Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha oh what a shame 😂 do you know the reason why he was banned?
All I know is they were all in the office Jarrod was on live, then Dan was on live, I switched off it was so boring, then next thing I saw was Jarrod made a video saying they got him banned 🤣 so if anyone else knows why please share

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Adams new tiktok is pretty much what Dan looks like on a regular 😂😂😂😂
---
Adams new tiktok is pretty much what Dan looks like on a regular 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
All I know is they were all in the office Jarrod was on live, then Dan was on live, I switched off it was so boring, then next thing I saw was Jarrod made a video saying they got him banned 🤣 so if anyone else knows why please share
Such a shame he can’t go beg on the weekly now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw he was live and pressed to watch but he must’ve been that boring I fell asleep instantly as I don’t remember going to bed last night 😂 hopefully someone can recap who saw it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I saw was Chloe talking to Dan and dan ignoring doormat from 2am! Why would you spend your birthday in the office with the lads and then on live till 2.30 gone!
Im sorry but if my partner did that he’d be gone, just goes to show how much he gives a tit about her if he didn’t wanna spend any of his birthday with her but on live flirting with lasses.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He was on live all day and night yesterday and the reasoning is obvious

Birthday gifts

££££££££££

What I saw was Chloe talking to Dan and dan ignoring doormat from 2am! Why would you spend your birthday in the office with the lads and then on live till 2.30 gone!
Im sorry but if my partner did that he’d be gone, just goes to show how much he gives a tit about her if he didn’t wanna spend any of his birthday with her but on live flirting with lasses.
You happy with this life you chose Chloe? Is the money worth it?

Reactions: 6
Imagine being on live drunk at that hour when your partner and kids are trying to sleep. Beyond selfish

Reactions: 5
Imagine having to communicate to the father of you children though an app in front of thousands of people. Beyond embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Imagine treating your partner like child care and hired help and spending your birthday evening with strangers instead of your partner 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I missed it can you give a run down please?
He was live with Adam and the owner of direct me, it was just normal chit chat and you could see he was getting bored, a foreign guy came in the box with a black screen and when Dan asked why the screen was blank they said it was their sleep time (obviously trying to be a bit comical) but Dan told them it was pathetic and go to bleeping sleep instead of trying to be funny that it was boring. He was just being a knob. The guy wouldn’t leave the box so they said they’d restart the live, Dan came back on and the comments were all saying Adam was trying to join him but Dan was ignoring them, you could tell he wanted to be on his own live. It was about midnight and Dan said duck it he’s gonna stay on till the early hours drinking and duelling randoms. I switched off after that but I see from the ss above he did stay on ! What a sad way to spend your birthday. I really need to free up some storage on my phone so I can screen record lol. Also at one point the direct me guys little son came on (he lives in America so it was morning there) Dan told him to soak up the time and cuddles with him as they grow so quickly !!! Ironic seeing as he’s barely with his kids 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He was live with Adam and the owner of direct me, it was just normal chit chat and you could see he was getting bored, a foreign guy came in the box with a black screen and when Dan asked why the screen was blank they said it was their sleep time (obviously trying to be a bit comical) but Dan told them it was pathetic and go to bleeping sleep instead of trying to be funny that it was boring. He was just being a knob. The guy wouldn’t leave the box so they said they’d restart the live, Dan came back on and the comments were all saying Adam was trying to join him but Dan was ignoring them, you could tell he wanted to be on his own live. It was about midnight and Dan said duck it he’s gonna stay on till the early hours drinking and duelling randoms. I switched off after that but I see from the ss above he did stay on ! What a sad way to spend your birthday. I really need to free up some storage on my phone so I can screen record lol. Also at one point the direct me guys little son came on (he lives in America so it was morning there) Dan told him to soak up the time and cuddles with him as they grow so quickly !!! Ironic seeing as he’s barely with his kids 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Any screen shots would be gold please 😂
I was wiped out from working and spending time with my kids so fell asleep early 😂
duck he’s a knob isn’t he… why even dual strangers, then have the audacity to call them boring when your one of the most dull rude and unfunny tit on tiktok

As if the TikTok person that’s interviewing Dan has just asked him what he enjoys most about the gifting process 🤣🤣 Dan said it shows appreciation, umm Dan aren’t you the same Dan that slags off the creators that accept gifts and/or battle to get said gifts, funny how he’s not expressing those opinions now isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if the TikTok person that’s interviewing Dan has just asked him what he enjoys most about the gifting process 🤣🤣 Dan said it shows appreciation, umm Dan aren’t you the same Dan that slags off the creators that accept gifts and/or battle to get said gifts, funny how he’s not expressing those opinions now isn’t it!
Hahahaha he did not say it’s for appreciation 😂 embarrassing when he’s slagging it off and even had a go at Adam and wouldn’t battle once & he did it for charity!

Hahahaha he did not say it’s for appreciation 😂 embarrassing when he’s slagging it off and even had a go at Adam and wouldn’t battle once & he did it for charity!
He also said he likes to gift others when he’s watching lives too 🤥 he doesn’t even like to gift his own mates on live, and like you said not even when it’s for charity! He’s a grade A LIAR!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He also said he likes to gift others when he’s watching lives too 🤥 he doesn’t even like to gift his own mates on live, and like you said not even when it’s for charity! He’s a grade A LIAR!
He’s pathetic! Sooner his minions realise the better

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she just said Dexter is in 6-9 month clothing!! Poor boy 😞 he’s only 3 months old

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.