Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t be ordering deliveroo!
Imagine having him turn up on your doorstep with your order.
Would put you right off eating the product 🤢

Reactions: 3
I won’t be ordering deliveroo!
Imagine having him turn up on your doorstep with your order.
Would put you right off eating the product 🤢
Oh my god, that advert. I wonder what his employers would have to say about that with all the skiving off he does

Reactions: 4
...and doesn’t pronounce anything ending in ‘ng’ correctly. Having taught phonics it really bugs me.
I had noticed that with her saying lon instead of long and now she’s just said about being hunover. It’s really irritating!!

• Haha
Those gels are given only buttered toast... wherever they go... they've never been made to eat anything normally which has made them picky.. which then results in said toast... so sad... atleast get them to eat ..get used to other stuff

Hunover killed me!

the reason the gels only get buttered toast is because they won’t buy 3 meals! Everywhere they go, garden centres, tea rooms they have to pay and they don’t like outlaying
They want everything for freeeee

Reactions: 11
If that dog is being walked 10 miles a day, there is no way he would still be that size !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.