Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I CANT FUCKING STAND HER…. Why post a story with your fucking toddler facing the opposite side of the room facing a wall in his high chair with a phone playing YouTube or whatever crap he’s watching (not watching)
It’s fucking horrible… why can’t the poor child have a booster seat attached to a chair and eat up the bloody table with you near him. Instead of turning round like an owl to see you constantly fussing his brother? The dynamics are so off in that house. I can’t believe she thinks this is normal…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Windermere

VIP Member
Sorry but I think you're just weird if you're following a newborn baby and a 2 year old kid on instagram 🥴

Reactions: 19

Windermere

VIP Member
Chloe says "the trolls always come at you when you're looking your best because that's when they're most jealous"

Why do they always think we're jealous? 😂
There isn't a single thing about Chloe that I'm jealous of 😂
Looking her best :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shes a mashup of E.T. and Gail Platt

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
First post here....
Does anyone else find Chloe really cold with next to no emotion, everything she does is so monotone and even her interaction with the kids is cold.
I don't know why but I've never seen any real emotion from her at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
She’s just said she feeds baby 7oz ever 2-3 hours 😩😩 I don’t wanna judge anyone but that makes me sad. Babies are allowed to be agitated and not be hungry

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So now they’re exploiting Chester by setting up an Instagram account for him. I think that is truly an invasion of a child’s privacy when parents do that. Where is the child’s consent!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
How did Miss *I only EVER drink water* manage to get sooo drunk on her night out then? 🙊 Seems to me she does drink more than just water sometimes then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17

WhatABore

VIP Member
Chloe says "the trolls always come at you when you're looking your best because that's when they're most jealous"

Why do they always think we're jealous? 😂
There isn't a single thing about Chloe that I'm jealous of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Wow Dan said he will get her macaroni cheese if he can go to the gym and she looked at Chester and said “what your gonna leave me with him” 😠

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Of course Chloe has done that awful cracking egg on kids head tiktok trend. Just cracked an egg on poor Noah’s head. Absolutely disgraceful. I wouldn’t be happy if I was Gem.

• Wow
  • Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
I don’t like Chloe at all (or Dan) but I have to feel for her - how absolutely jealous would be if your ‘partner’ was bragging about being 1st class on a flight to the US whilst you’re stuck at home with two little ones?!
I find it hard to feel sorry for her tbh, she chose to have kids with him knowing what he’s like and allows him to go here, there and everywhere. Someone said on live that Dan was selfish and she went on this rant about she don’t care she allows it etc, she’s made herself a mug so I can’t feel sorry for her

Windermere

VIP Member
Also, am I the only one who isn't arsed about American stuff ? Not interested in the slightest. I like the British hunts, because its our history, and feels closer to home, anyone else agree ?

He is the most arrogant person I’ve ever seen, bet he has a pecker
I dunno as I’ve seen a couple of videos where it appears quite sizeable (made me feel sick writing that) the Christmas wrapping paper one it was almost hanging out 🤢 that said it’s not your pencil it’s how you sign your name 😏.
In fairness it could be the most beautiful penis in the world but the fact he’s attached to it overrides everything 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Someone who’s good with screen recordings should start getting these snippets. She’s fucking horrible!! Who the fuck says that about their own kid…. On live in front of thousands of people?
Even if you said it to your partner as you felt rough you still wouldn’t shoot the kid evils and say ‘you’re not leaving me with him!?’ She’s such an immature stuck up bitch. Some days I start feeling a tiny bit sympathetic then I’m like nah, she’s just a spoilt brat, too immature to be a mother.
Dans an absolute helmet however I do agree with some posters on here, maybe he pisses off out all the time as can’t bare to be around her!

Eddypeter

VIP Member
It’s been evident for a very very long time that the kids do not go to spend time with Dan. They go to spend time with Chloe. He is nothing but a show dad, posts soppy shit now and again. The hours he spends wasting time online speaking to strangers in a week far outweighs any time spent one on one with those kids.