Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
My stomach is doing somersaults watching the girls go down the slide on top of each other. My son broke his arm badly on one with a friend landed on him, he needed surgery to straighten the bone. He was the same age as the girls & the docs all said their bones are so soft & flexible at that age it makes them more prone to fractures

Chatty Member
Been thinking about this a lot tonight and can’t reach my own conclusion... what doEd everyone want The Greaseballys to do? What I mean by that is, if they stop sharing their kids on SM do we think they’ll suddenly get the girls bathed and fed properly? Is it not better to see it so people can intervene? The more I think on it the more I believe nothing will be done by their school.
I suppose I wonder what would actually make the girls lives better?

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Charlotte has posted stories of the girls yesterday in their school uniform and not made them cover up their badges so you can see them in plain sight... seems he stories have been up for 20 hours so everyone will have seen them by now! 🤦‍♀️
wonder what Alex thinks of that?

Shinealight

VIP Member
Can’t believe they’re wearing the same pyjamas again tonight!
But the pair have form for it so I shouldn’t be that surprised.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Noticed she posted a pic of Henry’s room the other day! It had no tv up so she’s posting OLD pics just to be relevant?????

SareBear

Am I right in thinking they have ripped the bath out of that bathroom and just have a shower in there now?

well I’m not that surprised considering they hardly bathe the kids anyway 🤢🙈