Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I honestly think she thinks he's some massive big celebrity and together they're some power couple

Reactions: 9
They are beyond delusional to think they are anything special. Remove social media and they are literally nobody’s. Won’t be long till the tide turns and the way they waste money it will all be gone in a few years. Dan will be late 40s, receding hair line, saggy face, beer gut, back selling cars and telling his story to anyone who wanders on the forecourt about the days he used to be a someone 😂 and Chloe will be having it off with the postman as she will have become so lonely and resentful

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking this America trip was one free hunt and one live for subs? I’m sure on live Dan said one would be free as it’s underground it’ll be dark enough with the time difference? As on Facebook they’ve announced one live and one pre record to download again. Both PAID! So once again another lie

Am I right in thinking this America trip was one free hunt and one live for subs? I’m sure on live Dan said one would be free as it’s underground it’ll be dark enough with the time difference? As on Facebook they’ve announced one live and one pre record to download again. Both PAID! So once again another lie
I think it is for Facebook subs but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
He said there were 2 days on the live, im sure originally he said one day is free on TT the next day was a sub live. But now there’s no mention of the free one
Ahh I didn't see the live. I was just going off what was said on Fb. Maybe it is just the way I have read it

1693315811023.png

Ahh I didn't see the live. I was just going off what was said on Fb. Maybe it is just the way I have read it

View attachment 2412138
Yeah that’s what I read, a sub live and a downloadable version like last time. But on his live he did I think last week it was he dulled Adam when he was abroad and definitely said one day on TT and the next sub live. As I remember people saying how can the time difference not matter this time when last time they cancelled the free one and blamed the time difference for it. Hopefully someone else can remember as I’m sure that’s what he said

Yeah that’s what I read, a sub live and a downloadable version like last time. But on his live he did I think last week it was he dulled Adam when he was abroad and definitely said one day on TT and the next sub live. As I remember people saying how can the time difference not matter this time when last time they cancelled the free one and blamed the time difference for it. Hopefully someone else can remember as I’m sure that’s what he said
I hope they're not lying and doing the same as last time. They got enough backlash last time!

I really hope so too! They’d have so many genuine followers go if they did it again
I've watched a lot of the hunts over the last year or so and paid for them (yes I'm a loser but I find it fascinating because I'm a proper sceptic) but I didn't even bother with the pre recorded American one and I don't know if I'll bother with this one. I feel like the popularity of it has gone to their heads a bit

Reactions: 3
I've watched a lot of the hunts over the last year or so and paid for them (yes I'm a loser but I find it fascinating because I'm a proper sceptic) but I didn't even bother with the pre recorded American one and I don't know if I'll bother with this one. I feel like the popularity of it has gone to their heads a bit
Yeah I’m the same. I’ve paid for some and watched all the free as I do generally enjoy it but the last few I haven’t bothered and don’t know if I’ll bother tomorrow

Yeah I’m the same. I’ve paid for some and watched all the free as I do generally enjoy it but the last few I haven’t bothered and don’t know if I’ll bother tomorrow
I will probably watch tomorrows at some point only because I still sub. I can't be arsed to cancel it.

Is it worth making a GTI thread do you think?

Reactions: 2
I will probably watch tomorrows at some point only because I still sub. I can't be arsed to cancel it.

Is it worth making a GTI thread do you think?
Yeah I can make one now, what section do I do it under, influencers? As I guess that’s what Dan and adam are

Yeah I can make one now, what section do I do it under, influencers? As I guess that’s what Dan and adam are
Yea I think so. I just think sometimes when hunts are on, we talk about it quite a bit and maybe other people that read this thread aren't interested in the hunts

Reactions: 3
How is Chloe stuck looking after all 4 kids whilst Dan is off flying first class to Arizona! And that’s after he spent the whole weekend at a bloody festival. Once again father of the year strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is Chloe stuck looking after all 4 kids whilst Dan is off flying first class to Arizona! And that’s after he spent the whole weekend at a bloody festival. Once again father of the year strikes again!
Because she's a mug! Whoever feels sorry for her is one too. Sorry but she had both babies after he was texting/sexting/ having too much contact with Eden and yaz! He walks all over her and she lets him!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who wouldnt be looking after my partners kids alone all the time? Im sorry but Dan is their parent, not Chloe. the kids shouldnt be coming over if Dan isnt there in my opinion

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.