Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemz27

So now he has 2....why..what are you teaching your child!!
My boy asked for a switch for Xmas but did keep saying I know its a lot of money etc so it doesn't matter if I cant have it. We are not poor, but not rich, but our children understand the value of money, and was genuinely so overjoyed when he got it and so gratefull as he knew how expensive it was. These kids won't have a bloody clue! Maybe they should teach Henry that he doesn't need that, maybe to donate some of their gifted crap to a children's hospital or something. There is another triplet account that are much more minimalistic when it comes to gifted crap and I've seen them do giveaways and stuff for toys they are gifted but don't need, I'm literally sick of these 2 now.

Reactions: 11
Another night, same pyjamas 🤦🏼‍♀️

The fucking audacity!!!! You sell your children!!! You can’t afford 5 kids! That house! Holidays etc on his wage! He barely works!
They’ve said before the ivf was on a credit card!!!! So they weren’t cash rich before the triplets! All of a sudden they can afford all this on his money! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 #BULLSHIT
He knows every trick in the book to be work shy but stay on the payroll!
Don’t even wind me up anymore! I literally look at them in absolute shame!
You’re absolutely right, I forgot about IVF credit card! They can spend their money however they like but pretending it’s all down to savings from when they were hard working 18 year olds isn’t true. It’s a lie. It’s a lie that will leave lots of ordinary hard working followers feel like they’ve done something wrong, that they made bad choices in life or whatever. They should have simply said ‘Instagram has afforded us so many opportunities and we’re so grateful we’ve chose to invest it wisely in our home and put the same aside for the kids future’. Something like that.... but no, they’re selling the impossible to their followers.

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
baby fruit pouches when there’s a massive bowl of fruit right in the middle of the table.
Thats only for show! Probably plastic like everything else in the grey box.

#savelottie
Feel so sorry for her.
Her dad doesn't love her as much as the others
She left out at times with her sisters.
She her own person. She the one who looks a mess yet is the brightest.
Greaseball admitted years ago that he didn't bond with Lottie, boy does it show, she's as bright as a button, more switched on than the other two, yet is neglected so badly.

I can't wait until they start school in September, she will get the attention she deserves and can just be a kid for a few hours a day without her greasy father creeping around with his phone.

#savelottie

Last edited:

Shinealight

VIP Member
It’s all too much, when did kids birthdays become such a big indulgence?
What will they have planned for the next one?
A bugle call in the morning and a fly past by the Red Arrows in the afternoon?
How self important are all these kids going to grow up feeling?

• Haha

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Hunover killed me!

the reason the gels only get buttered toast is because they won’t buy 3 meals! Everywhere they go, garden centres, tea rooms they have to pay and they don’t like outlaying
They want everything for freeeee

influenza123

Even Lottie’s plats were rushed and scruffy compared to the other two. She’s such an after thought to them. 😢
As stated by Annabella on Alex’s story yesterday, Auntie Tor did their hair. Not sure how she managed to do this whilst maintaining a 2 meter distance between herself and the children 🙄

Reactions: 10

Shinealight

VIP Member
They didn’t look happy did they.....it’s probably been so overwhelming for them....most normal families would have a party that lasts a couple of hours but not these three poor performing little girls....it’s smiles for the gram all day or else!! Just can’t bear the pair of them anymore 🤬
I can only repeat what I said before about the greedyballys.
If there was no social media or you tube they’d have pitched a tent and charged admission.

• Haha

Bellebeau

Is Centerparcs a gifted stay or PR visit?
I think they’ve actually booked it themselves and wait for it …. Paid themselves!!!!!!!!! First time for everything On a different note us Essex lot do not claim Charlotte and the way she speaks … Lon day it’s long g woman g g g

• Wow
  • Haha

britishblue

It breaks my heart seeing how differently Lottie is treated. Alex and Charlotte think that all these gifts will make the children think they’ve had the best childhood. The girls are really sweet children and seem very loving towards their siblings. I honestly don’t know where they get it from. Henry is also very good with the girls and Jimmy. I’d just love for them to have a normal childhood with proper food.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
A few things!

1. Alex SHOULDN’T be in the hot tub
2. When Alex was walking and filming Charlotte, who was watching the 4 kids round the corner in the hot tub! VERY concerning as he wasn’t coming from the direction they were visible!
3. Their eating habits need to be addressed! It’s disgusting to watch! Ideally stop filming at mealtimes!

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to watch this pair of greedyballys fall flat on their face! Even watching one of the girls getting lairy to the camera this morning was cringey!

Gemz27

I hate loads about this family, which is mad as a year ago I really liked them, but what irritates me the most is their lack of cleanliness and hygiene!
Why do the kids wear pyjamas on repeat without been washed, how hard is it to chuck even one wash load a day on? I throw one on at 7am and hang on the line, or put in the dryer or airing cupboard if it's a bad day and I easily keep on top of washing with a family of 5. I get she has lots of children but what does she actually do all day?! The girls are at nursery all day quite a lot, Jimmy naps still and Alex is home to help too.
My youngest comes back from nursery rank, literally sweaty feet from running round in trainers and socks, dirty face, hands, clothes from playing, I cannot imagine no bathing or showering him of a night, yes they have lots of children but my 3 year old can have a shower in 3 minutes when he is tired and moody some nights,its really not that hard to give them a quick wash in the shower. They really annoy me, I feel like its neglect.

britishblue

The colour thing gets on my tits. I'd love to see the girls dressed differently and allowed to make their own decision whenever it comes to their favourite colour.

I wonder what their plan is for reception, will they expect all the girls to be in the same class. I think it would be ideal for the girls to be in different classes to make their own friends and be known individually rather than the triplets. I know it depends on how many year groups there is. It also wouldn't surprise me if Annabella and Florence are kept together and Lottie in a different class.