Daddy To Triplet Girls & Mummy To Triplet Girls #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way, the 2 taking part didn’t look all that excited about it. I’d say the whole thing was completely overwhelming for them. They’re still so young. It’s far too much for them all at once, the slumper party would have been more than enough for them.
They didn’t look happy did they.....it’s probably been so overwhelming for them....most normal families would have a party that lasts a couple of hours but not these three poor performing little girls....it’s smiles for the gram all day or else!! Just can’t bear the pair of them anymore 🤬

Reactions: 8
They didn’t look happy did they.....it’s probably been so overwhelming for them....most normal families would have a party that lasts a couple of hours but not these three poor performing little girls....it’s smiles for the gram all day or else!! Just can’t bear the pair of them anymore 🤬
I can only repeat what I said before about the greedyballys.
If there was no social media or you tube they’d have pitched a tent and charged admission.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lottie was wearing the pink dress wasn’t she? I thought she was up there with the princesses......its either Florence or Annabella who didn’t want to join in.....can’t say I blame her mind 🙄 They didn’t look like they did much to entertain them and then the snow came 🤦🏻‍♀️
Think it was Florence who was in the blue dress as Cinderella. Annabella was in yellow dress as Belle. Lottie in pink dress as Sleeping Beauty.

That pissed me off why does he need another switch if he has on already , why does he need two, it’s a very sad world we live in, some families can’t afford to feed there kids and this family is like this, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬
Why not refuse it & say give it to a deserving child? Just so god damm greedy & really annoys me🤬🤬🤬

Did Jimmy get gifted anything?
sorry but the gifted switch has really annoyed me🤬🤬🤬 Sheer greed!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So now he has 2....why..what are you teaching your child!!
My boy asked for a switch for Xmas but did keep saying I know its a lot of money etc so it doesn't matter if I cant have it. We are not poor, but not rich, but our children understand the value of money, and was genuinely so overjoyed when he got it and so gratefull as he knew how expensive it was. These kids won't have a bloody clue! Maybe they should teach Henry that he doesn't need that, maybe to donate some of their gifted crap to a children's hospital or something. There is another triplet account that are much more minimalistic when it comes to gifted crap and I've seen them do giveaways and stuff for toys they are gifted but don't need, I'm literally sick of these 2 now.

Why not refuse it & say give it to a deserving child? Just so god damm greedy & really annoys me🤬🤬🤬

Did Jimmy get gifted anything?
sorry but the gifted switch has really annoyed me🤬🤬🤬 Sheer greed!
It’s really annoyed me too. As I said previously he could have still done an ad for Nintendo by doing a give away to a more deserving family / child etc . They will have big problems ahead when all the kids are in the teenage years that’s for sure

Reactions: 6
I've just messaged Nintendo telling them my thoughts, maybe others should do the same, unless we all show our disgust they will never know.

Unbelievable, what a pathetic waste of money. All that tit all over the house and yard and what are they eating, a slice of bread & Nutella?
Show off parents of the year.

Reactions: 4
I hope to god they get Jimmy’s haircut once the hairdressers open. Those poor girls were so overwhelmed. Far too much going on indoors and outdoors. I feel so sorry for them. I’m sure the old Nintendo switch has been listed on gumtree.

Another thing Princess Charlotte clearly doesn’t do....iron her kids clothes 😂 yeah nice photo Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So enlighten me!

The reason for 4 teepees for SLEEPING for 2 nights?? When clearly they are not sleeping in them?? What a waste of gifting! Oh wait sorry money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh you hire the teepees for sleeping in!! I thought they were permanent, that’s why I was so bemused they had four!!

Reactions: 2
Another thing Princess Charlotte clearly doesn’t do....iron her kids clothes 😂 yeah nice photo Alex
have you Not seen them putting the laundry away? It’s just a huge massive creased ball of clothes. I’m a bit of a freak when it comes to laundry, I always time it that I’ll be ready to hang everything once out of the machine to avoid ceases & I lay everything dry flat in a pile until I’m ready to fold. I couldn’t cope with that

Oh you hire the teepees for sleeping in!! I thought they were permanent, that’s why I was so bemused they had four!!
There’s party companies that come & set them up & you get to pick themes.

There’s party companies that come & set them up & you get to pick themes
Yep, the same as all other insta families do, same old, all keeping up with each other, god forbid they actually think for themselves and give the girls a more age appropriate birthday, one that's original, one that takes a bit of thought.
Pair of greedy twats.

It’s all too much, when did kids birthdays become such a big indulgence?
What will they have planned for the next one?
A bugle call in the morning and a fly past by the Red Arrows in the afternoon?
How self important are all these kids going to grow up feeling?

• Haha
It’s all too much, when did kids birthdays become such a big indulgence?
What will they have planned for the next one?
A bugle call in the morning and a fly past by the Red Arrows in the afternoon?
How self important are all these kids going to grow up feeling?
They will come down with a huge bang when they are older and come to realise that everything they ever had was gifted or brought for by the money their parents made selling them on the internet, & that their parents were more interested in money than their privacy and dignity.

I think they will struggle with friendships too, being the spoilt kid and not getting everything you want will not make you a nice person.

Reactions: 7
I can’t stop thinking about the fact none of the girls seemed overly happy yesterday. All of that really was just for the gram. It would be lovely to see them take a step back from social media & just focus on the kids, I know it will never happen though.
hopefully some day soon there will be some sort of legal protection for social media kids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.