Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder why parents put their kids to bed at 6 and then complain when they’re awake at 5am. Unless you’re an early riser this would be my idea of hell. My kids always went to bed at 7.30 and were awake at 7-7.30am. They put Chester to bed very early so no wonder he’s up very early.

Reactions: 14
How did Miss *I only EVER drink water* manage to get sooo drunk on her night out then? 🙊 Seems to me she does drink more than just water sometimes then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always wonder why parents put their kids to bed at 6 and then complain when they’re awake at 5am. Unless you’re an early riser this would be my idea of hell. My kids always went to bed at 7.30 and were awake at 7-7.30am. They put Chester to bed very early so no wonder he’s up very early.
He also doesn’t really do anything , I keep my kids busy to wear them out 😂

Reactions: 5
What even is this comment? It's self inflicted, just get on with it! I feel so sorry for Chester if she's feeling like this, she's going to have very little patience with Chester
Yeah I saw that. And she’s too weak to carry Dexter, wtf!! She hasn’t got food poisoning, she’s hungover! Hangovers with kids aren’t fun, what did she expect!

Reactions: 9
What even is this comment? It's self inflicted, just get on with it! I feel so sorry for Chester if she's feeling like this, she's going to have very little patience with Chester
Does that say too weak? Too weak to carry a baby?

she gave birth 4 weeks ago, she’s still recovering from birth AND 9 months of pregnancy. I honestly don’t understand why she even went out so soon when she’s got a newborn, let alone get in such a state she can’t even carry a baby.

Reactions: 10
He also doesn’t really do anything , I keep my kids busy to wear them out 😂
Well yeah that’s another thing. He’s not stimulated either. My mum always told me kids are like dogs, they need a good run around every day. Best advice I was given tbh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that. And she’s too weak to carry Dexter, wtf!! She hasn’t got food poisoning, she’s hungover! Hangovers with kids aren’t fun, what did she expect!
I suffer with fibromyalgia & I'm pregnant so can't take pain. But I still carry my 4 year-old when he wants carrying. Dexter will be light & be easy to carry! She's even more useless now xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And again Dan saying he’s out for Adams birthday next week no mention of his best mate Jarrod 🤣 I really hope Jarrod reads here
---
They’re bickering again already

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So now Dan's snappy with dexter as he keeps saying daddy, poor boy having them two fuckwits as parents.

Reactions: 4
Dog poo in the garden & Chester is out there with no shoes on 🤢 I would hate to be the one to clean that off his feet 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet Dan HATES that Chloe gets more views than him 😂 also how dramatically they’ve dropped again since the labour saga.

Reactions: 6
My 2 year old goes to bed at 6pm. She's always got up between 4.30 and 5.30am. Unfortunately not as simple as putting her to bed later to get up later. If only.
If I put her to bed later, she wakes up earlier 😂
We've tested all sorts!

My other 2 used to go bed at 6 as well but they used to sleep until 8/9am!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.