cash grab
Ooo thank you!

yeah she hardly screams eco friendly to me 😂

Even Temu have them exactly the same 🫢

• Haha
ET Chloe selling a gifted double breast pump. How shallow can you get.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely there’s something in the contract that they can’t sell on gifted stuff? I’d get it she gave it away free but charging money for a gifted item is a joke

Really annoys me when influencers etc sell gifted stuff. It’s gifted to people who don’t even need freebies because they can afford to buy their own, then they don’t even use it and instead of donating it to a good cause they sell it.

Reactions: 6
Thought I would add this to spragglys thread also so it doesn’t get missed that he’s a troll and gets all his minions to troll an innocent lads chat!
The big man having words today about another creator.
There is also a video on the fyp of Adam telling everyone to go spam every single video on the page of another lad.
---
Oh and for anyone supporting these two pair of nobodies I would strongly think again who you’re giving money too. I used to support Adam he’ll soon be up there as the biggest prick on TT.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I popped this in Sean and Caitlin thread but I’ll say it here too
I don’t know how anyone can watch Dan and think that he’s a nice guy. It’s blatantly obvious that he’s extremely passive aggressive, bitter and jealous. He needs to be in control of everything and everyone, a true narcissist! His whole ‘be kind’ spiel is bullshit, a massive coverup to make himself look like a good guy when in reality he’s a bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to like Adam not Dan, but after last night I saw Adams true colours and I honestly can’t believe he was the most passionate about carrying on the bullying even when Sean said to stop

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.