Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottish Care Bear

On the scrounge now for free black front door & not one but two black garage doors! Not forgetting the fake plastic grass she wants put at the front of the house! They really piss me off with their constant money grabbing! Aff links & pr-products to earn even more pennies for their money grabbing hands!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Couldn’t have bubbles in the hot tub yesterday because of Daddy but then daddy can run around the garden
If he can run round a garden then he can damn we’ll sit at his computer at home and do some work for his employer 🙄

Have they both not posted any stories at all today? They’re definitely breaking covid rules, there’s no other explanation for why they wouldn’t have posted yet. They would never take a day away from their phones unless they were hiding something.

Last edited:

angel14

Poor Lottie on his story this morning, so uncared for. Terribly sad. Balloons, tents and god knows what else mean absolutely nothing to kids that probably just want the camera out fo the face and parents to just care for them. The best parties we ever had was always a cheap buffet and home made games, never needed all that expensive crap. Anything for the gram 🙄

• Heart

BlueRose

Chatty Member
#savelottie
Feel so sorry for her.
Her dad doesn't love her as much as the others
She left out at times with her sisters.
She her own person. She the one who looks a mess yet is the brightest.

• Sad

NigellaBites

Paid with a massive discount no doubt
Paid by Charlex Media Ltd no doubt, those little girls paying for their own birthday 😵 Roll on full time school for them so they have the right input and stimulation and care for their needs

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
On the beg for 4th birthday presents for the ‘gels’. I wonder if they’ll actually buy them anything themselves, after all, the girls have bought them a 6 bedroom detached house, new bathrooms, kitchen, gardens etc, it’s the least they can do 🤬
That house is bursting at the seems, those kids have every toy imaginable, they don't actually want or need anything which is very sad really. They aren't grateful for anything, don't have anything they really want, it's all just stuff to them, they get toys thrown at them on a weekly basis.

How sad for those kids, to never know what it feels like to really want something & get so excited when you get it. 😔 They just open stuff like, blughhh, nothing means anything to them.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Cannot believe the crap they feed those kids, the slop tonight all out of a packet/jar, no veg, no salad, just brown slop, unbelievable.
Glad to see Greaseball eating healthy, looking after his heart, 🤦‍♀️

How cringe when he said I love you all, Lottie I love you! Really no need at the dinner table, that's the thing you say after story time before bed, oh forgot that doesn't happen in the their home, as too busy filming.

Been reading Tattle by any chance Alex 😂

#savelottie

Gemz27

Thats why Henry is getting trained to be a goalkeeper..its his turn to pay the mortgage next 😏

• Haha

Pinchme

VIP Member
Absolutely! I couldn’t agree more.

Everything is so forced by Alex and Charlotte it’s so hard to watch now! Also Henry needs to learn some manners.
I've said it often that Henry is a spoilt brat, he used to be so sweet when younger, but the excess has turned him into not a very nice boy, rather like his parents , now he only wants to wear Nike, 🤦‍♀️ no idea how much things cost, doesn't see Dad working hard to bring home a wage, just sees the postman arrive daily with boxes of free stuff, wait until he realises why!

Just hope they have enough money for therapy because those kids are going to need it. 😢

Pinchme

VIP Member
He might want his work to make him redundant due to ill health & not being able to do his current job. Wonder if he has sickness critical insurance on mortgage etc?

His work l bet will be keeping an eye on what he posts. What ads & blogs they post. Just takes one disgruntled colleague to point out what he is doing on social media & could all come tumbling down!

She doesn’t give two hoots about his health. Probably got the insurance policies looked out already. As long as she gets her time away for a breather & clear her head. Never mind if he takes a turn back home.
When they moved into the grey house I remember her saying they would put a garden house in garden for Greaseball to use as an office, so I'm thinking they were expecting their blogs to take off and thought that he would eventually be able to give up work.

That doesn't seem to be happening 👍 come September when girls are at school their content will sink fast, there's only so many times people want to watch kids walk to school, do homework, & go to Costa 😴

I see the child abusers The SconneJolys are sinking fast, hoping the Greedballys will go the same way. 🙏

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Another fucking switch! Literally fuming! Everyone bombard Nintendo with anger!
Makes me sick!
And then posted the gifted ad on the girls birthday!
I hate it when siblings are given gifts on birthdays!!!!
The triplets got another load of plastic tat when it was Henry grabally’s birthday!!!

This family absolutely fucking infuriate me! They are DISGUSTING on every level!

We need laws in place to protect children being used for money!!!
I’d never heard of the quad family! Looked them up! Absolutely sickening!
Pawns in their lazy area parents game for cash!!!
It’s like parents rub their hands together when they get multiples so they can cash in 🤷🏼‍♀️

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I called it!!!!!

Balloon arches and teepees! Couldn’t be mire predictable 🤣🤣🤣

Also!

The time is 9.55 and they’re just eating breakfast! Baring in mind the time they get up! WTF did they do to keep them upstairs for about 3 hours???

So sad when it’s all for the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I’m actually gutted for Lottie. She’s shown time and time again at other parties that these mascots scare her and now she’s scared again, having to watch her other sisters enjoy the princesses. Why can’t these lazy parents plan something that Lottie would enjoy?!
Because Lottie spoiled it all but not being identical and being tiny.

• Sad

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
And Henry has been gifted a brand new Nintendo Switch!
What a world we live in when some hard working families are finding it a struggle to even buy food to feed their kids and these scummy gits that are coining it in are given stuff like this!
The words priorities and wrong come to mind.
And why does he get a present on their birthday? Why not save it for another day? Spoilt boy. Jeez his parents are a greedy, grabby pair of beggars.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
We haven’t rushed anywhere?

You went barbers today with EVERYONE else and you’ve took the girls to sweet shops during the whole lockdown!

Hopefully your taking a slower pace of life because the girls income is dwindling!

Even though evidently your just doing a walk! You’ve still been going football! Still throwing lavish birthday parties! Still been seeing family! Had workmen in and out CONSTANTLY!