Dan Spragg #5 Dan is living life as a single man while doormat Chloe takes care of the rest of the clan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really done them no favours. The last few weeks with the issues with the hunts and now this. I'd like to say they'll end up losing a lot of followers but most people probably see them as some sort of gods

Reactions: 4
Tbf that Jamie can’t sing either 😆 but for everyone to pop off the way they did over an inconsequential opinion is madness. They also said it meant/hurt so much more because it came from someone with a blue tick 🙄 verification means duck all, just means they’ve confirmed you are who you are 😂 makes me cringe full grown adults acting like 12 year olds in the play ground

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:
Chloe is still gormless as ever, Dan's a bully?! Never!

Reactions: 12
This has really done them no favours. The last few weeks with the issues with the hunts and now this. I'd like to say they'll end up losing a lot of followers but most people probably see them as some sort of gods
Just wish more people would wake up to how bleeping fake this man is.

Adams live trying to justify himself and people in the comments saying how funny Dan was. Yea bullying sounds bleeping hilarious 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How can you even justify bullying?
Apparently because he’s honest and says it how it is. I think it’s disgusting. As much as I did/do enjoy the hunts, I don’t think I’ll be paying for any more due to this

Reactions: 8
Apparently because he’s honest and says it how it is. I think it’s disgusting. As much as I did/do enjoy the hunts, I don’t think I’ll be paying for any more due to this
Yeah I don’t be either. This has really put me off. Dan I expected nothing less but not Adam. You can be honest but what he was doing was bang out of order last night

Yeah I don’t be either. This has really put me off. Dan I expected nothing less but not Adam. You can be honest but what he was doing was bang out of order last night
Yea Dan you can just tell is nasty through and through, the same as his little girlfriend, but I expected better from Adam. I’m really disappointed in him. Plus the way he was acting on live earlier, just shows he thinks he’s done nothing wrong

How sad that Dans chosen to spend his b day in their office working instead of spend it with his family. But I guess that’s just typical Dan!

Reactions: 11
Also it really grinds me gears he made a huge thing about lilly having awful anxiety when making money for the charity, ok if she has then why not speak out about it to help others because from where I’m sitting it doesn’t look anything of the sort. Most parents of children with crippling anxiety wouldn’t get a chance at taking a photo of them smiling about going back to school. I just feel he used it as a tactic and that’s not cool!

I don’t like Dan at the best of times but to see he’s written “chapter 36” for his 36th birthday really annoys me. Dan, when you see this, it’s chapter 37 hun
---
Bit gutted to see my son shares a birthday with bloody Dan spragg 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel your pain, I share a birthday with our one and only Jodie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t like Dan at the best of times but to see he’s written “chapter 36” for his 36th birthday really annoys me. Dan, when you see this, it’s chapter 37 hun
---

I feel your pain, I share a birthday with our one and only Jodie!
Oh god not our Jodie 😂

I think people fail to realise chapter 1 is from birth to 1 years old😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Dan and Dan2 somehow managed to get Jarrod banned from lives until Sunday 🤣🤣 oh dear how ever will he scam his followers now 🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m a bit behind, who were Dan and Adam bullying and why ??
Ginger Jamie because he made a comment to Sean and Caitlin something like in “tune would be nice” in retaliation to them making a comment about him in a discord group.
They went into peoples lives he was duelling,
Adam encouraged people to comment on every video! The age of this woman, you’d think she would know better than to follow a cult.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Ginger Jamie because he made a comment to Sean and Caitlin something like in “tune would be nice” in retaliation to them making a comment about him in a discord group.
They went into peoples lives he was duelling,
Adam encouraged people to comment on every video! The age of this woman, you’d think she would know better than to follow a cult.
I counted over 500 comments the other day he got! Disgusting what he made his minions do

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.