Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dans still at the festival with Jarrod, you know the Jarrod that don’t drink 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’ll be at the festival groping women and Chloe has been sent home to continue being the doormat that she is.

• Haha
Dans still at the festival with Jarrod, you know the Jarrod that don’t drink 😂😂
🥴 wouldn’t be the same Jarrod that is currently on ‘day 20’ of no drinking would it 🤣🤣🤣 when he’s drank on at least 2 or 3 occasions so far! Oh but he’s been a good boy and “locked himself away all week” so he’s earned a drink 😬 got rid of his daughter early today so he could go to the festival, the one he said he wasn’t going to because when he drinks he’s a prick, and all these motivational quotes he’s putting on his insta stories about discipline blah blah blah he’s not got one ounce of discipline in his tiny body 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just been watching Hannah for a bit in her temp house. She’s got a wish list for bits which is fine because it’s stuff she needs (unlike Sean and Caitlin) but then you see she’s got her nails done and dyes her hair. Neither of those things are essential so why doesn’t she use that money to buy the curtain poles on her list instead?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve just been watching Hannah for a bit in her temp house. She’s got a wish list for bits which is fine because it’s stuff she needs (unlike Sean and Caitlin) but then you see she’s got her nails done and dyes her hair. Neither of those things are essential so why doesn’t she use that money to buy the curtain poles on her list instead?!
This is what I don’t understand. If you were truly struggling you’d put basic needs above getting your nails done. That £30 on nails could’ve gone on food for her children for the week

This is what I don’t understand. If you were truly struggling you’d put basic needs above getting your nails done. That £30 on nails could’ve gone on food for her children for the week
Exactly. She’s got loads of people offering to help her and get things off the wish list but she also needs to get her priorities right because seeing her getting her nails done, would put me off wanting to help her

Reactions: 7
Exactly. She’s got loads of people offering to help her and get things off the wish list but she also needs to get her priorities right because seeing her getting her nails done, would put me off wanting to help her
Yeah exactly, if people are genuinely struggling I’d like to help them the best I can. But if I see they’re not helping themselves then why should I help them? I get it’s clear she’s obviously in a bad place and going through housing issues since leaving her ex husband but equally she could help herself to make the situation better

So I’m guessing Dan is home tonight then seeing as he’s off to America tomorrow!!

Reactions: 2
As above everyone’s already said it perfectly about Hannah, she’s also sat there eating a big bag of wotsits I think it was, whilst answering a question about when the food back opens 🤯 I’m not saying she can’t enjoy a treat but that few quid could go towards a few meals for the kids. I’ve noticed as well that she never says thank you, a girl said I’ll get the kids some socks and trainers tomorrow is any colour ok? Hannah turned to one of the girls and said do you mind what colour trainers? I’m sorry but beggars can’t be choosers! And she never said thank you! *edited to add… she seems entirely ungrateful for having a roof over her head! Yes it may be temp but she’s lucky she’s not on the streets or in a b&b!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
As above everyone’s already said it perfectly about Hannah, she’s also sat there eating a big bag of wotsits I think it was, whilst answering a question about when the food back opens 🤯 I’m not saying she can’t enjoy a treat but that few quid could go towards a few meals for the kids. I’ve noticed as well that she never says thank you, a girl said I’ll get the kids some socks and trainers tomorrow is any colour ok? Hannah turned to one of the girls and said do you mind what colour trainers? I’m sorry but beggars can’t be choosers! And she never said thank you! *edited to add… she seems entirely ungrateful for having a roof over her head! Yes it may be temp but she’s lucky she’s not on the streets or in a b&b!!
I was thinking the exact same about her not saying thank you and being ungrateful but she went live with a girl and this girl said she’s getting rid of loads of stuff and she will post it to Hannah. To be fair Hannah did say thank you but I’m thinking it was only because she was live with the girl

Reactions: 4
Hannah is exactly like her sister, an ungrateful beg who thinks the world owes her a favour.. I'd love to see how they'd get on in the real world where they'd have to earn their own money with no social media.

Reactions: 13
Dan spends 3 days at a festival then comes home for a few hours as he is off to USA again tomorrow 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
The pair of them make me feel quite nauseous. He is so cringe and she is like a little puppy just following him everywhere… Ugh!

I don’t like Chloe at all (or Dan) but I have to feel for her - how absolutely jealous would be if your ‘partner’ was bragging about being 1st class on a flight to the US whilst you’re stuck at home with two little ones?!

I don’t like Chloe at all (or Dan) but I have to feel for her - how absolutely jealous would be if your ‘partner’ was bragging about being 1st class on a flight to the US whilst you’re stuck at home with two little ones?!
4 by the looks of it 😳

Reactions: 3
I find it hard to feel sorry for her tbh, she chose to have kids with him knowing what he’s like and allows him to go here, there and everywhere. Someone said on live that Dan was selfish and she went on this rant about she don’t care she allows it etc, she’s made herself a mug so I can’t feel sorry for her

Reactions: 16
They're flying either first or business class! They make some good money from these hunts!
---
I don't feel for her. She knew what he was like but just wanted to be with him because he's "Dan Spragg" the fact she was the one that pursued him aswell!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.