Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairytale

calpol, Piriton and goodness knows what else in the drawer with the gels cutlery. No forgive me if I’m wrong but I’ve always kept medicines out of reach of children!!

Reactions: 13

Shinealight

VIP Member
And Henry has been gifted a brand new Nintendo Switch!
What a world we live in when some hard working families are finding it a struggle to even buy food to feed their kids and these scummy gits that are coining it in are given stuff like this!
The words priorities and wrong come to mind.

Reactions: 12

splogit

Did anyone read the comment on Alex’s post when he was praising Char for taking all their kids out on her own, shock!!! Someone rightly said your not the only big family and his wife does it everyday 🙌🏻👏😂😂

Catom

Charlotte posted some furniture she saw but didnt buy and is regretting not buying.... thats called begging isn't it?

• Haha

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Hilarious that the paddling pool she wanted was dearer on Amazon!!!! A brand they get paid to work with but won’t actually invest into the company itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just about sums that fucking family up!!

Also can I clarify to the rest of the country/world! None of us talk like Charlotte in Essex! I honestly wish she’d pronounce her words properly! Drives me insane!!!

Joy12

That gifted switch is disgusting. 100k of the kids earned money in the bank, owns a switch and Xbox but gets gifted a second switch? There are no words at all. How greedy and disgusting can one family be?!

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Isn’t star of the week awarded to kids who are normally little shits but managed to behave decently for an hour.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Why did Florence have to go first? What did it matter? And not only did little Lottie have to go last, but she didn’t even get mentioned by name like the other two did!
And talking of names... “Annabella Galbally” What a mouthful that is!
The girls have their own colours & she was calling the girls in order of their colours in the bag. I felt so sorry for Lottie having to step back. I think it’s time to step away from the colour crap & let them pick their own or else Lottie could have helped mum by handing them out to her sisters. Her little face really tugs on my heart strings sometimes. My son is 9 & his favourite colour changes with the weather! Imagine having a colour forced on you for content.

• Heart
Unpopular opinion but if my husband was in hospital with heart problems, I'd 100% be having my parents round to help! Pandemic or not, people need emotional support
I don’t particularly like either of them and I hate the filming of the kids but I totally agree with you on having some support

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
Dear God, can't believe what I'm seeing, how much more OTT can they go. It's so excessive its vulgar, why can't these two misfits see that less is more. Those poor girls it's all just stuff that they don't want, the excitement lasted all of 30 seconds 😂
The twats were more excited I think.

Noticed they tagged it as 'Purchased' as if they brought all that, don't believe them.

I find it all so cringe, it's just awful. 🙈

Reactions: 11

arrenshaw

I wonder if we’ll get a repeat of Pramgate this year? That was the last time I found them even vaguely interesting!

Scottish Care Bear

That pissed me off why does he need another switch if he has on already , why does he need two, it’s a very sad world we live in, some families can’t afford to feed there kids and this family is like this, 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬
Why not refuse it & say give it to a deserving child? Just so god damm greedy & really annoys me🤬🤬🤬

Did Jimmy get gifted anything?
sorry but the gifted switch has really annoyed me🤬🤬🤬 Sheer greed!

• Wow

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
They are just lazy shitty parents. All the kids looks anaemic.
Alex is a classic yoyo dieter. He has a bad relationship with food and obviously doesn’t understand how to nourish his body properly let alone a child’s.

• Heart

Pastsellbydate

Why is he wearing hospital pyjamas?? Did they burn his clothes when he was admitted? Can someone tell him he can wear his own clothes and we will still know he is in hospital!!

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
I used to follow and watch these child abusers but when they baracaded the girls in their room with a 5ft gate I'd had enough.

Haven't looked at them since, today scrolling though I had a quick look, see greaseball is still having mental health troubles 🙄 no sympathy for him whatsoever, he is happy to sell his kids, live off of the money and freebees they bring, probably got a huge mortgage as he's a geezer & finks his cool, keeping up with the Essexxxx lot & all that. Seems to have it all, yet is suffering, the man's an idiot. Just shows what Insta and greed can do to someone, insta isn't real life, those kids have a shit life, have every material thing a kid could want, yet they have lost who they are, as are made to be performing monkeys every day.
Happy that they will have some normality when back at school, no cameras in their face. I see poor Lottie is reluctant to talk on camera, Chezza saying she's shy, no she's F'ing sick to death of her parents looking at her through a phone.

Costa will be open along with the garden center for Chezza & Big Jim soon 🤦‍♀️ exciting content then.. Not..

So hoping the end is in sight for this lot. 🤞

• Heart

Shad0w

Poor little Lottie always looks like she’s dressed in clothes WAY to big. Bless her.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Won’t ever order from choccy monster again 🙄

I’m not contributing towards ‘influencers’ receiving free goods all the fucking time! Pisses me off!!

Alex full face without a T-shirt! 🤢

He can’t work for 3 months atleast is what he is getting at! I’d be worried if I was him! This is the time companies realise deadwood! They’ll realise they don’t miss his ‘work’ and get rid!
Not sure why he can’t work?? If he went to bed earlier, he’d get up earlier! Even if he did a few hours, it’s all from home anyway! Can’t be much more strenuous than looking after 5 kids whilst the wife fucks off alone on a dog walk 🤦🏼‍♀️
No reason at all that he can't sit at a computer for a few hours a day, he's just lazy and milking the sick pay, how the company keep he is a mystery, they must see him on insta etc , he's really not a good advert for any company.

Vile pair of greedy twats 🤮

• Heart