Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she just said Dexter is in 6-9 month clothing!! Poor boy 😞 he’s only 3 months old
That can’t be good for him surely?!
---
I’ve just seen her talking from the side and she proper sticks her lips out when she talks. It’s so annoying

Reactions: 4
I've never noticed how flat chested she is, but that top makes her look like she's got no boobs at all! (Not trying to body shame her)

Reactions: 3
---
I’ve just seen her talking from the side and she proper sticks her lips out when she talks. It’s so annoying
she’s just annoying full stop, and so bloody rude!

---
She must be really hurting his poor belly 😞 when she talks or lip syncs for TT ot does my head in. I don’t understand how her lips are so lopsided 😂

I’ve always said she’s got a mouth like elphaba, I posted a picture here one time and she looks the spitting image of Elphaba 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hollie has posted a story saying “be with someone who is proud to have you” maybe trouble in paradise for her and Adam 🤔 although he does do this now and then to get attention, not saying mental health issues aren’t important but why go straight to social media when you have issues

Reactions: 7
Hollie has posted a story saying “be with someone who is proud to have you” maybe trouble in paradise for her and Adam 🤔 although he does do this now and then to get attention, not saying mental health issues aren’t important but why go straight to social media when you have issues
Everyone’s all over Adams post on insta tagging dan etc. Mental health matters massively, butttt the way he’s been treating her recently and others on TT etc is disgusting so maybe she has left him.

Reactions: 2
Everyone’s all over Adams post on insta tagging dan etc. Mental health matters massively, butttt the way he’s been treating her recently and others on TT etc is disgusting so maybe she has left him.

What the duck is his post all about? I mean social media isn’t really the place is it… worrying thousands of followers?
Everyone tagging dan like he’s adams dad ffs.
My advice to Adam would be knock drinking on the head. It’s a known fact it’s a depressant and those with mental health problems even more so.
---
Was this on her Instagram, theyve probs had a row and got all serious. They’ll be fine tomorrow morning 😂

What the duck is his post all about? I mean social media isn’t really the place is it… worrying thousands of followers?
Everyone tagging dan like he’s adams dad ffs.
My advice to Adam would be knock drinking on the head. It’s a known fact it’s a depressant and those with mental health problems even more so.
I hate the word trigger but it’s massively triggering to those of us that know someone who has sadly unalived themselves to see such things written. He needs help social media is not the place for him right now.

Reactions: 5
Annndddd we all know Dan won’t give a toss and will say “I’m not his dad” “he can look after himself” the usual tripe he spouts. The way he was talking to her on live the other night just in general was gross, no respect, I wouldn’t blame her tbh! I feel like Adam is a massive attention seeker, disappears for a bit then the attention dies down and he comes back like nothing happened!

Gaurentee dans called him and told him to update on insta as he’s getting loads of crazy people bugging the tit out of him 🙈 oh and he removed his profile pic… he’s taking this serious
---
I hate the word trigger but it’s massively triggering to those of us that know someone who has sadly unalived themselves to see such things written. He needs help social media is not the place for him right now.
It’s true though! It is triggering and plastering things like this helps no one, not him or anyone who follows.

“I’m ok guys, no need to worry” after he’s had 100 comments from people who are worried 🙄 filled his attention cup up. “Just need some time to myself” then maybe don’t plaster it all over instagram then 🤣
---
Hollie deleted her insta story 🥱 oh the drama 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imagine having to communicate to the father of you children though an app in front of thousands of people. Beyond embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine treating your partner like child care and hired help and spending your birthday evening with strangers instead of your partner 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s also embarrassing she has to tell him off and to go to bed, he’s a grown man and shouldn’t need telling like she’s his mother 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.